Jewels of Rajasthan Tour
- Price from:
- 499 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 10 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- 12.00 am
- End time:
- 12.00 am
- We Speak:
- English, HINDI
Last updated: 01/16/2007
This is for the one who wants to tour some of the best destinations in India. Tour includes historical Delhi, pink city Jaipur, heritage sites of Udaipur,Jodhpur and Taj city Agra to get more enjoy.
Arrive Delhi - Arrive by International flight, after traditional 'Swagat' (Welcome) our representative would assist you at airport & transfer to hotel for check in.
Delhi - Today we take a guided tour of Old Delhi, the 17th century walled city of Shah Jahanabad, Visiting the great Jama Masjid, the principal mosque of Old Delhi. Built in the year 1656 AD by the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan, it is the largest & best known mosque in India. Later we walk down or take a rickshaw ride through Chandi Chowk, the old marketplace of Shah Jahanabad now a picturesque bazaar to reach Red Fort, built in the year 1648 by Shah Jehan.In New Delhi, we visit Raj Ghat, memorial to the Father of the Nation, Mahatma Gandhi. It is a simple black marble platform that marks the spot of his cremation on 31 January 1948.We will also visit Humayun's Tomb, memorial of Mughal Emperor Humayun, built in the year 1562. The complex is a World Heritage Site & the first example of this type of Mughal architecture in India. Qutub Minar, built in the year 1206 by Qutub-ud-din Aibek. It is the tallest (72m) brick minaret in the world, an important example of Indo-Islamic Architecture. Qutub Minar & its monuments are listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.Optional - Sound & Light Show at Red Fort with dinner at Chor Bizarre
Delhi - Agra (220 km-5 hr) - Today we drive to Agra, beautifully situated on the banks of river Yamuna. It achieved prominence as the capital of the Mughal Emperors from the year 1526 to 1628, remains major tourist destination because of its many splendid Mughal-era monuments, most notably the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort & Fatehpur Sikri, all three are UNESCO World Heritage sites.En route Mathura & VrindavanLater we drive back to Delhi, en route visit Mathura & Vrindavan, places related with the birth & childhood of Lord Krishna. In Mathura we visit Shri Krishna Janmabhumi temple, a stone slab marks the original birth place of Krishna. In Vrindavan we visit Bankey Bihari Temple, built in the year 1864. Temple is famous for the black statue of Krishna, also called as Thakur Ji. ISKCON Temple, one of the most beautiful temples in Vrindavan. Temple is devoted to Krishna, his brother Balaram & Krishna's beloved Radha.Half Day TourToday we visit Taj Mahal, symbol of eternal love, which stands on the banks of River Yamuna. urther we visit Agra Fort, taken over from the Lodhis by the Mughal Emperor Akbar in the late 16th century.
Agra - Jaipur via Fatehpur Sikri (260 km - 6 hr) - Today we drive to Jaipur en route we will visit Fatehpur Sikri (Ghost Capital), the political capital of India's Mughal Empire under Akbar's reign, from the year 1571 until 1585, when it was abandoned, ostensibly due to lack of water. We visit Emperor Akbar's Residential complex, Mosque & Tomb of Salim Chisti. Later we continue our drive to Jaipur, popularly known as Pink City, the flamboyant & colourful capital of Rajasthan.
Jaipur - Today we take an excursion to Amber Fort (11 km); the palace complex which stands to this date was commenced under the reign of Raja Man Singh. We take an Elephant ride to reach the Fort situated on the hill, an overwhelming experience.Later we visit the City Palace, a perfect blend of Rajasthani & Mughal architecture. The center of the palace is a seven-storied building called Chandra Palace, with fine views over the gardens & the city. Further we visit Jantar Mantar, the Solar Observatory, an astronomical treasure house, with solar devices that give accurate predictions till date. We now visit Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds), a five-storied structure of pink sandstone. Optional Tour - Chokhi DhaniAn evening excursion to Chokhi Dhani complex, ethnic village resort located at a distance of 15 km from Jaipur. Rajasthani village atmosphere is recreated on the sprawling ground & includes the entertainment by folk dancers & musicians. Later drive back to hotel.
Jaipur - Jodhpur via Pushkar (317 km- 8hr)-
Today we drive to Jodhpur via Pushkar, an enchanting small town located exactly on the edge of the desert but is separated from it by Nag Pahar, the Snake Mountain. The town frequently visited by devotees lies to the side of the small Pushkar Lake with its multitudes of bathing ghats & temples. Later we continue our drive to Jodhpur. Set at the edge of the Thar Desert, Jodhpur is the second largest city in Rajasthan & once was the capital of the Princely State Marwar. It was founded in the year 1459 AD by Rao Jodha, chief of the Rathore clan of Rajputs & its landscape is dominated by the massive Mehrangarh Fort. While the graceful palaces, forts & temples strewn throughout the city bring alive the historic grandeur, the exquisite handicrafts, folk dances, music & the brightly attired people lend a romantic aura to the city.
