Kashmir Honeymoon Tour
- Price from:
- 839 GBP /person
- 0091 98291 53949
- 0091 0141 2622098
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 6 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- We Speak:
- German, English, Hindi
Last updated: 07/15/2007
Kashmir is a magic land of silvery streams, sparkling fresh water lakes, land of pine and deodar forests, green meadows and grassy slopes. It is the land of bewitching beauty and exotic fruits, flower
In the morning arrive at Srinagar airport or railway station. Srinagar has been described by some visitors as the Venice of the East. A unique charm of Srinagar is its 1300 or more houseboats, the floating little hotels on the edge of the Dal Lake. Upon arrival you will be met by representative and transferred to the deluxe house boat on Dal Lake. In the afternoon you can enjoy the Shikara ride on Dal Lake and also visit floating gardens.
Today after having breakfast we drive to visit the famous Mughal gardens in Srinagar which are Nishat Bagh (the garden of Pleasure) and Shalimar Bagh (abode of love). These gardens are situated on the banks of Dal lake. Nishat Bagh is the larger of the two gardens and has an impressive plantation of Chenar trees on its highest terrace. Both the gardens are built on a symmetrical plan of central waterways with fountains dividing a series of gardened terraces.
The day is free for shopping and for other individual activities.
Srinagar - Pahalgam (about 97 km)
In the morning after breakfast drive to Pahalgam. On the way we pass through pine forest and also visit the saffron fields. Pahalgam is the popular hill resort of the Kashmir valley. Pahalgam is situated at a height of 7,200 feet. The flora and fauna is good and the scenery in Pahalgam is captivating. It is from Pahalgam that the pilgrims often take a Amarnath Yatra. In Pahalgam one can have a walk to Baisaren, which is about 2 km from Pahalgam. A small village, set in pine and fir forest is pleasing and offers good view.
Pahalgam - Gulmarg
In the morning after having breakfast drive to Gulmarg, the meadow of flowers. The route from Pahalgam to Gulmarg is fascinating. During the British Raj, Gulmarg hosted the Britishers and Europeans and as such they created a European hill resort and named it Gulmarg. In Gulmarg you would be able to find European surroundings and 18-hole Golf Course. After having lunch at Gulamarg, enjoy the pony ride from Gulmarg to Khilanmarg. Khilanmarg is the spot for skiing in winters. We will reach Khilanmarg on pony. In Khilanmarg we will enjoy the views of the Kashmir valley and the Himalayan range. In Gulmarg one can have a walk through the green meadows with the snow covered mountains all around. (If this trip is during winters then you can also enjoy the Skiing and other adventure sports here)
Gulmarg - Srinagar (about 60 km)
After having breakfast we drive back to Srinagar. Transfer to airport or railway station for the onwards journey.
- Inclusions -
- Accommodation in double room on twin sharing basis with bath and WC in the chosen category in the houseboat in Srinagar for 3 nights.
- Exclusions -
- Unspecified Meals etc.
- Extras -
- Given cost if on per person basis on minimum two travelers. There is discount available between April and September. Please write us to receive more details !
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Srinagar
- Budget Tour Packages Kashmir - 5 days from 8444 INR
- Kashmir Tour - 7 days from 9999 INR
- Kashmir Intensive Tour - 14 days from 1751 USD
- Kashmir and Rajasthan Tour - 12 days from 1240 USD
- Vacations in Kashmir - 12 days from 1480 USD
- Holidays in Kashmir - 10 days from 1288 USD
- Valley of Kashmir Tour - 6 days from 827 USD
- Kashmir with Amarnath - 8 days from 1067 USD
- Gardens of Kashmir - 8 days from 1250 USD
- Kashmir and Zoji La Tour - 8 days from 1056 GBP
- Houseboats of Kashmir - 6 days from 836 USD
- Travel to Kashmir - 6 days from 818 USD
- Short Tour of Kashmir - 6 days from 811 USD
- River Rafting on Ganges Tour - 11 days from 485 USD
- Skiing Tour in Gulmarg - 9 days from 786 USD
Email the tour operator - Kashmir Honeymoon Tour
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.