Rajasthan Wildlife Tour
- Price from:
- 195 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 5 days
- Location Start:
- New Delhi/Place of your choice
- Location Finish:
- New Delhi/Place of your choice
- Start time:
- 07.00 am
- End time:
- 06.00 pm
- We Speak:
Last updated: 09/01/2008
Rajasthan is not only famous for its cultural and historical heritage, the state is also very rich in flora and fauna and is home to some of the most famous and important wild sanctuaries and Parks of
On your arrival at Delhi, the capital of India, you will be received by our representatives at the airport/ railway station and transferred to a hotel in Delhi. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast in the morning enjoy a daylong sightseeing city tour of Delhi. Visit the famous historical monuments such as Qutub Minar, Jama Masjid, Red Fort, Raj Ghat, India Gate, Rashtrapati Bhawan, Humayun Tomb to name a few. In the evening enjoy shopping at famous markets of Delhi such as Connaught place, Janpath or South Extension. Overnight stay at Delhi.
In the morning we proceed for Sawai Madhopur in Rajasthan. Check-in at a hotel on arrival. In the afternoon we depart for the Ranthambore Wildlife Sanctuary in Rajasthan. Known for its Royal Bengal Tigers, the park also shelters leopards, hyenas, sloth bear, wild bear, crocodiles, and about 300 species of birds. Evening at leisure. You can visit the famous Ranthambore Fort, Jogi Mahal and three beautiful lakes located inside the park. If time allows enjoy an evening jungle safari. Return back to Sawai Madhopur for an overnight stay.
Enjoy a daylong Jungle safari for game viewing at the Ranthambore National Park. Jeep safari is the most convenient way to explore the verdant forest and varied wildlife of the Ranthambore National Park. If you are lucky, you can spot a tiger in its own natural habitat. The Park is ideal for taking snapshots. Late in the evening return back to Sawai Madhopur for an overnight stay.
In the morning, we drive back to Delhi. On arrival check-in to a hotel in Delhi. If time permits, explore the metropolis and do a last minute shopping. Later you would be transferred to airport / railway station for your onward journey or way back home.
- Inclusions -
- Apt Transfers,English speaking guide for sight seeing in Selhi
- Exclusions -
- Entrance fees to the monument
- Extras -
- If you want the packagewith Hotel please write to us with category of hotels required
I hope my offer suites your expectations, however, should you require further information or any change in our itinerary, feel always free to contact us at any time.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Rajasthan
- 4 Days Rajasthan Golden Triangle Tours - 4 days from 600 USD
- Rajasthan Palaces - 4 days from 150 USD
- Rajasthan Culture - 16 days from 39000 INR
- Glimpses of Rajasthan Tour - 11 days from 455 USD
- Rajasthan Colourful Heritage Tour Package - 15 days from 749 USD
- Luxury Palace Tour of Rajasthan - 15 days from 799 USD
- Ideal Rajasthan Tour - 14 days from 875 USD
- Rajasthan Land of the Kings - 14 days from 25.5 INR
- Rajasthan Tour Package - 13 days from 1095 USD
Email the tour operator - Rajasthan Wildlife Tour
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.