Himachal Pradesh Hideouts Kasol
- Price from:
- 4500 INR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Last updated: 11/23/2007
Kasol,an offbeat hideout tucked away in the hills of Himachal Pradesh makes for a refreshing change for a holidaying experience far from the madding crowds..fishing,sightseeing,trekking,lazing...
Drive to Kasol from The Solang Valley Camp Retreat in a jeep safari post breakfast. The drive itself, along the Beas & through the mountainscape is bound to leave you spellbound.
Arrive at the Kasol Camp. Post lunch take a walk around the villages & green paddy fields.Later at leisure to fish for the elusive trout.
Dinner & Overnight at Kasol.
Kasol : Sightseeing of Manikaran hot springs , just 5 kms away. Another quick getaway is Chhalal, a quiet, pretty village that is at a distance of only a 20-minute from Kasol.
Evening depart for Solang Valley Camp Retreat, Manali.
- Inclusions -
- Accommodation in camping tents, 4x4 jeep safari from solang valley to kasol & back with all sightseeing, all meals & refreshments & taxes
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Solang Valley
- Adventure Camping Himachal Pradesh - 3 days from 4900 INR
Email the tour operator - Himachal Pradesh Hideouts Kasol
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.