4 Days Rajasthan Golden Triangle Tours
- Price from:
- 600 USD /person
- +91 9312170099
- +91 11 41327609
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 4 days
- 1 hour
- Location Start:
- New Delhi
- Location Finish:
- New Delhi
- Start time:
- End time:
- We Speak:
- English, Special request for other language
Last updated: 02/12/2010
If you are planning to visit India for the first time, there is no better option than the Golden Triangle Tour - Covering Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. Golden Triangle Tour is the most popular tourist circuit in India. This incredible Golden Triangle Tour Itinerary comprising the three famous cities of India-Delhi, Agra and Jaipur having grandeur, glory & history.
Delhi, The political capital of India, Delhi , makes up one of the cornerstones of the golden triangle in the country's north. Finding its genesis in the great Indian epic the Mahabharata, as Indraprastha, Capital of the Pandava princes, today the city has transformed itself into a new incarnation. Reflecting the many colors and flavors of India's eclectic composition, contemporary Delhi is one where you will be inspired, amazed, fascinated and impressed at every corner. The India Gate, Red Fort, Jam Masjid, Chandni Chowk, Kutub Minar, Jantar-Mantar, Laxmi Narayan Temple, Akshardham Temple, Bahai Temple and many more are worth seeing in Delhi. The city is the perfect mix of the old and the new. From the colonial pillars of Connaught Place to the lanes of Chandni Chowk and the malls of South Extension, you will find discover a whole range of experiences here. Delhi is also a paradise for shopping, eating and sight-seeing.
Agra is a medieval city on the banks of Yamuna River was founded by Sultan Sikandar Lodi in 1956. It achieved fame as the capital of the Mughal emperors from 1526 to 1658 and remains a major tourist destination because of its many splendid Mughal-era buildings, most notably the Thj Mahal, Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri, all three of which are UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
Jaipur, the picturesque capital of Rajasthan also known as the Pink city was founded in 1727 by Maharaja Sawai Jai Sing II. It was first planned city in India, beautifully laid out gardens and parks, attractive monuments and marvelous heritage hotels, which were once the residence of Maharajas, are worthy of admiration. Visit to Amber fort, City Palace, Jantar-Mantar, Hawa Mahal, the ambling camels and cheerful people in multi-hued costumes will make your trip to the pink city a memorable one.
Arrival Delhi Transfer to hotel. Check-In At Hotel. Overnight in hotel.
Delhi-Agra-Jaipur: After a leisurly breakfast, Drive To Agra, Arrive Agra And check In Hotel . Afternoon visit the magnificient Taj Mahal - one of the seven wonders of the world surely the most extravagant expression of love ever created. , Also visit the Red fort - the rusty and majestic red- sandstone fort of Agra stands on the banks of the river Yamuna and the construction was started by Emperor Akbar in 1566 Then . Drive to Jaipur enroute visiting Fatehpur Sikri-a perfectly preserved red sandstone “ghost town”which was the estranged capital of mughal emperor Akbar, built in 1569 and deserted when its water supply failed. Arrive Jaipur & transfer to hotel. Night stay in Jaipur. Overnight in hotel
Jaipur –Delhi: After a leisurely breakfast , visit the majestic Amber Fort, is one that cannot be easily described. Ride up on Elephants to the former capital of the royals set against the backdrop of the wooded hills. Later visit the City Palace, Palace of Winds also known as Hawa Mahal, this elaborate building, observatory, where time has been accurately measured since the 17th century. Evening Drive back to Delhi, , Arrive Delhi & transfer to hotel .Night stay in Delhi
Departure After breakfast checkout from hotel and proceed for sightseeing tour of New Delhi where ornate buildings recall the days when India was the Jewel in the crown of the British empire. Visit the 11th century Qutab Minar ,India Gate and the grand government buildings, the President’s House , Red fort , Mahatama Gandhi Memorial , Also visit Laxmi Narayan temple popularly known as Birla Temple. Later transfer to airport for onward flight or tour extention.
- Inclusions -
- Breakfast ,Hotel Pickup ,Accommodation ,Air Condition Car having sufficient space for luggage, Fuel, Insurance, Toll Taxes , All State Taxes, Parking and all transport related expense including Driver Services , 3 nights in Accommodation in 3 star or equivalent hotel with breakfast and inclusive of taxes ,one night dinner at chokki dhani village resort. All sight seeing of Jaipur, New Delhi, Agra and Fatehpur Sikri ,Elephant Safari at Amber Fort at Jaipur for you.
- Exclusions -
- Entry fee at places of visit ,Personal expenses such as mineral water, laundry, telephone calls, tips etc. ,Meals and services not specified in the above mentioned section
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Rajasthan
- Rajasthan Wildlife Tour - 5 days from 195 USD
- Rajasthan Palaces - 4 days from 150 USD
- Rajasthan Culture - 16 days from 39000 INR
- Glimpses of Rajasthan Tour - 11 days from 455 USD
- Rajasthan Colourful Heritage Tour Package - 15 days from 749 USD
- Luxury Palace Tour of Rajasthan - 15 days from 799 USD
- Ideal Rajasthan Tour - 14 days from 875 USD
- Rajasthan Land of the Kings - 14 days from 25.5 INR
- Rajasthan Tour Package - 13 days from 1095 USD
Email the tour operator - 4 Days Rajasthan Golden Triangle Tours
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.