Prudent Networks Historical Heritage Tour of India
- Price from:
- 1499 USD /person
- 91-11-41586840, 41586940
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Last updated: 11/03/2008
29 Nights/30 days tour of India
Delhi - Mandawa - Bikaner - Jaisalmer -Jodhpur - Mount Abu - Udaipur - Pushkar - Jaipur - Agra - Khajuraho - Varanasi -Mumbai - Aurangabad(Ajanta-Ellora) - Mumbai
Welcome and assistance on arrival at Delhi International Airport. You will be transfer to the hotel where we hold the room on ready occupancy basis.
Overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast take sightseeing tour of historic city visiting Old Delhi visiting the majestic Red Fort, a marvel in red sandstone, Jama Masjid, the largest mosque in India, both built by emperor Shah Jahan of Taj Mahal fame, Rajghat - memorial of Mahatma Gandhi & a Rickshaw ride past through the silver street in Chandani Chowk, the city tour continues covering New Delhi, visiting Rashtrapati Bhawan, one-time imperial residence of the British viceroys; the India Gate, a memorial raised in honour of the Indian soldiers martyred during the Afghan war; the Laxmi Narayan Temple, built by the Birlas, one of India's leading industrial families; Humayun's Tomb, lotus shaped Bhai's Temple , Qutub Minar , built by Qutub-ud-din Aibek of the Slave Dynasty; in the evening you can visit see speculative Light and Sound Show at Red Fort.
Return to the hotel for overnight at the hotel.
Delhi â Mandawa: (275 kms - 5 hours)
After breakfast checkout and drive to Mandawa, on arrival transfer to heritage hotel. The medieval Fort of Mandawa (Shekhwati) gradually rises on the horizon like a mirage. Mandawa is popularly known as the 'open-air art gallery' of Rajasthan. A breathtaking view of the town can be seen from the terrace of Castle Mandawa. Precious collection of arms with jade handles, traditional ceremonial costumes can be seen at the Museum at the Castle, visit to Havelies in Mandawa notably the Chokhani Saraf & Ladia Havelies. The Castle, now a 51 rooms hotel has no two rooms alike. It also houses an interesting collection of paintings, jade, costumes and antiques. In the evening a walk through the bustling bazaars and pick up things of your interest. Evenings there is a special program of music and dance performed by local artists, participate in the dance and feel the life of the people and their hospitality.
Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Mandawa - Bikaner (175 kms - 3 hours)
After breakfast visit the Shekhawati region an important town of the years gone by, to see number of remarkable Havelis and Castles in the nearby towns of Nawalgarh and Laxman Garh. These havelis are museums in themselves, numerous havelis built by the rich merchants as their residence in 18th and 19th century. After lunch, drive to Bikaner on arrival transfer to hotel. After relaxation, take an excursion tour to Deshnok to see the Temple of Karni Mata â at this temple rats are held sacred & roam freely within the temple complex. Spotting a white rat in this temple is believed to by lucky. Evening free for relax.
Return to the hotel for dinner and overnight.
Bikaner - Jaisalmer (330 kms - 6 hrs)
After breakfast take a sight seeing tour of Bikaner covering Junagadh Fort - constructed between 1588 and 1593 by Raja Rai Singh, fort has a 986 meter long wall with 37 bastions & two entrances, Bhand Sagar Temple - The 16th century Jain temple, is the most important temple of this complex. After lunch drive to Jaisalmer. En route you can visit Pokhran came to the limelight when several nuclear tests were conducted here during the 1970's and the 1990's. Pokharan Fort is Built in 1532-1584 the yellow sandstone Pokhran fort, though not as grand a fort as some of the others in Rajasthan has a few exquisite palaces like the Mangal Niwas, the Rani Mahal and the Phool Niwas or the Flower Palace, visit to Pokhran Museum : The Pokhran Museum housed inside the fort's premises is fairly small and contains an assortment of weapons, paintings, pottery and the costumes which the Maharajas wore. After visit continue to drive to Jaisalmer on arrival transfer to the hotel. Rest of the evening free for leisure.
