Kayaking Course Grade I
- Price from:
- 3500 INR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 3 days
- Location Start:
- Shivpuri, Rishikesh
- Location Finish:
- Shivpuri, Rishikesh
- Start time:
- 06.00 am
- End time:
- 06.00 pm
- We Speak:
Last updated: 04/21/2007
White Water Kayaking course, conducted by KATABATIC for absolute beginners. The course is planned with proper theory and practical. Includes stay,equipment, meals, course fee etc.
Orientation, Introduction to equipment, basic paddling strokes
Advanced Paddling strokes, ferry techniques, wet exit
Eddy In/out, eskimo rescue, advanced paddling and ferry
- Inclusions -
- Local travel
- Extras -
- This course should be treated as the introduction to white water kayaking.
After this course the participants will be given a certificate, and they can then participate in our Grade II program.
We also have Grade II programs, and an integrated Grade I+II program.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Rishikesh
- Religious Hiking - from 600 INR
- Tungnath Chandershilla Chopta Trek - 4 days from 1200 INR
- 02 Days Kayaking Primer - 2 days from 2500 INR
- River Rafting - 2 days from 1300 INR
- River Rafting in Ganges Rishikesh - 6 days from 375 USD
- A Great Yoga & Meditation Tour - 11 days from 999 USD
- White Water Kayaking Course Grade II - 3 days from 4500 INR
- Valley Of Flowers Trek - 6 days from 18000 INR
- Mountain Cycling in Garhwal, Uttaranchal INDIA - 3 days from 8500 INR
- River Rafting On The Ganges In Rishikesh & Camping In Mussoorie - 3 days from 9999 INR
Email the tour operator - Kayaking Course Grade I
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.