Pune Mahabaleshwar Panchagni Khandala Lonavala Karla and Baja
- Price from:
- 2460 INR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 3 days
- Location Start:
- Pune Airport Rail Way Station
- Location Finish:
- Pune Airport Rail Way Station
- We Speak:
- Hindi, Marthi, English
Last updated: 07/20/2007
Pune is Maharashtra second city, which lies close to the Western Ghat Mountains, on the edge of the Deccan plains as they stretch away to the east.
Arrival & Transfer to the Hotel. After freshing up proceed for sightseeing Agakhan palace, shree Dagduseth ganpati Temple, Saras Bagh, Raja kelkar Museum, University & Film & Television Institute. Over night at Hotel.
Drive to Mahabaleshwar, Panchgani & back to Hotel. Over night at Hotel.
Drive to Lonavala, Khandala & back.
- Extras -
- Pune is Maharashtra second city, which lies close to the Western Ghat Mountains, on the edge of the Deccan plains as they stretch away to the east. Pune is the cultural capital of the Maratha people, which is also known as the "Queen of the Deccan." Pune is a contrast of history and modernism. Pune isss considered as the Oxford of India - with its many educational and research institutions apart from other institutions for sports, yoga, ayurveda, culture and social services. Pune is nowadays also seen as a potential city for massive growth of Information TechnologyLokmanya Tilak was witness in 1892 where he saw the grand scale on which the Ganesh festival was celebrated in Gwalior and the enthusiastic participation of people therein. This alone inspired him to make the Ganesh festival a public event in Maharashtra. He saw an urgent need to reshape the Indian society based on our own heritage and philosophy.
Though Big-Brother Mumbai plays host to a larger chunk of tourist inflow in the state, Pune is not much behind as a popular tourist destination. Tours in Pune are highly recommended for an insight into the great Maratha heritage. Pune might not have some great names to boost in terms of tourist attractions, but these attractions have their own qualities that can be experienced only after seeing them. Most of the attractions are related to the Marathas, who at one point of time controlled much of the north and western India and challenged the might of Mughal Empire as well as that of British.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Pune
- Pune Darshan Tour - from 700 INR
- Pune Darshan Daily Tour - from 1000 INR
- Pune City Sightseeing Tours - from 300 INR
- Visit to Sinhagad Fort - from 2000 INR
- Pune City Tour Maharashtra India - from 888 INR
- Fort Raigad Tours - 2 days from 1000 INR
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek May 2009 - 16 days from 38000 INR
- Ashtavinayak Package Tour Starting From Pune - 2 days from 1000 INR
- Jyotirlinga Tour in Maharashtra - 5 days from 13900 INR
- Incredible Golden Moments India - 15 days from 1125 USD
- Incredible Taj Mahal Tour - 4 days from 300 USD
- Ashtavinayak Travel Packages Pune India - 2 days from 1000 INR
- Pune Mahabaleshwar Panchagni Khandala Lonavala - 3 days from 2460 INR
- Pune Mahabaleshwar Panchagni Khandala Lonavala Karla Mathran - 5 days from 2000 INR
- Pune City Tour - 7 days from 60000 INR
Email the tour operator - Pune Mahabaleshwar Panchagni Khandala Lonavala Karla and Baja
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.