River Rafting in Ganges Rishikesh
- Price from:
- 375 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Last updated: 07/25/2007
The Ganges with its frothing and foaming water offers challenging and exciting River Rafting. The thrill is simply inexplicableneeds to be experienced to feel the magic.
Arrival River Rafting Camping Site near Rishikesh on the banks of River Ganges. Stay in a comfortable tented resort. The camping site is over 20,000 sq. meters of pristine silver sand surrounded by thick jungle along the emerald waters of the Ganges. Abounding in a variety of bird and animal life, its serenity and quietude make for a perfect weekend getaway to calm overworked nerves.
lunch and leisure. Play on the beach games like, beach volley ball, tug of war, trampoline.
Bonfire, music and dinner.
Early morning Yoga & meditation.
Go for a long stretch of White Water River Rafting from Marine drive to Shivpuri under expert guidance and safety equipment. Enjoy the thrill of hitting some of the exciting and challenging RAPIDS like Three Blind Mice and Black Money. Sufficient time for body surfing also --- an experience of a lifetime.
In the evening play games like, Beach Volley Ball, Trampoline.
Bon fire, music & dinner.
Early morning Yoga & meditation.
Day out for a trip to Chandi Devi Temple on a cable car. This temple is located on the Neel Parvat on the banks of the River Ganga in Haridwar. This temple was constructed sometime in the year 1929 A.D. According to a legend, the statue of the main deity was set up by the saint Adi Shankaracharya in the 8th century.
Visit to the local market. Go around for some shopping. Here you'll be able to find quite many interesting things to take back as souvenirs.
In the evening, witness the most spectacular sight of Arti at the Ganga ghat. The Goddess of river Ganges is being worshipped with thousands of lit earthen lanterns---a must see.
Return to the camp.
Morning Trek to Leopards Trail.
Go for yet another interesting stretch of River Rafting, starting from Shivpuri to NIM beach under expert guidance and safety equipment. Enjoy the thrill of hitting some more exciting and challenging RAPIDS like Roller Coaster and Golf Course. Enjoy Cliff Jumping, Kayaking, Body Surfing, Swimming.
In the evening play games like Beach Volley Ball, tug of war, trampoline.
Bon fire, music and dinner.
Trek to Kunjapuri. Drive for about an hour to the Kunjapuri temple, our starting point for the trek. Set amidst lush green forest, Kunjapuri offers fantastic and glorious views of the legendary Himalayan peaks like Banderpoonch, Chaukhamba, Nanda Devi, and Trisul etc. Picnic lunch.
In the evening do fun obstacles like, Burma Bridge and Flying Fox.
Bonfire, music & dinner
Departure from River Rafting Camp.
- Inclusions -
- Accomodation on the River Side Camp in tents on twin sharing basis.
- Exclusions -
- Any other items not stated in the inclusions.
- Extras -
- The Itinerary given here is just a sampler. We can customize all the tours as per the client's requirements.
Our company offers active holidays, which include all levels of adventure, starting from white-water river rafting, jungle safari, camping, wilderness hiking, snow skiing, rock climbing, rappelling and much more.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Rishikesh
- Religious Hiking - from 600 INR
- Tungnath Chandershilla Chopta Trek - 4 days from 1200 INR
- 02 Days Kayaking Primer - 2 days from 2500 INR
- River Rafting - 2 days from 1300 INR
- A Great Yoga & Meditation Tour - 11 days from 999 USD
- Kayaking Course Grade I - 3 days from 3500 INR
- White Water Kayaking Course Grade II - 3 days from 4500 INR
- Valley Of Flowers Trek - 6 days from 18000 INR
- Mountain Cycling in Garhwal, Uttaranchal INDIA - 3 days from 8500 INR
- River Rafting On The Ganges In Rishikesh & Camping In Mussoorie - 3 days from 9999 INR
Email the tour operator - River Rafting in Ganges Rishikesh
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.