Best Himachal Tour
- Price from:
- 1350 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 12 days
- 6 hours
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- 10.00 am
- End time:
- 10.00 pm
- We Speak:
Last updated: 05/02/2007
Best Himachal Tour is the tour which mostly Called India mini Swizz tour. In this tou one Can Cover Half Himachal Pradesh with all temple and Half Ranges with most common rivers.
Day 1 : Delhi- Shimla 375 Km
Arrive Delhi Airport and transfer to Shimla By Surface its 07 hrs drive from Delhi.Enroute visit Timber Trail Rope Way at parwanoo,and reach to Shimla. stay night at Hotel.
Day 2 : Shimla 150 Km
Morning after breakfast proceed for full day local sightseeing tour including Kufri, Indira Tourist park, Mini Zoo. ( Mahasu Peak, Maheshwari Temple : By Horse Or By Foot), Masohbra, Naldera. rest of the day at leisure. stay night at Hotel.
Day 3 : Shimla- Kullu- Manali 280 Km
Morning leave by surface for Manali enroute visit Sunder nagar lake, Mandi, Pandoh Dam, Hanogi temple, kullu Valley, Kullu Shawl Factory, Mini Vaishno Devi Temple. on arrival transfer to Hotel. rest of the day at leisure. stay night at Hotel.
Day 4 : Manali 115 Km
Morning after brekfast visit Rohtang pass(Up To possible), Solang valley. evening at leisure. stay night at Hotel.
Day 5 : Manali 50Km
Morning city sightseeing tour of Manali. Hadimba, Club House, Buddhist Monestry, van vihar, Vashsit bath (Hot water Springs) rest of the day at leisure in Hotel or Market. stay night At Manali.
Day 6 : Manali- Naggar castle : Back Manali 60Km
Morning at leisure. Later Visit Jagat Sukh Temple, Roriche Art Gallery, Kull Valley Apple Orchards.
evening at leisure. stay night at Hotel
Day 7 : Manali to Dharmshala 260Km
Morning After Break Fast leave by surface for Dharmshala. Baijnath Temple, Kangra Fort , Chamunda temple, Famous Tea gardens of Palampur. Reach Dharmshala on arrival transfer to Hotel. rest of the day at leisure. stay night at Hotel.
Day 8 : Dharmsala 50km
Morning visit & Mclorganj Market, Dalai lama Temple, Bhagsu Nath temple, Trek to water Falls Trunid, Dal Lake rest of the day at leisure. stay night at Hotel
Day 9 : Dharmsala- Dalhousie 175 Km
Morning leave by surface for Dalhousie. on arrival transfer to hotel.
Day 10 Dalhousie 90Km
After breakfast full day sight seeing of Khajjiar also known as mini Swiss. Overnight at the Hotel.
Day 11 Dalhousie to Chandigarh 375 Km
Early Morning leave by surface for Chandigarh. on arrival transfer to hotel. Evening Visit Famous Shopping Complex of sector 17. Stay night at Hotel.
Day 12 Chandigarh to Delhi 222 Km
Morning leave by surface for Delhi and drop at Hotel.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Shimla
- Off Roads - 8 days from 27000 INR
- Shimla The Queen of Hills - 13 days from 25499 INR
- Holiday Tour Packages Shimla - 3 days from 3333 INR
- Economical package tours Himachal Pradesh - 3 days from 4444 INR
- New Years Eve Packages Shimla - 2 days from 5500 INR
- Himachal Pradesh The Apple Land of India - 6 days from 3500 INR
- Himachal Pradesh Hideaways - 4 days from 35000 INR
- Cottage stay in Shimla - 4 days from 12000 INR
- Shimla Naldehra Tour - 5 days from 8888 INR
- Shimla Kasauli Tour - 5 days from 8888 INR
- Shimla Chail Tour - 5 days from 8888 INR
- Shimla Kufri Tour - 5 days from 8888 INR
- Kinnaur valley tour - 7 days from 350 EUR
- Shimla Kullu Manali Tour - 8 days from 13333 INR
- Camping At Shoghi Shimla - 6 days from 415 USD
- Himachal Calling - 13 days from 67 INR
- Shimla Calling - 5 days from 25 INR
- Explore Shimla - 3 days from 2500 INR
- Special Honeymoon Tour for shimla kullu manali rothang pass - 6 days from 8500 INR
- Honeymoon In Shimla - 5 days from 12444 INR
Email the tour operator - Best Himachal Tour
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.