Annapurna Base Camp Trek May 2009
- Price from:
- 38000 INR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 16 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- 06.00 am
- End time:
- 07.00 pm
- We Speak:
Last updated: 05/01/2009
Outdoor mantras is organising a trek to annapurna base camp nepal from 16th to 30th may 2009.
Age group above 25 years.
Interested call priyagee on 09881409661.
Leave Pune for Kathmandu.
Reach POKHARA. Trek to Trek from Birethanti to Tikhedhunga ( 4.5 hrs)
Trek from Tikhedhuga - Ulleri to Gheorepani, stay in Gheorepani, 2850 m, 6 - 7 hours walk.
From Gheorepani, trek up to Poonhill ( 3200m); then walk to Tadapani stay in simple guest house
Trek from Tadapani to Chomrong
Trek from Chomrong to Dovan, 2600m, go ups and down through Modikhola
Trek from Chomrong to Machhapuchre Base camp, 3700 mtr,
Early morning trek to Annapurna Base camp
Trek from Annapurna Base camp to Dovan.
From Dovan back to Chomorong, stay in Chomorong.
Trek to Jhinu (hot spring), enjoy it and trek to Tolka, a nice village. Stay at Tolka.
Trek from tolka to Pokhara (5 hour), stay in Pokhara.
Flight from Pokhra to Kathmandu First flight in the morning.
Stay in Kathmandu.
Afternoon Flight from Kathmandu to Delhi to Mumbai to Pune.
- Inclusions -
- Food during the trek
- Exclusions -
- Food in major cities, travel from Punt to Delhi
- Extras -
- Trek Details
TREK LENGTH; Totally 15 days: 4 nights in the hotel, 11 Nights of Trekking.
DIFFICULTY; 11 days MODERATE trekking, max. altitude - 13546 feet / 4130 meters.
The Annapurna trek is a hidden alpine amphitheater, overshadowed by surroundings ice bound giants of 21,000 ft. Our Annapurna Base Camp trek leads to a natural amphitheater that is used as the base camp from which climbers start on their way to conquer the Annapurna Mountain top 8091 meters above sea level, and the Annapurna base camp's altitude is 4130 meters.
The trek starts from lake city of Pokhara Nepal and wings through lush, subtropical forests and traditional farming villages. Every ridge yields a Himalayan panorama with Annapurna south, Fishtail and Himchuli soaring above.
A trek of the narrow Modikhola valley will bring you to the base of Machapuchare (Fishtail) and into the Annapurna sanctuary; here you will spend 2 unforgettable days gazing in away at the snow covered peaks above and the beauty of the landscape around.
Once you stand in the Annapurna sanctuary, the 360-degree views are breathtaking. Although clouds roll in early, the curtain often lifts at sunset to rival radiant, glowing peaks.â€¨
The"Sanctuary" is a high glacial basin surrounded by eleven of Nepalâ€s major peaks and is accessed by a deep gorge that carves through this mountain fortress. It is referred to as the "Sanctuary" because of the divine presence of the Hindu goddesses, Annapurna and Gangapurna.
Following a traditional route of Tibetan traders, we trek 5 to 7 hours daily passing terraced fields and bamboo forests, remote villages and into the ice-bound heart of the vast mountainous amphitheater of the Annapurna base camp.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Pune
- Pune Darshan Tour - from 700 INR
- Pune Darshan Daily Tour - from 1000 INR
- Pune City Sightseeing Tours - from 300 INR
- Visit to Sinhagad Fort - from 2000 INR
- Pune City Tour Maharashtra India - from 888 INR
- Fort Raigad Tours - 2 days from 1000 INR
- Ashtavinayak Package Tour Starting From Pune - 2 days from 1000 INR
- Jyotirlinga Tour in Maharashtra - 5 days from 13900 INR
- Incredible Golden Moments India - 15 days from 1125 USD
- Incredible Taj Mahal Tour - 4 days from 300 USD
- Ashtavinayak Travel Packages Pune India - 2 days from 1000 INR
- Pune Mahabaleshwar Panchagni Khandala Lonavala - 3 days from 2460 INR
- Pune Mahabaleshwar Panchagni Khandala Lonavala Karla and Baja - 3 days from 2460 INR
- Pune Mahabaleshwar Panchagni Khandala Lonavala Karla Mathran - 5 days from 2000 INR
- Pune City Tour - 7 days from 60000 INR
Email the tour operator - Annapurna Base Camp Trek May 2009
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud: