Pune City Tour
- Price from:
- 60000 INR /person
- +91 20 30521464
- +91 20 26053371
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 7 days
- 12 hours
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Pune / Mumbai
- Start time:
- 09.30 am
- End time:
- 09.30 pm
- We Speak:
- English, Hindi
Last updated: 06/07/2007
We are a Leading Tour Operator and Travel Agent based at Pune in the State Of Maharashtra, India. We provide all tourism related services( Tours & Travels) like Hotel and Resort Booking, Air Ticketing
Arrival at Pune by air / bus / trains station at Pune & transfer to the hotel at Pune, Half day City tour of Shaniwarwada & Kelkar Musuem, Overnight Stay at Pune
Visit Osho Ashram, Aga Khan Place, Koregoaon Park, Shooping & Overnight Stay at Pune.
Proceed to Mahabaleshwar, Leisure at Resort / Hotel at Mahabaleshwar
Half day Sightseeing of Mahabaleshwar, After
Leisure at Resort / Hotel at Mahabaleshwar
After Breakfast Check Out & Visit to Panchgani Sightseeing & Proceed to Lonavala, Overnight Stay at Lonavala.
Visit karla / Bhaja caves & leisure at Hotel & Resort at Lonavala
Proceed to Pune / Mumbai for departuare Tranfer to return Journey.
- Inclusions -
- Breakfast for all Six Day
- Extras -
- Pune:Though Big-Brother Mumbai plays host to a larger chunk of tourist inflow in the state, Pune is not much behind as a popular tourist destination. Tours in Pune are highly recommended for an insight into the great Maratha heritage. Pune might not have some great names to boost in terms of tourist attractions, but these attractions have their own qualities that can be experienced only after seeing them. Most of the attractions are related to the Marathas, who at one point of time controlled much of the north and western India and challenged the might of Mughal Empire as well as that of British.
Here one can have a look at the remnants of foundations and outer walls of multi-storey Shaniwar Wada that was burnt down in 1827. Pataleshwar Cave Temple is a welcome respite from the general bustle and crowds at most of the other temples. Raja Denkar Kelkar Museum is one place in Pune that should never be missed as the more than 17,000 art objects exhibited here are the example of how curiosity of a single man can create wonders.
The Shaniwar Wada, now mostly in ruins, was once the multi-storey home of the mighty Peshwas. The Raj Bhavan, built in 1866, housed the government of Bombay Presidency during the colonial times in the summers. The Saras Baug is a popular evening spot in Pune. The Kasturba Samadhi contains the ashes of Kasturba Gandhi.
The Film and Television Institute of India, situated in Law College Street, is one of the prominent film schools in Asia. The Sassoon Hospital is a Gothic-style building located near the railway station. South of the hospital lies the St Mary's Church which was consecrated by Bishop Heber. The Synagogue, also known as Lal Dewal, was built in 1867 by Sir David Sasoon. The Empress Garden has a fine collection of tropical trees besides housing a small zoo.
The Osho Meditation Resort is recent attraction in Pune's tourism map. Described as the "spiritual Disneyland for disaffected First World yuppies" by the Wall Street Journal, the resort is situated in the pleasant residential area of Koregaon Park. This lush contemporary 40-acre campus is a tropical oasis where nature and the 21st Century blend seamlessly, both within and without. A number of programs with special emphasis on new-age meditation are conducted here. A place worth a visit during your vacations in Pune.
Established as a health resort in 1829, Mahabaleshwar today is regarded as the queen of Maharashtra's Hill Stations. And though time can pass rather slowly here like any other hill stations.
Mahabaleshwar has developed this knack for making sure even the high flying types have an opportunity to enjoy it's cool climate. Video Games , Slot Machines , Boating , Horse Riding , Pool and even go-karting..it's all possible here. This is the Gateway for Honeymooners, Families and all those simply looking for a change from their hectic lifestyle.
There is something for everybody here, all you have to do is take your pick. There are number of popular tourists points in and around the city.
One of the very known of hill station is Lonavala. As the place is popularly known, it will be wise to list the points or places that are worth visiting here. Lonavala is very famous for Chikki. INS Shivaji - A Navy training center also makes Lonavala a vital place. Many well known Boarding schools are located nearby Lonavala. There are lots of Dams, caves and forts in and around Lonavala and Khandala.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Pune
- Pune Darshan Tour - from 700 INR
- Pune Darshan Daily Tour - from 1000 INR
- Pune City Sightseeing Tours - from 300 INR
- Visit to Sinhagad Fort - from 2000 INR
- Pune City Tour Maharashtra India - from 888 INR
- Fort Raigad Tours - 2 days from 1000 INR
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek May 2009 - 16 days from 38000 INR
- Ashtavinayak Package Tour Starting From Pune - 2 days from 1000 INR
- Jyotirlinga Tour in Maharashtra - 5 days from 13900 INR
- Incredible Golden Moments India - 15 days from 1125 USD
- Incredible Taj Mahal Tour - 4 days from 300 USD
- Ashtavinayak Travel Packages Pune India - 2 days from 1000 INR
- Pune Mahabaleshwar Panchagni Khandala Lonavala - 3 days from 2460 INR
- Pune Mahabaleshwar Panchagni Khandala Lonavala Karla and Baja - 3 days from 2460 INR
- Pune Mahabaleshwar Panchagni Khandala Lonavala Karla Mathran - 5 days from 2000 INR
Email the tour operator - Pune City Tour
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.