Holiday Tour Packages Shimla
- Price from:
- 3333 INR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Last updated: 12/13/2007
Holiday Tour Package of Shimla ...Shimla has stunningly beautiful forests of firs, pines, oaks and rhododendron. The beautiful meadows with hyacinth & celandine..make your holiday an affair to cherish
Arrival Shimla, the former Summer capital of British India. Check into your hotel. Shimla unfolds nature's generous bounty in the form of awesome snow ranges that hold oak & rhododendron forests. A walk down the infamous Shimla mall , by all means the best mall road which is a center now of all hill stations in India. All visitors to Shimla inevitably walk down the Mall, the main promenade that runs along the top of the ridge - a busy shopping area with old colonial buildings , souvenir shops and restaurants.
At the top end of the Mall is Scandal Point, a large open square with a view of the town - a favorite rendezvous for visitors and the local people. Overlooking it is the elegant Christ Church with its fine stained glass windows. The labyrinth of Shimla's bazaars spill over the edge of the Mall. Visit the Viceregal Lodge, the state museum & Jakhu hills. Housed in the Gothic splendor of the Viceregal Lodge is the Indian Institute of Advanced studies, India's premier academy for higher research. Very close to the Institute, in a colonial building set in spacious lawns, is the museum. It has collections of Pahari miniatures, stone sculpture, local handicrafts, textiles and embroidery. The steep climb to Jakhoo Hill, Shimla's highest point, is rewarding for superb views of the town and its surroundings. At the top is an old Hanuman temple. Evening at leisure at the Mall. Dinner & Overnight in Shimla.
Visit Kufri,Chail & Fagu
Post breakfast visit to Chail. Chail was created by the Maharaja of Patiala as a summer capital after his expulsion from Shimla. Set in 75 acres of land including orchards, tennis courts & cottages, Chail Palace makes for a perfect setting for a Royal luncheon , enjoying splendid views.
Later take a nature walk along the thick deodar forests. Also visit the worlds highest cricket ground built here in 1893. Later embark on an exciting excursion to Kufri, which is a 30-minute drive from Shimla. It is a tiny hill station, famous for its trekking and hiking trails. Adventure-seeking travelers flock to Kufri in winters to enjoy skiing and tobogganing along its snow-covered slopes. Kufri is also famous for its nature parks and picnic spots. Kufri's proximity to Shimla makes it an important place on the tourist circuit of the state.
Also visit the Indira Gandhi Holiday Home and Fagu. Explore the nature trails and visit fruit orchards. Evening return to Shimla. Dinner & overnight in Shimla.
Visit Naldhera,Mashobra & Tattapani
Post breakfast visit Mashobra & Naldhera. About 11 kms from Shimla, the small village of Mashobra has some pleasant walks, including one to Sipi, where there is a fair and a wooden temple dedicated to Shiva. 15 kms further north, at an altitude of 2050m, Naldehra is a pleasant little village. It is mostly famous for having one of the oldest and highest golf courses in India. There is even a temple, the Mahunag Mandir, in the middle of the course. Visit the hot sulphur springs at Tattapani. Return to Shimla in the evening.
Explore the mall for souvenir shopping. Dinner & Overnight in Shimla
- Inclusions -
- Accommodation with breakfast,dinner & all taxes at your mountain retreat
- Exclusions -
- Extras -
- Tours, Conferences,honeymoons to other destinations in India.
Other than these ask us for special rates & deals on Conferences,Honeymoons,tour packages & best hotel deals for beach holidays in Goa, Andamans, Lakshwadweep, Mauritius,Seychelles, Sri Lanka,Maldives etc.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Shimla
- Off Roads - 8 days from 27000 INR
- Shimla The Queen of Hills - 13 days from 25499 INR
- Economical package tours Himachal Pradesh - 3 days from 4444 INR
- New Years Eve Packages Shimla - 2 days from 5500 INR
- Himachal Pradesh The Apple Land of India - 6 days from 3500 INR
- Himachal Pradesh Hideaways - 4 days from 35000 INR
- Cottage stay in Shimla - 4 days from 12000 INR
- Shimla Naldehra Tour - 5 days from 8888 INR
- Shimla Kasauli Tour - 5 days from 8888 INR
- Shimla Chail Tour - 5 days from 8888 INR
- Shimla Kufri Tour - 5 days from 8888 INR
- Kinnaur valley tour - 7 days from 350 EUR
- Shimla Kullu Manali Tour - 8 days from 13333 INR
- Camping At Shoghi Shimla - 6 days from 415 USD
- Himachal Calling - 13 days from 67 INR
- Shimla Calling - 5 days from 25 INR
- Best Himachal Tour - 12 days from 1350 USD
- Explore Shimla - 3 days from 2500 INR
- Special Honeymoon Tour for shimla kullu manali rothang pass - 6 days from 8500 INR
- Honeymoon In Shimla - 5 days from 12444 INR
Email the tour operator - Holiday Tour Packages Shimla
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.