Adventure Camping Himachal Pradesh
- Price from:
- 4900 INR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Last updated: 11/08/2007
Adventure camping in a picture book meadow at Solang Valley,13 kms from Manali next to a river with captivating views of the snow clad peaks & meadows that surround it has plethora of adventures......
Arrival at Solang Valley & check in at The Solang Valley Camp Retreat, located in a picturebook location, 13kms uphill from Manali mall at 8500 feet.
Post breakfast relax by the hammocks on the riverside.Later enjoy horse rides to The Waterfall of Solang. Indulge in adventure sports options like Paragliding, Zorbing, Quad Bike Rides, river crosiing, rock climbing, rappelling etc.
For the less adventurous take strolls on the Solang meadows or enjoy a hot sulphur stream bath at Vashist.
Evening bonfire & games.
Dinner & Overnight at Solang Valley.
Solang Valley : Full day sightseeing trip of Kullu which includes a short river rafting run & sightseeing of Naggar Castle & Roerich Art Gallery.
Later explore the mall at Manali & shop at Angora wool factory outlets.Explore Hadimba Devi Temple, Van Vihar, Manu temple on sightseeip trip of Manali.
Bonfire & dinner at Solang Valley.
Morning enjoy snow sports session- indulge in skiing,snow scooter rides, snow sledging & snow tube mobiling.Bonfire & dinner at Solang Valley.
- Inclusions -
- Accommodation at Solang Valley Camp Retreat with breakfast,dinner, all taxes & in-house activities
- Exclusions -
- Adventure activities & transport
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Solang Valley
- Himachal Pradesh Hideouts Kasol - 2 days from 4500 INR
Email the tour operator - Adventure Camping Himachal Pradesh
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.