Overnight at the hotel.
After breakfast take a sight seeing tour of Jaisalmer covering Jaisalmer Fort - built on the highest point of the Tricuta hill, consisting of 99 bastions. Outstanding features are Megh Durbar & various temples, Salim Singh-Ki-Haveli & Patwon-Ki-Haveli - some of the beautiful mansions with stone carving and latticework of breath taking intricacy, visit followed by Gadisar Lake. Later after lunch drive to Sam Sand Dunes - 45 kms en route visit the ancient Temple of Lodurwa, Amar Sagar and Mool Sagar Complex, built in 1815 AD, The complex also houses a summer palace where some beautiful paintings and pictures are displayed. On arrival at Sam Sand Dunes and transfer on Camels and enjoy camel safari to discover the various sights and sounds, the ruins and the temples in and around Jaisalmer in an authentic and leisurely fashion with entertainment by folk performers, visits to villages, and chatter from colorful guides thrown in.
After safari drive back to Jaisalmer for overnight stay.
Note: Optionally you can stay overnight at the Sam Sand dunes in luxury tented accommodation, enjoy the starry night with ethnic food, folk dances, bone fire and camel safari in dues in nights hours.
Jaisalmer - Jodhpur (290 kms - 6 hrs)
After breakfast checkout and drive to Jodhpur, en route visit to Osian Village, ruins of an ancient city called Osian, an oasis in the desert, A drive to this ancient township takes one past undulating terrain, punctuated by desert stretches and little hamlets. Osian has 15 beautifully sculpted Jain and Brahmanical temples. Of these, the most outstanding ones are the earlier Surya or Sun Temple and the later Kali temple, Sachiya Mata Temple and the main temple dedicated to Lord Mahavira. On arrival transfer to the hotel. In the evening you may opt to visit On the Rocks a garden restaurant serving ethnic food followed by live music and folk dance, located at Ajit Bhawan.
Later return to the hotel for overnight stay.
Jodhpur - Mount Abu: (275 kms 5-6 hours)
After breakfast take a sight seeing tour of Jodhpur including Clock Tower, Mehrangarh Fort situated at an altitude of about 125 meters and is spread over an area of 5 sq. km and it has seven gates, Jaswant Thada is a white marble memorial built in memory of Maharaja Jaswant Singh, followed by visit to Umaid Bhawan Palace which is a majestic Palace building that presently functions as a hotel and museum. After lunch check out the hotel and drive to Mount Abu. On arrival transfer to the hotel. In the evening you can visit Sunset point and Nakkhi Lake
Relax and overnight at the hotel.
Mount Abu - Udaipur (220 kms 4 - 5 hours)
After breakfast take a sightseeing tour of natural attraction and splendid temples: Dilwara temples consisting of five Jain temples built at the beginning of the 11th century with intricate ornamental carvings represent the climax in the art of decoration in stone, followed by Gomukh temple, Vimala Vasahi, Bhramkumari Temple, Achalgarh Fort. Later drive to Udaipur, En route visiting the Jain temples at Ranakpur Temples of 12 Century â The cluster of temples, made of intricately sculpted white marble, built out of marbles with 108 carved pillars each carved differently from others, Come across as a marvellousfeat of architecture. One can have lunch at Maharani Bagh Hotel in Ranakpur and visit to local families on the way, continue to proceed to Udaipur, on arrival transfer to the hotel. Optionally in the early evening you can take a walk through the narrow lanes and back streets of Udaipur up to the Washing Ghats at the Lake Pichola. Enjoy Boat ride at Lake Pichola and also opt for dinner at Lake Palace Hotel, located amidst the Lake.
Overnight at the hotel.
