RTT Royal Triangle Tour 6 Nights & 7 Days
- Price from:
- 649 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 7 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- We Speak:
- Italian, Spanish, French, English, Hindi, German
Last updated: 01/15/2007
The tour is a personalised individual tour & can be started any time of year / month . The car , guides will be exclusively for you only . The tour is based on private departures.
Arrive Delhi, Meet assist at the airport & transfer to hotel. Night stay in Delhi.
Morning tour of Delhi. Visit Raj Ghat and Shanti Vana - the cremation sites of Mahatma Gandhi and Jawaharlal Nehru, Jama Masjid and drive past Red Fort and Chandni Chowk.
Afternoon visit Qutub Minar built by Qutub-ud-Din Aibek in 1199, Humayun's Tomb, India Gate (War Memorial Arch ), Lakshminarayan Temple - a modern Hindu Temple. Also drive past President's House, Parliament House, Government Secretariat Buildings & Connaught Place shopping centre. Overnight Delhi.
Drive to Agra visiting Fatehpur Sikri enroute. Fatehpur Sikri is 40 kms from Agra and built by Emperor Akbar in 1569 and abandoned after 15 years due to scarcity of water. See the graceful buildings including the Jama Masjid, Tomb of Salim Chisti, Panch Mahal and other Palaces.
Afternoon visit the world famous Taj Mahal built by the Moghul Emperor Shahjehan in 1630 for his Queen Mumtaz Mahal to enshrine her mortal remains. Later visit the Agra Fort containing the Pearl Mosque, the Halls of Public and Private Audience. Also visit the Tomb of Itmad-ud-Daullah built by Empress Noorjehan in memory of her father. Overnight Agra.
Morning drive to Bharatpur enroute visiting the finest bird sanctuary in Asia which is home to over 350 species. Afternoon drive to Jaipur. Overnight Jaipur.
Morning Visit Jaipur. Jaipur Rajasthan was given a colour coat of pink a century ago in honour of a visiting Prince. Built by Maharaja Jai Singh, the notable astronomer, this city is 260 years old. Visit Maharaja's City Palace, the Observatory & Ram Niwas Gardens. Drive past Hawa Mahal & through the pink rose residential & business areas. Overnight Jaipur.
Morning visit the Amber Fort - the ancient capital of the State. Visit the Sheesh Mahal or the Hall of Victory glittering with mirrors. Ascend the Fort on Elephant back. Afternoon free. Overnight Jaipur.
Morning drive to Delhi. Free time. (no Hotel Stay)
- Inclusions -
- Exclusions -
- Extras -
- Cost Includes :
* 06 nights accommodation as per the itinerary with daily breakfast.
* Surface Travel by exclusive air-conditioned car.
* All transfers & sightseeing as per the itinerary.
* Local english speaking guides.
* Elephant ride in Jaipur (Subject to availability).
* All taxes, driver allowances, Parking etc.
Cost does not include :
* Entrance fee to monuments.
* Any airfare
* Tips, laundry.
* Any item not shown in Cost Includes.
Internal flights / Cost per person in economy class
Udaipur-Delhi : USD 134.50
Udaipur-Mumbai : USD 158.50
Airfares are subject to change any time without any prior notice.
Hotels are subject to availability, please note that due to peak season starting from Oct onwards, most of hotels in 4 * -- 5* category are already fully booked for many dates starting from october, Once you finalise the booking, we shall start booking the hotels . It may be possible that we may have to go for a higher / lower category of hotels/ rooms in any place & we shall advice you of any supplement / reduction in the price.
For More Details Contact Us:
Rajasthan Tours 'N' Travels
1-2, Aakar Complex, Keshav Nagar,
University Road, Udaipur-313001 (Rajasthan) INDIA
Phone No: +91 29 3295415
Fax No: +91 29 5102120
Mobile No: +91 93525-20840, 94141-61237
Help Line: +91 93525-25119
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Udaipur
- Udaipur Sightseeing Udaipur Sight Seeing - from 900 INR
- Udaipur Sightseeing by Car - from 800 INR
- Udaipur to Ahmedabad Transfer - from 2250 INR
- Rajasthan Culture Tour - 2 days from 7500 INR
- Holiday Tour Packages Udaipur - 2 days from 4444 INR
- Mewar Trail Horseback Safari - 10 days from 1350 EUR
- Aravalli Nature and Wildlife Safari - 8 days from 1050 EUR
- Pushkar Fair Safari - 10 days from 1400 EUR
- Udaipur Mount Abu Tour - 5 days from 9999 INR
- Uadipur Eklingji Nathdwara Tour - 4 days from 9999 INR
- Udaipur Chittorgarh Tour - 4 days from 9999 INR
- Udaipur Kumbalgarh Ranakpur Tour - 5 days from 12222 INR
- Imperial Rajasthan - 7 days from 583 USD
- Mountain Tour of Rajasthan - 6 days from 501 USD
- Udaipur Package Tour - 4 days from 9000 INR
- Udaipur City Package Tour - 5 days from 12000 INR
- Palace Tours of Rajasthan - 11 days from 25000 INR
- RTT Royal Triangle Tour - 7 days from 649 USD
- RTT Pink City Tour 6 Nights & 7 Days - 7 days from 649 USD
- Jewels of Rajasthan Tour - 10 days from 499 USD
- Honeymoon Tour Package of Udaipur City of Lakes - 4 days from 9999 INR
Email the tour operator - RTT Royal Triangle Tour 6 Nights & 7 Days
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.