Pune Mahabaleshwar Panchagni Khandala Lonavala Karla Mathran
- Price from:
- 2000 INR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Last updated: 07/24/2007
Pune is Maharashtra second city, which lies close to the Western Ghat Mountains, on the edge of the Deccan plains as they stretch away to the east.
Arrival & Transfer to Hotel at Mahabaleshwar Over night at Hotel
Visit Panchagani, Mahabaleshwar & back over night at Hotel.
Drive Lonavala, Khandala, Karla & Bhaja Caves & back. Over night at Hotel.
Lonavala Khandala - Matheran
Drive to Matheran S/S Over night at Hotel.
Rest & Afternoon back to Pune & Dept./ Transfer.
- Extras -
- Mahabaleshwar is a very popular hill station at an altitude of 1372 mtrs. above sea level. When you feel like even fresher air, go there during winter (October to February)or when you want to flee from the heat of the plains, go there during summer (March to June) or during the damp Monsoon (June until September). Mahabaleshwar is also better known as Strawberry Country and is a true paradise for honeymoon couples. A good idea for a daytrip is a visit to the Pratapgadh Fort, some forty kilometres away from Mahabaleshwar.
Boating or fishing at the placid Venna Lake at Mahabaleshwar, you find the time and the environment to put your life and priorities in perspective. Mahabaleshwar was the summer capital of the erstwhile Bombay Presidency. A popular town with an air of unspoilt beauty, it meanders leisurely for 5kms at an altitude of 1372 metres. From here you journey 24 kms to Pratapgad Fort where Shivaji dramatically outwitted General Afzal Khan. On the way back to Mahableshwar, you stop to bathe at a gorgeously descending waterfall. Next day, you simply idle through the tiny lanes of the bazaar shopping for everything from tribal trinkets to luscious strawberries, blackberries, jams and jellies.
Mahableshwar's great between October and June. Temperatures vary from 13 ? C in winter to 29 ? C in summer with a yearly rainfall of 663 cms. Mahabaleshwar is fast becoming a popular hill resort during the monsoons too.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Pune
- Pune Darshan Tour - from 700 INR
- Pune Darshan Daily Tour - from 1000 INR
- Pune City Sightseeing Tours - from 300 INR
- Visit to Sinhagad Fort - from 2000 INR
- Pune City Tour Maharashtra India - from 888 INR
- Fort Raigad Tours - 2 days from 1000 INR
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek May 2009 - 16 days from 38000 INR
- Ashtavinayak Package Tour Starting From Pune - 2 days from 1000 INR
- Jyotirlinga Tour in Maharashtra - 5 days from 13900 INR
- Incredible Golden Moments India - 15 days from 1125 USD
- Incredible Taj Mahal Tour - 4 days from 300 USD
- Ashtavinayak Travel Packages Pune India - 2 days from 1000 INR
- Pune Mahabaleshwar Panchagni Khandala Lonavala - 3 days from 2460 INR
- Pune Mahabaleshwar Panchagni Khandala Lonavala Karla and Baja - 3 days from 2460 INR
- Pune City Tour - 7 days from 60000 INR
Email the tour operator - Pune Mahabaleshwar Panchagni Khandala Lonavala Karla Mathran
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.