Bhadrachalam Papikondalu Rajahmundry River Godavari Cruise
- Price from:
- 750 INR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- 07.00 am
- End time:
- 06.00 pm
- We Speak:
- English, Hindi, Telugu
Last updated: 11/27/2008
Bhadrachalam - Papikondalu - Pattiseema -Rajahmundry River Godavari Cruise. Fantastic Vacation, Picnic, or a Memorable Travel Experience. A/c and Non A/c Boats / Launches for Group Tours and Family.
Pick up from Bhadrachalam, and transfer to RAMGIRI ( 60 Kms from Bhadrachalam ) by Bus, and after breakfast - journey on launch to PAPIKONDALU. Food is served - Veg. & Non. Veg served on board and taken to PAPIKONDALU and KOLLURI Island.Transfer to A/c Cruise and proceed towards PATTISEEMA, and reach Pattiseema by 5pm.Transfer to Rajahmundry by Non A/c Coach.
- Inclusions -
- Delicious Veg.- Breakfast Non.Veg - Lunch served in Buffet System on board.
- Extras -
- Transfer from Bhadrachalam to SRIRAMGIRI and from Pattiseema to RAJAHMUNDRY is provided by Vehicle ( Provided the minimum number should be atleast 10 )
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Rajahmundry
- Papikondalu PapiHills Bhadrachalam River Godavari Cruise - 2 days from 2500 INR
- River Godavari Papikondalu Cruise - 2 days from 1950 INR
Email the tour operator - Bhadrachalam Papikondalu Rajahmundry River Godavari Cruise
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.