Papikondalu PapiHills Bhadrachalam River Godavari Cruise
- Price from:
- 2500 INR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 2 days
- 7 hours
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- 07.30 am
- End time:
- 01.00 pm
- We Speak:
- Hindi, Telugu, English
Last updated: 11/13/2008
Visit, travel to Bhadrachalam Lord Rama Temple with Papikondalu River Godavari Cruise. Papi Hills, Pochavaram, Sightseeing, Night Halt at Kolluru Bamboo Cottages. A/c Launch Boats with Buffet Food.
Pick up from Rajahmundry Rly. Stn., / Bus Stand transfer to PATTISEEMA BOATING POINT â where you will be boarding the A/c Cruise for an exciting journey to spell binding PAPIKONDALU. Breakfast served on board and the Cruise will sail on RIVER GODAVARI midway visiting Gandi Pochamma Temple, Devipatnam, Papikondalu & Perantlapalli Tribal Village and reach Kolluru Island for Night Halt in BAMBOO COTTAGES
After morning breakfast proceed to KOIDA TRIBAL VILLAGE by boats, and board Non A/c bus to Bhadrachalam. Veg. Lunch at Bhadrachalam and drop at Temple by 1pm. Futher planning has to be done on your own.
- Inclusions -
- Veg. - Non. Veg Pure Andhra Style Delicious Food. Relish with Chapala Pulusu ( Fish Curry ), Royyalu ( Prawns Curry ), Chicken Curry with famous Andhra Rice, Pappu ( Dal ), Sambar, & Rasam ( Tamarind Dish ), with 2 Vegetarian Curries - Breakfast, Lunch, Snacks with Tea and Dinner
- Extras -
- Exclusive Cruise is provided for more than 35 Pax.Peak Season bookings are closed one week in advanceFor Confirmations you have to deposit Nominal confirmation amount in our online ICICI / Bank of Baroda Account.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Rajahmundry
- Bhadrachalam Papikondalu Rajahmundry River Godavari Cruise - from 750 INR
- River Godavari Papikondalu Cruise - 2 days from 1950 INR
Email the tour operator - Papikondalu PapiHills Bhadrachalam River Godavari Cruise
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.