- Price from:
- 9999 INR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Last updated: 09/04/2007
The misty morning sprawls over the vivacious valleys, the flushing meadows wrap the hillsides like a cloak,sunlight softly caresses the leaves, the dew drops sparkle & welcome you to paradise-Kashmir!
Day 01:Arrival Srinagar : Arrive Srinagar, where you will be met upon arrival and transferred to your deluxe house boat. This afternoon enjoy a free shikara ride on dal lake visiting Char Chinar, floating vegetable gardens etc, and see demonstrations walnut woodcarving and paper mache making. Evening free for shopping for Kashmiri handicrafts, carpets. Enjoy a wonderful dinner tonight. Overnight Deluxe house boat.
Day 02 : Full day excursion to Sonmarg : After breakfast go on a full day excursion to Sonamarg or Meadow of Gold with packed lunch ( 83 kms/ 2 hrs). Sonamarg lies in the enchanting Sindh Valley surrounded by mountains and meadows full of flowers. Trout and Mahseer fishing is popular here. Return to Srinagar in the evening. Dinner overnight: Deluxe House Boat.
Day 03 : Srinagar/ Gulmarg : After breakfast enjoy a picturesque drive to Gulmarg, the Meadow of Flowers, 2730 mts above sea level (60kms/2hrs). Gulmarg offers spectacular views of snow capped mountain peaks, conifer forests and green meadows, It is home to the highest 18 hole golf course of the world. Enjoy a free Gondola ride to Kangpori for a breathtaking view of Nanga Parbat or take a short trek up to Khilanmarg and enjoy an optional sledge ride on the snow :covered slopes. Arrive and transfer to hotel. Dinner & Overnight at hotel.
Day 04 : Gulmarg / Pahalgam : After an early breakfast leave for Pahalgam, the valley of Shepherds via srinagar. Drive through saffron fields,visit Awantipura ruins of an 1100 yr old temple of Lord Vishnu. Drive through the Pine forest and along the Lidder river. Arrive and transfer to hotel at leisure. Dinner & Overnight at hotel.
Day 05 : Pahalgam : After Breakfast, day free to explore pahalgam on your own or take an optional visit to Chandanwari or Aru for a magnificent view of Lidder Valley. Dinner Overnight: at hotel.
Day 06 : Pahalgam / Srinagar: After breakfast, depart for Srinagar by road (94kms/02hrs). Arrive and transfer to houseboat After lunch, visit the famous Moghul Gardens Nishat Bagh, Abode of pleasure on the shore of the dal lake Shalimar abode of love built by Jehangir for his wife Empress Noor Jehan. Enroute, visit a carpet weaving factory and Shankracharya Temple. Rest of the day free for shopping. Dinner Overnight in Deluxe House Boat.
Day 07 : Departure post breakfast for onward destination / airport.
- Inclusions -
- Accommodation, all meals, taxes , sightseeing & entrances
- Exclusions -
- Any other items not specified
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Srinagar
- Budget Tour Packages Kashmir - 5 days from 8444 INR
- Kashmir Intensive Tour - 14 days from 1751 USD
- Kashmir and Rajasthan Tour - 12 days from 1240 USD
- Vacations in Kashmir - 12 days from 1480 USD
- Holidays in Kashmir - 10 days from 1288 USD
- Valley of Kashmir Tour - 6 days from 827 USD
- Kashmir with Amarnath - 8 days from 1067 USD
- Gardens of Kashmir - 8 days from 1250 USD
- Kashmir and Zoji La Tour - 8 days from 1056 GBP
- Kashmir Honeymoon Tour - 6 days from 839 GBP
- Houseboats of Kashmir - 6 days from 836 USD
- Travel to Kashmir - 6 days from 818 USD
- Short Tour of Kashmir - 6 days from 811 USD
- River Rafting on Ganges Tour - 11 days from 485 USD
- Skiing Tour in Gulmarg - 9 days from 786 USD
Email the tour operator - Kashmir Tour
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.