Incredible Taj Mahal Tour
- Price from:
- 300 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 4 days
- Location Start:
- Delhi Airport/ Railway Station
- Location Finish:
- Delhi Airport Airport/Railway
- We Speak:
- Hindi ,Marthi, English
Last updated: 07/30/2007
India being a vast nation with multiple destinations and varied variety of tours on culture, religion, adventure, wildlife, luxury trains, beaches for all seasons. It is extremely difficult for a tour
You arrive in Delhi by International flight. After traditional Welcome, our representative would assist you at the airport & to our hotel for check-in. After some rest & breakfast in the hotel we will check-out of the hotel and transfer to Hotel. Stay overnight at Hotel.
After Morning Brekfast Procced to Delhi sightseeing Old Delhi (Red Fort, Jamia Mosque, Ghandi Samadi) and New Delhi (India Gate, President House, Himayun Tomb, Qutab Minar Lotus Temple). Stay overnight at Delhi Hotel.
Delhi - Agra
After Morning Brekfast procced to Agra, en-route visitvisiting Fatehpur Sikri enroute. Fatehpur Sikri is 40 kms from Agra and built by Emperor Akbar in 1569 and abandoned after 15 years due to scarcity of water. See the graceful buildings including the Jama Masjid, Tomb of Salim Chisti, Panch Mahal and other Palaces.
Overnight Agra. Taj Mahal - This most famous Moghul monument was constructed by Emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his wife Mumtaz Mahal who died after 17 years of marriage, during the birth of her 14thchild. It has been escribed as the most extravagent monument ever built for love, Stay at pristine Taj Mahal for sunset, to see this true Wonder of the world in gentle late afternoon light. Stay overnight at Agra Hotel.
Agra - Delhi
Morning visit the world famous Taj Mahal built by the Moghul Emperor Shahjehan in 1630 for his Queen Mumtaz Mahal to enshrine her mortal remains. Later visit the Agra Fort containing the Pearl Mosque, the Halls of Public and Private Audience. Also visit the Tomb of Itmad-ud-Daullah built by Empress Noorjehan in memory of her father. Afternoon drive to Delhi. Transfer to international airport to board flight for onward journey. Tour concludes. Horizon thanks you for your patronage and ensures a punctual transfer to the Airport for your onward travel.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Pune
- Pune Darshan Tour - from 700 INR
- Pune Darshan Daily Tour - from 1000 INR
- Pune City Sightseeing Tours - from 300 INR
- Visit to Sinhagad Fort - from 2000 INR
- Pune City Tour Maharashtra India - from 888 INR
- Fort Raigad Tours - 2 days from 1000 INR
- Annapurna Base Camp Trek May 2009 - 16 days from 38000 INR
- Ashtavinayak Package Tour Starting From Pune - 2 days from 1000 INR
- Jyotirlinga Tour in Maharashtra - 5 days from 13900 INR
- Incredible Golden Moments India - 15 days from 1125 USD
- Ashtavinayak Travel Packages Pune India - 2 days from 1000 INR
- Pune Mahabaleshwar Panchagni Khandala Lonavala - 3 days from 2460 INR
- Pune Mahabaleshwar Panchagni Khandala Lonavala Karla and Baja - 3 days from 2460 INR
- Pune Mahabaleshwar Panchagni Khandala Lonavala Karla Mathran - 5 days from 2000 INR
- Pune City Tour - 7 days from 60000 INR
Email the tour operator - Incredible Taj Mahal Tour
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.