Kerala Honeymoon Tour
- Price from:
- 929 USD /person
- 0091 98291 53949
- 0091 0141 2622098
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 7 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- We Speak:
- German, English, Hindi
Last updated: 06/29/2007
Kerala Honeymoon Tour is the best tour for the honeymoon goers. This tour covers the famous beaches and backwater destinations in Kerala like Trivandrum, Kovalam beach, Kumarakom, Alleppey and Cochin.
Arrive at the Trivandrum (Thiruvanthapuram) airport. Trivandrum is the cosmopolitan city and capital of Kerala and also the main gateway for travellers to Kerala. Upon arrival, you will be met by an Indo Vacations representative and transferred to the hotel.
Trivandram - Kovalam
Today you will have half day city tour of Trivandrum. In the sightseeing you will visit the Shanghumukham Beach, Kuthiramalika (Puthenmalika) Palace Museum, Sree Padmanabha Swami Temple and the Museum Complex. After having sightseeing drive to the Kovalam beach. Kovalam Beach is the internationally renowned beach in Kerala. This beach is located about 16 kms from Trivandrum and has been a famous tourist place since 1930. Kovalam consists of three adjacent crescent beaches. The southernmost beach is known as the Lighthouse beach and is the most popular beach. On arrival transfer to the hotel at Kovalam beach. Spend the rest of the day at beach.
Kovalam - Kumarakom
In the morning drive to Kumarakom. Kumarakom is the famous backwater tourist destination and most fascinating paradise in Kerala. Kumarakom is an enchanting picnic spot and provides boating, fishing, houseboat cruises and sightseeing experiences to the tourists that are truly exhilarating. The backwaters in Kumarakom houses a variety of fauna, flora and marine life. Rest of the day at leisure in Kumarakom.
Kumarakom - Alleppey
By the afternoon leave the resort in Kumarakom drive to a traditional houseboat of Kerala style and cruise though the mystical backwaters from Kumarakom to Alleppey. A ride on the houseboat is a fabulous way to explore the fascinating beauty of the backwaters. The backwaters in Kumarakom houses a variety of fauna, flora and marine life. Overnight stay in the house boat.
Alleppey - Cochin (about 70 kms)
In the morning after having breakfast leave the houseboat and drive to Cochin. Cochin is the most interesting town in South India at Malabar Coast and is also known as Venice of South. Cochin is also known as the Queen of the Arabian Sea. After arrival in Cochi, drive to the hotel. In Cochin we visit St. Francis church, the oldest European church in India in which the grave of famous sailor Vasco da Gama can be visited. After the visit of St. Francis Church we have a walk through the Jewish area of Mattancherry.
Today the town of Cochin is divided in different parts namely, Fort Cochin, Willington Island, Ernakulam, Bolghatty Island and Vypeen Island. Most of the historic buildings are in Fort Cochin. We have whole day today at leisure so that we can explore Cochin on our own. In the late afternoon we visit a Kathakali dance school. Kathakali dances originate from Kerala and in its traditional form relates stories from the Hindu epics Ramayana and Mahabharata.
Around midnight flight to home destination.
- Inclusions -
- Stay in Houseboat.
- Exclusions -
- Any kind of Personal Expenses such as Tips, Laundry, Telephone Bills and Alcoholic beverages.
- Extras -
- Given cost if on per person basis on minimum two travelers. There is discount available between April and September. Please write us to receive more details !
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Trivandrum
Email the tour operator - Kerala Honeymoon Tour
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.