Incredible North India Tour
- Price from:
- 825 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 12 days
- Location Start:
- Delhi Airport or Railway Station
- Location Finish:
- Delhi Airport or Railway Station
- We Speak:
- Hindi ,Marathi, English
Last updated: 08/23/2007
Welcome INDIA with Horizon Tours one of the leading travel agency and tour operator in india
Day 1 : Arrival at Delhi
You arrive in Delhi by International flight. After traditional Welcome, our representative would assist you at the airport & to our hotel for check-in. After some rest & breakfast in the hotel After Rest Or we will check-out of the hotel & proceed for Delhi sightseeing. Overnight New Delhi Hotel.
Day 2 : Delhi
Morning orientation & slide show/lecture presentation on Ancient Indian Architecture. After lunch, visit architectural highlights of Delhi including Qutab Minar, Red Fort and others Overnight will be at Delhi Hotel
Day 3 : Delhi - Jaipur
Early Morning After Brekfast Proceed to Jaipur after breakfast.
Overnight at Jaipur.
Day 4 : Jaipur
Early Morning After Brekfast Full day sightseeing including Amber Fort, Hava Mahal. There will be opportunities to visit block printing factory, gem cutting, carpet factory, silk shops. Overnight will be at Jaipur Hotel Relax in the evening. Overnight at Jaipur
Day 5 : Jaipur - Agra
Early Morning After Breakfast at hotel. Proceed to Agra. Visit Fatehpur Sikri en-route. Overnight will be at Agra
Day 6 : Agra
Early Morning After Breakfast at hotel. Sunrise visit to the Taj Mahal. After breakfast visit Agra Fort. Introduction to Indo-Persian architecture of the Timurid DynastyOvernight will be at agra Hotel. Overnight will be at Agra.
Day 7 : Agra - Khajuraho
Early Morning After Breakfast at hotel. Transfer to the airport for flight to Khajuraho. Reach and transfer to hotel. Overnight will be at Khajuraho
Day 8 : Khajuraho
After Brekfast, visit Classical Temples from Chandella Style illustrated with remarkable sculptures from the KAMA SUTRA,ain temples of the same period and introduction to the Jain Religion. Afternoon optional excursion in jeeps to Panna National Park,Overnight will be at Khajuraho
Day 9 : Khajuraho - Varanasi
Morning Breakfast at hotel. Overnight at Varanasi
Day 10 : Varanasi
Morning drive to Daswamedh Ghat and take a boat ride on the sacred river Ganges to see the cremation Ghats and witness the living traditions of one of the world's oldest and most important religions.
Return for breakfast to the hotel. Proceed for day guided tour of Varanasi including the Gyanvapi Mosque and Benaras Hindu University. Overnight at Varanasi
Day 11 : Varanasi - Delhi
Morning Breakfast at hotel. Proceed for sightseeing of SARNATH. Transfer to airport for flight to Delhi. Reach Delhi and you will be transferred to hotel. Overnight will be at Delhi.
Day 12 : Delhi
Morning Breakfast will be at hotel. Transfer to airport in time for flight home with sweet memories of India.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Shirdi
Email the tour operator - Incredible North India Tour
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.