Shimla Kullu Manali Tour
- Price from:
- 13333 INR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Last updated: 09/18/2007
This fascinating tour takes you through the picturesque mall& the fir & pine forests of shimla & the majestic snow bound peaks,gushing rivers,sprawling meadows & widespread adventure sports of Manali!
Arrival Shimla & Sightseeing: Arrival Shimla, the former Summer capital of British India. Check into your hotel. Shimla unfolds nature's generous bounty in the form of awesome snow ranges that hold oak & rhododendron forests. A walk down the infamous Shimla mall , by all means the best mall road which is a center now of all hill stations in India. All visitors to Shimla inevitably walk down the Mall, the main promenade that runs along the top of the ridge - a busy shopping area with old colonial buildings , souvenir shops and restaurants. At the top end of the Mall is Scandal Point, a large open square with a view of the town - a favorite rendezvous for visitors and the local people. Overlooking it is the elegant Christ Church with its fine stained glass windows. The labyrinth of Shimla's bazaars spill over the edge of the Mall. Visit the Viceregal Lodge, the state museum & Jakhu hills. Housed in the Gothic splendor of the Viceregal Lodge is the Indian Institute of Advanced studies, India's premier academy for higher research. Very close to the Institute, in a colonial building set in spacious lawns, is the museum. It has collections of Pahari miniatures, stone sculpture, local handicrafts, textiles and embroidery. The steep climb to Jakhoo Hill, Shimla's highest point, is rewarding for superb views of the town and its surroundings. At the top is an old Hanuman temple. Evening at leisure at the Mall. Dinner & Overnight in Shimla.
Visit Kufri,Chail & Fagu:Post breakfast visit to Chail. Chail was created by the Maharaja of Patiala as a summer capital after his expulsion from Shimla. Set in 75 acres of land including orchards, tennis courts & cottages, Chail Palace makes for a perfect setting for a Royal luncheon , enjoying splendid views. Later take a nature walk along the thick deodar forests. Also visit the worlds highest cricket ground built here in 1893. Later embark on an exciting excursion to Kufri, which is a 30-minute drive from Shimla. It is a tiny hill station, famous for its trekking and hiking trails. Adventure-seeking travelers flock to Kufri in winters to enjoy skiing and tobogganing along its snow-covered slopes. Kufri is also famous for its nature parks and picnic spots. Kufri's proximity to Shimla makes it an important place on the tourist circuit of the state. Also visit the Indira Gandhi Holiday Home and Fagu. Explore the nature trails and visit fruit orchards. Evening return to Shimla. Dinner & overnight in Shimla.
Shimla-Manali ( 6 HOURS):Post breakfast drive to Manali. Check in to your mountain retreat.Evening is at leisure. Dinner & overnight at Manali.
Manali:Trek to the waterfall, picnic lunch by the river banks,half day sightseeing trip & souvenir shopping at the Mall road.
Post breakfast a romantic, escorted trek of about 2.5 hours ( going & coming) past the picture perfect Solang Village to the cascading waterfall of Solang. Half day sightseeing tour of Vashisht hot sulphur springs, a drive to the Old Manali area & a visit to the Hadimba temple , enroute having a picnic lunch on the river beach. Evening spend time at the peaceful environs of Van Vihar & at the Mall for souvenir shopping. Dinner , Bonfire & Bar-be-cue at your Himalayan Retreat
Manali:Snow Point & Traditional Himachali dinner at a local house.
This day is for snow activities. In case your trip is in summers then drive to Rohtang Pass & if your honeymoon is in winters then take a short walk from the retreat at Solang Valley to indulge in snow activities like snow sledge rides, snow scooter rides, snow skiing ,snow tube mobiling & snow man making. Dinner today is at the village headman's house. Relish traditional Himachal delicacies & interact with a local family of the area.
Manali:Sightseeing of Kullu & River Rafting trip
Post breakfast depart for a full day river rafting trip on the gushing Beas. Picnic lunch on the river beach. Later sightseeing of Roerich Art Gallery & Naggar Castle including a visit to the Shawl & Angora wool factories of Kullu, Evening stop by at the Mall for a leisure stroll. Dinner & Overnight at The Solang Valley Camp Retreat / Himalayan Retreat.
Manali:Adventure Sports & Champagne Dinner
Post breakfast indulge in Where Eagle's Dare Game of daring to fly high : Paragliding , with your trained pilots. Later try zorbing in which the two of you are strapped inside a huge transparent ball & rolled off the grass slopes. Next is a quad bike ride back to the camp retreat. Relish your lunch & after a couple of hours at leisure try your hand at river crossing & rappelling. Evening special farewell champagne dinner with bar-be-cue trout fish. Overnight at the Solang Valley Camp Retreat/ Himalayan Retreat.
Departure Manali : Departure post breakfast for onward destination.
- Inclusions -
- Accommodation with breakfast , dinner & all taxes & all excursions as per itinerary by private vehicle
- Exclusions -
- Any other items not specified as above
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Shimla
- Off Roads - 8 days from 27000 INR
- Shimla The Queen of Hills - 13 days from 25499 INR
- Holiday Tour Packages Shimla - 3 days from 3333 INR
- Economical package tours Himachal Pradesh - 3 days from 4444 INR
- New Years Eve Packages Shimla - 2 days from 5500 INR
- Himachal Pradesh The Apple Land of India - 6 days from 3500 INR
- Himachal Pradesh Hideaways - 4 days from 35000 INR
- Cottage stay in Shimla - 4 days from 12000 INR
- Shimla Naldehra Tour - 5 days from 8888 INR
- Shimla Kasauli Tour - 5 days from 8888 INR
- Shimla Chail Tour - 5 days from 8888 INR
- Shimla Kufri Tour - 5 days from 8888 INR
- Kinnaur valley tour - 7 days from 350 EUR
- Camping At Shoghi Shimla - 6 days from 415 USD
- Himachal Calling - 13 days from 67 INR
- Shimla Calling - 5 days from 25 INR
- Best Himachal Tour - 12 days from 1350 USD
- Explore Shimla - 3 days from 2500 INR
- Special Honeymoon Tour for shimla kullu manali rothang pass - 6 days from 8500 INR
- Honeymoon In Shimla - 5 days from 12444 INR
Email the tour operator - Shimla Kullu Manali Tour
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.