Jodhpur - Today we take a guided tour of Jodhpur, visiting the Mehrangarh Fort (Majestic Fort), one of the most impressive & formidable structures anywhere in India. We also visit Jaswant Thada, a cluster of royal cenotaphs in white marble built in the year 1899 AD in memory of Maharaja Jaswant Singh II. Within the main cenotaph are the portraits of various Jodhpur rulers. It is an architectural landmark of Jodhpur.
Jodhpur - Udaipur via Ranakpur (325 km - 7 hr) - Today we drive to Udaipur, was founded in the year 1568 by Maharana Udai Singh after his final unsuccessful attempt to defend the Mewar capital, Chittorgarh from the invading Mughals under Emperor Akbar. The site for Udaipur was chosen for its natural beauty, abundant water & natural protection afforded by the surrounding forests & Aravali mountains. It is set on the edge of three lakes & also known as the "City of Lakes & Palaces". Undoubtedly one of the most romantic cities in India, its beautiful Palaces are mirrored in the calm waters of Lake Pichola & the city is a brilliant kaleidoscope of narrow lanes flanked by bright stalls, gardens, lakes, palaces & temples.En route Ranakpur - En route we will visit Ranakpur, renowned for some marvelously carved Jain temples in marble, created in the 15th century AD during the reign of Rana Kumbha.
Later we continue our drive to Udaipur,
Optional Tour - Sound & Light Show / Vintage Car Collection
Udaipur - Today we visit the City Palace, an intriguing collection of buildings contributed by various Maharanas (Kings) after Udai Singh & built in the year 1725. Later we visit Jagdish Temple, the Indo-Aryan temple, built in the year 1651 AD by Maharana Jagat Singh, is the largest & the most beautiful temple of Udaipur with noteworthy sculpted images. We also enjoy boat ride on Lake Pichola, the beauty of the lake is enhanced by the surrounding hills, palaces, temples, bathing ghats & embankments. The Jag Niwas (Lake Palace) & Jag Mandir, the two island palaces on the lake look like pearls in the lake.
Udaipur - Mumbai (Flight) - Today we take a flight to Mumbai, an archipelago of seven islands. Artifacts found that these islands had been inhabited since the Stone Age & documented evidence of human habitation dates back to 250 BC.Full Day Tour
Today we take a City tour of Mumbai visiting Gateway of India, the entrance to the port of Mumbai. It was built to commemorate the visit of King George V in 1911. Later we take the boat cruise from Gateway of India to visit Elephanta Caves, houses rock cut temples dating back to 5th century CE. It was named by the Portuguese, after the statue of an elephant near the landing area of the island. We also drive through the Marine Drive, which runs along the shore of the Arabian Sea from Nariman Point past Chowpatty Beach to the foot of Malabar Hill. Evening we take a flight to onward destination
- Inclusions -
- 09 Nights accommodation on twin sharing basis with Breakfast.
- Exclusions -
- Any Monument entry fee & camera fee.
- Extras -
- With this luxurious tour, visit the historical sites of Delhi including most famous Jama Masjid & Red fort and the wonderful Taj Mahal in Agra city. Also enjoy camel ride in Jodhpur sandy deserts covering the royal forts & monuments of Udaipur for unforgettable holiday trip with your family & friends in India.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Udaipur
- Udaipur Sightseeing Udaipur Sight Seeing - from 900 INR
- Udaipur Sightseeing by Car - from 800 INR
- Udaipur to Ahmedabad Transfer - from 2250 INR
- Rajasthan Culture Tour - 2 days from 7500 INR
- Holiday Tour Packages Udaipur - 2 days from 4444 INR
- Mewar Trail Horseback Safari - 10 days from 1350 EUR
- Aravalli Nature and Wildlife Safari - 8 days from 1050 EUR
- Pushkar Fair Safari - 10 days from 1400 EUR
- Udaipur Mount Abu Tour - 5 days from 9999 INR
- Uadipur Eklingji Nathdwara Tour - 4 days from 9999 INR
- Udaipur Chittorgarh Tour - 4 days from 9999 INR
- Udaipur Kumbalgarh Ranakpur Tour - 5 days from 12222 INR
- Imperial Rajasthan - 7 days from 583 USD
- Mountain Tour of Rajasthan - 6 days from 501 USD
- Udaipur Package Tour - 4 days from 9000 INR
- Udaipur City Package Tour - 5 days from 12000 INR
- Palace Tours of Rajasthan - 11 days from 25000 INR
- RTT Royal Triangle Tour - 7 days from 649 USD
- RTT Royal Triangle Tour 6 Nights & 7 Days - 7 days from 649 USD
- RTT Pink City Tour 6 Nights & 7 Days - 7 days from 649 USD
- Honeymoon Tour Package of Udaipur City of Lakes - 4 days from 9999 INR
Email the tour operator - Jewels of Rajasthan Tour
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.