Kerala Package III
- Nature / Eco
- Price from:
- 23000 INR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 8 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- 12.00 pm
- End time:
- 12.00 pm
- We Speak:
Last updated: 11/07/2007
7 Nights/8 Days Kerala Package Tour Covering Kochi-Munnar-Thekkady-Kumarakom Kovalam-Trivandrum.
Pickup from Cochin Airport/Rly.stn. Transfer to Bolgatty Palace.
Overnight at Kochi.
Transfer to Munnar. Sightseeing. Overnight at Tea County.
Sightseeing and Overnight at Tea County.
Transfer to Thekkady. Sightseeing. Overnight at Aranya Nivas.
Transfer to Kumarakom. Sightseeing.
Overnight at Waterscapes.
Transfer to Kovalam, overnight at Samudra.
Trivandrum City Sightseeing.
Overnight at Samudra.
Checkout before 12 noon.
Departure transfer to Trivandrum Airport/Rly.stn. Tour Ends.
- Inclusions -
- Room rent, breakfast, lunch or dinner on fixed menu basis, All transfers, sightseeing, & long distance travel as mentioned in the itinerary. Airport/rly.stn pick up & drop. Parking, toll and crew allowance.
- Exclusions -
- All other expenses not included in the package cost.
- Extras -
- With an array of prime properties set in the finest spots of Kerala's theme destinations Green Tourism Promotion presents exotic ways to experience Kerala.
Sprawling mansions set in lovely locales-exotic islands, luxuriant game reserves...on hill sides, by beaches, backwaters....
Terms and Conditions:
A minimum of 2 persons is mandatory for the package with transportation in an Ambassador car and with a maximum of 3 persons. A minimum of 4 persons is mandatory for the package with transportation in a Quails and with a maximum of 6 persons. Regular category of rooms is booked for the package at all our properties.
Check in /check out time at the hotels is 12 noon.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Trivandrum
Email the tour operator - Kerala Package III
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.