Honeymoon Tour Package of Udaipur City of Lakes
- Special Occasions
- Price from:
- 9999 INR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 4 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- We Speak:
- German, Spanish, French, English
Last updated: 09/20/2007
Unravel the mystique of this romantic City Of Lakes-sunset boat cruises,majestic Forts & Palaces,lush gardens,champagne dinners & exotic bar-be-cue's & discover each other at your honeymoon here.
Day 01 : Pickup from the railway station / airport & drive to your Palace hotel. Check into your honeymoon suite.
Post breakfast visit the Sahelion : Ki :Bari or The Garden Of Maids. Udaipur is a city of lakes and gardens, big and small. The Sahelion - ki - Bari is a fine specimen. On the eve of his departure from Mewar, Col.Tod had shifted to it so as to have some needed solitude. Much later, a thoughtful had located a library in it !
This small ornamental garden was a popular relaxing spot where royal ladies came for a stroll and hence the name. The garden has many fountains in its four delightful pools, chiseled kiosks and marble elephants.
Later drive past the scenic Fateh Sagar Lake & Nehru Park. A beautiful lake, overlooked by a number of hills on the three sides and the Pratap Memorial on the north was built by Maharana Fateh Singh. In the middle of the lake is Nehru Park - a lovely garden island with a boat shaped café.
Visit the Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandal which houses an interesting collection which includes folk dresses, ornaments, puppets, masks, dolls, folk musical instruments, folk deities and paintings.
Lunch is organized at the picturesque Shikarbadi which was a former hunting lodge of the Maharana Of Udaipur. The open-air restaurant, Risala, overlooking the distant Sajjangarh Fort has a campfire and bar-be-que on winter evenings.
Post lunch is at leisure.
Evening a whirlwind guided shopping tour is organized for you. Shopping in Udaipur is a rendezvous with bright colors, exquisite crafts, brilliant hues, warm people and a lot more that has to be felt and cannot possibly be described in mere words. In all, a glorious experience - shopping tours to Udaipur offer you the perfect opportunity to shop till you drop
Buy colorful folk toys, bewitching puppets, elaborate traditional attire, pottery, metal craft, traditional paintings, batiks, hand printed textiles and dyed saris.
Shop for the famous Pichwai paintings of Udaipur that were traditionally done in bright hues and were hung behind idols or images of Lord Krishna. Also shop for Phad paintings, tie and dye fabrics, kundan jewelry, silver jewelry, precious stones, bright turbans and more.
Evening dinner is at arguably the worlds most romantic palace now converted into a hotel - The Lake palace. Cross over to the palace set in the middle of the lake Pichola in your private boat. The fine dining restaurant overlooking the Lily Pond, bears a décor reminiscent of royal banquet halls. Elegant crockery and crystal complement the rich upholstery and gilt embellished arches. The restaurant serves a delectable selection of local Rajasthani' fare, and other Indian delicacies.
Overnight at Udaipur.
Day 02 : Post breakfast a escorted tour of the City Palace is organized. Standing on the bank of lake Pichola, are massive series of palaces built at different time commencing from 1559 A.D. The balconies of the palace provide panoramic view of "Jag Niwas" (Now world wide famous Lake palace hotel), Jag Mandir on one side & on the other the city of Udaipur.
It's main entrance is through the triple-arched gate-The tripolia, built in 1725. The way now leads to a series of courtyards, overlapping parations, terraces, corridors and gardens - a harmonic profusion hard to describe.There is a Suraj Gokhda, where the maharanas of Mewar presented themselves in the times of trouble to the people to restore confidence. The Mor-chowk (Peacock courtyard), get its name from the vivid mosaics in glass decorate its walls. The chini chitrashala is noteworthy while a series of wall paintings of Krishna are on display in Bhim Vilas.
There are numerous other palaces Dilkhush mahal, Sheesh mahal, Moti mahal and Krishna vilas- in memory of princess of striking beauty who poisoned herself to avert bloody battle for her hand by rival princess.
