Kerala The Venice of East
- Nature / Eco
- Price from:
- 23199 INR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Last updated: 02/26/2008
Kochi - Munnar(2N)- Thekkady(2N)- Kumarakom(1N)- Kochi
Arrival at Kochi(Cochin) airport/railway station. Proceed to Munnar hills check into the hotel, rest & relax, Evening stroll through the tea plantations. Night stay at Munnar deluxe hill hotel.
After breakfast, visit Eravikulam National park, take soft stroll inside the sanctuary, Visit Echo point, Mattupetty Reservoir & Kundala Dam, Boating in the reservoir. Evening at your leisure. Night stay at Munnar deluxe hill hotel.
After early b'fast Proceed to Thekkady and check into the resort, Take rest & relax. Evening stroll through the spice market. Night stay at deluxe resort, Thekkady.
After b'fast you can go for the soft trekking in the sanctuary. Even you can go for the Elephant ride. In the evening go for the wildlife view through boating. Night stay at deluxe resort, Thekkady.
After early b'fast Proceed to Kumarakom, Check into the houseboat enjoy in & around Kumarakom. Night stay in the houseboat at Kumarakom.
After b'fast check out from the houseboat & proceed to Kochi(Cochin) for drop at airport/railway station departure.
- Extras -
- Package inclusive of:- Accomodation, Breakfast, (Lunch only in the houseboat), Dinner, AC car for the movement during tour.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Thekkady
- Kerala Package II - 6 days from 17500 INR
Email the tour operator - Kerala The Venice of East
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.