02 Days Kayaking Primer
- Price from:
- 2500 INR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 2 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- 07.00 am
- End time:
- 05.00 pm
- We Speak:
Last updated: 11/13/2008
Join us for a 02 days kayaking primer course, which would introduce you to white water kayaking.
Arrive early morning at Haridwar by overnight train. Transfer to our Kayak Facility at Shivpuri on Ganges. After breakfast a brief introduction to the kayaking equipment, before we hit the water. Basic paddling strokes, turning strokes and instill the basic control and balance of the boat. Long boating session with working lunch. Towards the end of the river time we give the experience of wet exit, and Eskimo rescue to the participants.
Early morning wakeup, warm up and stretching exercises. After breakfast we start our second day on the river. Today's objective is to build confidence in the paddlers. Key attention is given to river ferry skills and general improvement on paddling strokes. Wrap up after lunch. Transfer to Haridwar railway station to board evening Shatabdi express for Delhi.
- Inclusions -
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Rishikesh
- Religious Hiking - from 600 INR
- Tungnath Chandershilla Chopta Trek - 4 days from 1200 INR
- River Rafting - 2 days from 1300 INR
- River Rafting in Ganges Rishikesh - 6 days from 375 USD
- A Great Yoga & Meditation Tour - 11 days from 999 USD
- Kayaking Course Grade I - 3 days from 3500 INR
- White Water Kayaking Course Grade II - 3 days from 4500 INR
- Valley Of Flowers Trek - 6 days from 18000 INR
- Mountain Cycling in Garhwal, Uttaranchal INDIA - 3 days from 8500 INR
- River Rafting On The Ganges In Rishikesh & Camping In Mussoorie - 3 days from 9999 INR
Email the tour operator - 02 Days Kayaking Primer
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.