After breakfast take a sightseeing tour of Udaipur, visiting City Palace built in 1559, a small palace over looking at the Lake Pichola, the additions were made to it by successive Kings of Udaipur gradually evolved become the larges place in Rajasthan, Main attraction of Place are Durbar Hall, Crystal Gallery, Palace Museum and Jagdish Temple. Later visit Saheli Ki Bari that is a small ornamental garden built in the honour of Royal Ladies for recreational purpose and visit Lok Kala Mandal collection of folk art items like folk dresses, ornaments, puppets ,masks, dolls folk musical instruments, folk deities and paintings. Opened seven days a week, puppet shows and folk dancing are conducted every evening from 1800 to 1900 in an adjacent open air theatre. & Shilpgram to see the village arts & crafts. Followed by visit to Eklingji & Nagda Temples - built in white marble with a double storied porch on the bank of Lake Bageela - 22 kms from Udaipur.
Overnight at Udaipur.
Udaipur - Chittourgarh - Udaipur (112 kms 3 hours)
After an early breakfast first take excursion to Chittourgarh Fort is the mightiest Fort in Indian History, The pride and glory of Rajasthan. Chittourgarh echoes with the tales of romance and valour unique to the Rajput tradition. A ruined citadel, where the royal past lives in its imposing forts, graceful palaces and spectacular 'chhatris'in the fort vicinity visit Kirti Stambha, Rana-Kumbha Palace, Padmini Palace, Meera Temple and Kumbha Shyam Temple and Kalika Mata Temple, State Archaeological Museum. Later drive back to Udaipur. Evening free for leisure and realax.
Ovenight at the hotel.
Udaipur - Deogarh - Pushkar: (275 kms - 5 Â½hour)
After breakfast checkout and drive to Pushkar en route have your lunch at the magnificent Deogarh Mahal with short visit the historical Deogarh Fort. On arrival at Pushkar, transfer to the hotel, evening free for relax or walk at the Ghats of Pushkar Lake.
Overnight stay at the hotel.
Pushkar - Jaipur: (130 kms 2 Â½ hours)
After breakfast take a sightseeing tour of Pushkar, known for worlds biggest cattle fair every year in month of November, with glorious celebration. A city of Pilgrimage from time immemorial with over 500 temples and ghats Pushkar begets a legacy of timeless architectural heritage. Pushkar radiates an ambience of peace and spirituality that casts a lure to visit again and again. After relaxation take sightseeing tour of the city visiting temple of Lord Brahma surrounded by Pushkar Lake. On the banks of the lake you will see devotees taking dip into the holy waters of Pushkar & offering prayers. Also visit the Pushkar Fair site, which is right opposite the Pushkar After visit check out the hotel and drive to Jaipur, en route you can visit to Khawaja Dargah ( Muslim Shrine) at Ajmer ( 11 kms from Pushkar), after visit continue to drive to Jaipur, on arrival transfer to the hotel. Evening free for leisure.
Overnight at the hotel.
Today after breakfast explore the Pink City with an excursion to Amber Fort, situated just outside the city, enjoy the experience of ride on elephant back to and from the top of the hill on which the fort is situated. Afternoon sightseeing tour of City Palace in the heart of Jaipur is known for its blend of Rajasthani and Mughal architecture. Not far away is the Central Museum. Jantar Mantar is the largest of the five observatories built by Sawai Jai Singh. The Hawa Mahal or the Palace of Winds was constructed for the royal ladies to watch the royal processions without being seen, all monuments are located in the vicinity of City Palace Complex of Jaipur. Later late afternoon is kept free to visit the famous Markets of Textiles, Gems, Carpets, and handicrafts. Jaipur is an ideal place for buying souvenirs. In the evening visit to Birla Temple, speculator marble temple, glitters in the in the night, later at the time of dinner visit to Chokhi Dhani - an ethnic 5 star resort serving Rajasthani & Continental cuisine with live music, astrology, games, folk dances and music, puppet shows in an ambiance of an ethnic village.
Return to the hotel for overnight.
Jaipur â Samode (Excursion) â Jaipur: (45 kms 1hr)
Today morning take an excursion to Samode, (45 kms 1 hours) The old caravan city of Samode locked up in its walls and dominated by the castle, on arrival after refreshment visit Samode Palace, the Sheesh Mahal- the hall of mirrors. Late afternoon take camel cart ride to explore the Samode Fort and the semi desert village of Samode, witness the culture and traditional of villagers. Later in the evening drive back to Jaipur.