Now the palace is housed with many antique articles, paintings, decorative furniture and utensils which attracts thousands of visitors every day.
Your lunch today is at the famous poolside restaurant of the Shiv Niwas Palace. At the poolside, upto 300 guests can be enjoying the privacy and exclusivity of the venue. Glittering lights on the trees, and blue waters of the royal pool, make the Poolside a dreamy celebratory venue.
Post lunch is at leisure.
Evening a romantic sunset boat cruise on the turquoise shimmering waters of the Lake along with a visit to the island palace of Jag Mandir is organized.
Dinner today is a special event - an evening full of Dance, Music and Delicious Food at the top terrace of a Palace hotel overlooking the Lake Fateh Sagar. Allow the Folk Dancer to take you back in time and soothe your senses with meditative music and the beautiful view of clear star studded sky being reflected in the calm waters of the Fateh Sagar Lake.
Day 03 : Post breakfast a tour of the Shilpgram is organized for you.
Shilpgram in Udaipur, Rajasthan is an artisan's village 3 Kms west of Udaipur. It is a living ethnographic museum depicting life style, traditions, customs and folk arts of the rural and tribal people of the states of Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Gujrat, Goa, Daman, etc. There are several huts constructed in the traditional architectural style using mud and local building material to reflect the geographical and ethnic diversity of the different states of west zone of India.
The rural artisans and folk artists reside here and perform in the natural surroundings in a village environment. Every year, more than a lakh visitors visit this village which is spread out in an area of 55 acres, surrounded by Aravali mountains.
Lunch is at the Laxmi Vilas Palace hotel set on a hillock commanding exquisite views of the beautiful city of lakes & gardens.
Post lunch a drive past the colorful bazaars & the shimmering lakes.
Evening a romantic boat ride on the placid waters of the Fateh Prakash Lake. farewell dinner at the palace with live performers.
Day 4 : Departure post breakfast.
- Inclusions -
- All excursions as per itinerary by private car. Palace hotel suite room accommodation. All meals exactly as per itinerary. Boat Rides / Entrances to Monuments English Speaking guide / escort.
- Exclusions -
- any other expenses not listed above
- Extras -
- Cost for 2 persons :
14999 per person onwards
All excursions as per itinerary by private car.
Palace hotel suite room accommodation.
All meals exactly as per itinerary.
Boat Rides / Entrances to Monuments
English Speaking guide / escort.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Udaipur
- Udaipur Sightseeing Udaipur Sight Seeing - from 900 INR
- Udaipur Sightseeing by Car - from 800 INR
- Udaipur to Ahmedabad Transfer - from 2250 INR
- Rajasthan Culture Tour - 2 days from 7500 INR
- Holiday Tour Packages Udaipur - 2 days from 4444 INR
- Mewar Trail Horseback Safari - 10 days from 1350 EUR
- Aravalli Nature and Wildlife Safari - 8 days from 1050 EUR
- Pushkar Fair Safari - 10 days from 1400 EUR
- Udaipur Mount Abu Tour - 5 days from 9999 INR
- Uadipur Eklingji Nathdwara Tour - 4 days from 9999 INR
- Udaipur Chittorgarh Tour - 4 days from 9999 INR
- Udaipur Kumbalgarh Ranakpur Tour - 5 days from 12222 INR
- Imperial Rajasthan - 7 days from 583 USD
- Mountain Tour of Rajasthan - 6 days from 501 USD
- Udaipur Package Tour - 4 days from 9000 INR
- Udaipur City Package Tour - 5 days from 12000 INR
- Palace Tours of Rajasthan - 11 days from 25000 INR
- RTT Royal Triangle Tour - 7 days from 649 USD
- RTT Royal Triangle Tour 6 Nights & 7 Days - 7 days from 649 USD
- RTT Pink City Tour 6 Nights & 7 Days - 7 days from 649 USD
- Jewels of Rajasthan Tour - 10 days from 499 USD
Email the tour operator - Honeymoon Tour Package of Udaipur City of Lakes
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.