8 Days Kerala Holiday Package
- Price from:
- 1076 USD /person
- 0091 98291 53949
- 0091 0141 2622098
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 8 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- We Speak:
- German, English, Hindi
Last updated: 06/29/2007
Kerala, the god's own country is situated on the southwestern tip of India. Due to these unique geographical features, Kerala is one of the most famous tourist destination in Asia.
Arrive at the Trivandrum (Thiruvanthapuram) airport. Trivandrum is the cosmopolitan city and capital of Kerala and also the main gateway for travellers to Kerala. Upon arrival, you will be met by an Indo Vacations representative and transferred to the beach resort.
Spend the whole day relaxing at the beach. Overnight stay at the beach resort.
Trivandrum - Alleppey - Kumarakom
In the morning drive to Alleppey and board your private houseboat and travel through the lush green backwaters to Kumarakom. Kumarakom is the famous backwater tourist destination and most fascinating paradise in Kerala. The backwaters in Kumarakom houses a variety of fauna, flora and marine life. On the way you will see various local activities of the people living along the backwaters and also visit some of the tourist places on the way. Overnight stay in the houseboat.
In the morning arrive in Kumarakom. After having breakfast, leave the houseboat and drive to the resort. The whole day is free to explore the scenery and natural surroundings in Kumarakom. Overnight stay at the resort.
Kumarakom - Thekkady (Periyar)
In the morning drive to Thekkady and relax in the hotel. Thekkady is a naturalist's paradise of unending chains of hills and spice scented plantations. It has unspoilt tropical forests and incredible wealth of animal and plant life. Thekkady is well known for the Periyar National Park and the elephants are the major attractions here. In the afternoon, drive to the Periyar National Park. The Periyar National Park and Tiger Reserve is one of the most captivating wildlife parks in the world and also one of the largest and finest wildlife reserves in India. Periyar National Park covers an area of 780 square km and was designated a part of project Tiger in 1973. In Periyar, we observe the Elephants, Bison, Wild oxen, Wild boar and Spotted Deer.
Thekkady - Munnar
In the morning drive to Munnar. Munnar lies at an altitude of 1530 m and is surrounded by tea and cardamom fields. Beautiful scenery in and around makes this place worth visiting. After having a small break in the hotel, you will visit the Eravikulam National Park and tea plantations. Eravikulam National Park was established in 1975 to protect the Nilgiri Tahr. Neelakurinji, the exotic flora is also found in the forests and grasslands here.
In the morning drive to Cochin and relax in the hotel. Cochin is the most interesting town in South India at Malabar Coast and is also known as Venice of South. In Cochin we visit St. Francis church, the oldest European church in India in which the grave of famous sailor Vasco da Gama can be visited. After the visit of St. Francis Church we have a walk through the Jewish area of Mattancherry. Today the town of Cochin is divided in different parts namely, Fort Cochin, Willingdon Island, Ernakulam, Bolghatty Island and Vypeen Island. Most of the historic buildings are in Fort Cochin. Today we explore all these areas in Cochin.
Munnar - Cochin
In the morning drive to the Cochin airport for your onwards journey or flight to home destination.
- Inclusions -
- Stay in Houseboat.
- Exclusions -
- Any kind of Personal Expenses such as Tips, Laundry, Telephone Bills and Alcoholic beverages.
- Extras -
- Given cost if on per person basis on minimum two travelers. There is discount available between April and September. Please write us to receive more details !
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Trivandrum
Email the tour operator - 8 Days Kerala Holiday Package
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.