Rajasthan Land of the Kings
- Price from:
- 25.5 INR /person
- 0124 4073072
- 0124 2368604
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 14 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- 12.00 pm
- End time:
- 12.00 pm
- We Speak:
Last updated: 06/18/2006
A journey across colourful Rajasthan, awaits a world of haughty camels, cultural, people, palaces, busy bazaars, dazzling silks, rare birds and Shah Jehan's fabled TAJ MAHAL.
Arrive Delhi/ Assistance and transfer to the hotel. Afternoon visist to Old Delhi.Overnight in hotel.
early morning Fast train to Agra, Afternoon visist to Taj Mahal and Red Fort. Overnight in hotel.
Short Drive to Bharatpur one of the best birdwatching locations in India.
Drive to Jaipur for 02 night in Delightful heritag Hotel.
Guided vsisit to Amber Fort by painted Elephant, also vsiist to City Palce and Hawa Mahal.
Drive to Mandawa, and stay in charming hotel. Visist the painted Havalies.
Drive to Bikaner, Visist The Rat Temple.
Drive To Jaissalmer.
Camel safari in Thar Desert.
Drive To Jodhpur.
Visit Maharangarh Fort and drive to Romantic Lake city of Udaipur, stat in delightful hotel
Udaipur: Boat ride in Lake Pichola, also visist the stunning City palace.
Fly to Delhi, Afternoon free for shopping.
Fly back to your home country.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Rajasthan
- 4 Days Rajasthan Golden Triangle Tours - 4 days from 600 USD
- Rajasthan Wildlife Tour - 5 days from 195 USD
- Rajasthan Palaces - 4 days from 150 USD
- Rajasthan Culture - 16 days from 39000 INR
- Glimpses of Rajasthan Tour - 11 days from 455 USD
- Rajasthan Colourful Heritage Tour Package - 15 days from 749 USD
- Luxury Palace Tour of Rajasthan - 15 days from 799 USD
- Ideal Rajasthan Tour - 14 days from 875 USD
- Rajasthan Tour Package - 13 days from 1095 USD
Email the tour operator - Rajasthan Land of the Kings
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.