Shimla Kufri Tour
- Price from:
- 8888 INR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Last updated: 10/22/2007
Kufri is a quaint little hill retreat offering panoramic views of the surrounding verdant mountain vistas, ski slopes, trekking & hiking paths, sightseeing options & combine this with evergreen Shimla
Arrival Shimla & Sightseeing
Arrival Shimla, the former Summer capital of British India. Check into your hotel. Shimla unfolds nature's generous bounty in the form of awesome snow ranges that hold oak & rhododendron forests. A walk down the infamous Shimla mall , by all means the best mall road which is a center now of all hill stations in India. All visitors to Shimla inevitably walk down the Mall, the main promenade that runs along the top of the ridge - a busy shopping area with old colonial buildings , souvenir shops and restaurants. At the top end of the Mall is Scandal Point, a large open square with a view of the town - a favorite rendezvous for visitors and the local people. Overlooking it is the elegant Christ Church with its fine stained glass windows. The labyrinth of Shimla's bazaars spill over the edge of the Mall. Visit the Viceregal Lodge, the state museum & Jakhu hills. Housed in the Gothic splendor of the Viceregal Lodge is the Indian Institute of Advanced studies, India's premier academy for higher research. Very close to the Institute, in a colonial building set in spacious lawns, is the museum. It has collections of Pahari miniatures, stone sculpture, local handicrafts, textiles and embroidery. The steep climb to Jakhoo Hill, Shimla's highest point, is rewarding for superb views of the town and its surroundings. At the top is an old Hanuman temple. Evening at leisure at the Mall. Dinner & Overnight in Shimla.
Visit Naldhera,Mashobra & Tattapani
Post breakfast visit Mashobra & Naldhera. About 11 kms from Shimla, the small village of Mashobra has some pleasant walks, including one to Sipi, where there is a fair and a wooden temple dedicated to Shiva. 15 kms further north, at an altitude of 2050m, Naldehra is a pleasant little village. It is mostly famous for having one of the oldest and highest golf courses in India. There is even a temple, the Mahunag Mandir, in the middle of the course. Visit the hot sulphur springs at Tattapani. Return to Shimla in the evening. Explore the mall for souvenir shopping. Dinner & Overnight in Shimla
Arrival Kufri : Arrive at Kufri & check in at your mountain resort. There are a number of picnic spots, hiking and trekking trails in and around Kufri. Travelers can explore Kufri and its surrounding areas also on horseback. They can hike through thick forest around Kufri to the Mahasu Peak. Day is at leisure to explore the picturesque environs on horse backs, go for hikes & enjoy skiing on the slopes. Dinner & overnight at Kufri.
Kufri : Post breakfast commence sightseeing tour.Visit the Himalayan Nature Park, which has a collection of animals and birds found only in Himachal Pradesh, and the Indira Tourist Park, which is near the Himalayan Nature Park and provides panoramic view of the locations around Kufri. Post lunch is at leisure to explore the hill side by foot or ponies. Dinner & overnight at Kufri.
Departure post breakfast for onward destination.
- Inclusions -
- Accommodation with breakfast, dinner & all taxes at premium mountain retreats with sightseeing excursions as per itinerary by a private car
- Exclusions -
- Any other expenses not specified above
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Shimla
- Off Roads - 8 days from 27000 INR
- Shimla The Queen of Hills - 13 days from 25499 INR
- Holiday Tour Packages Shimla - 3 days from 3333 INR
- Economical package tours Himachal Pradesh - 3 days from 4444 INR
- New Years Eve Packages Shimla - 2 days from 5500 INR
- Himachal Pradesh The Apple Land of India - 6 days from 3500 INR
- Himachal Pradesh Hideaways - 4 days from 35000 INR
- Cottage stay in Shimla - 4 days from 12000 INR
- Shimla Naldehra Tour - 5 days from 8888 INR
- Shimla Kasauli Tour - 5 days from 8888 INR
- Shimla Chail Tour - 5 days from 8888 INR
- Kinnaur valley tour - 7 days from 350 EUR
- Shimla Kullu Manali Tour - 8 days from 13333 INR
- Camping At Shoghi Shimla - 6 days from 415 USD
- Himachal Calling - 13 days from 67 INR
- Shimla Calling - 5 days from 25 INR
- Best Himachal Tour - 12 days from 1350 USD
- Explore Shimla - 3 days from 2500 INR
- Special Honeymoon Tour for shimla kullu manali rothang pass - 6 days from 8500 INR
- Honeymoon In Shimla - 5 days from 12444 INR
Email the tour operator - Shimla Kufri Tour
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.