Overnight at the hotel.
Jaipur - Agra: (230 kms - 4 hours)
Morning after breakfast check out the hotel and drive to Agra en route visit the Old deserted town of Mughal Dynasty - Fatehpur Sikri built in red sandstone in honour of Saint Salim Chisti who foretold the birth of 3 sons to Emperor Akbar, is an example of robust stability combined with originality. Each important edifice here represents a type by itself. Notable among them is the Diwane Khas; Punch Mahal, the Tomb of Salim Chisti, and the Buland Darwaza. After visit continue to drive to Agra. On arrival transfer to the hotel. In the evening you may visit to the souvenirs market of Agra, one should visit Oswal Emporium where they have built a Mini Taj Mahal inside their showroom and it took 10 years for the artists to complete the mini replica of the Taj. The show room conducts free sound & light show showing the eras of Taj Mahal. Return to the hotel.
Overnight at Agra.
Agra âSatna(By Train)
Early visit to witness incomparable Taj Mahal with its' speculative view at the time of Sunrise. Taj Mahal, the architectural modern day wonder of the world; this monument is a fine example of the fusion of many architectural styles is one of the wonders of the modern world. Taj, endowed it with some of the loveliest buildings in the world. The tour continues with a visit to the Agra Fort from where one can get the most moving view of the Taj from the little octagonal tower in the Agra Fort, which lies, across the river Jamuna. Later visit the Pearl Mosque and the Tomb of Itamad-ud-Daula built by Empress Noorjehan in memory of her father. In the evening transfer to the railway station to board the schedule train for Satna.
Overnight stay at the board.
Satna - Khajuraho: (118 kms - 2 Â½ hours)
Assistant on arrival at Satna Railway station early morning and drive to the Khajuraho. On arrival check in to the hotel. After relaxation visit to witness the Western group of Temples consisting of the massive Lakshmana Temple dedicated to lord Vishnu, the Lakshmi and Varaha temples dedicated to Vishnu's consort Lakshman, the Kandariya Mahadev Temple dedicated to Lord Shiva and the Chausath Yogini temple dedicated to goddess Kali. The sightseeing followed by visiting Eastern group of Temples and visit the Jain temples of Parsvanath, Adinath, and Shanti Nath. Also visit Archaeological museum with its collection of stone sculptures of the Chandela dynasty.
Overnight at the hotel in Khajuraho.
Khajuraho - Varanasi (By Air)
After an early breakfast, later check out the hotel and drive to airport to board the afternoon flight to Varanasi, assistance on arrival in Varanasi and transfer to the hotel. Relax for some time & take an excursion tour to Sarnath, located at 10 Kms from Varanasi where Lord Buddha gave his first sermon to the five holy men; visit at Dharmarajika Stupa The 110 ft tall Dhamekh Stupa marks the place where Buddha preached first sermon., also visit to Archaeological museum, the collection of ancient Buddhist relics and antiques comprising numerous Buddha and Bodhisatva images, also see the Ashok Pillar with 4 lions, built in 3rd Centaury BC., symbolize both Ashoks's imperial rule and the kingship of the Buddha. The four-lion capital was adopted as the emblem of the modern Indian republic. After visit drive back to Varanasi.
Overnight at the hotel.
Early morning boat ride on the Ganges at dawn when it is full of pilgrims is an amazing place to witness the living traditions of one of the world's oldest and most important religions. While on the boat you will also see the cremation ceremonies of dead bodies as per Hindi Rituals. After lunch visit to Banaras Hindu University - probably the largest residential university in Asia, in the university visit at Bharat Kala Museum. Later proceed on a tour of the temples of Varanasi visiting the Golden Temple dedicated to lord Shiva, the Durga temple dedicated to goddess Durga. Interestingly the Durga Temple is also known as the Monkey Temple due to the large number of monkeys found in the Temple premises, In the evening you can take a walk through the narrow lane to explore and colourful market of the ancient city. Rest of the evening free for leisure.
Overnight at the hotel.
Varanasi - Mumbai: (By Air)
After breakfast the morning free at leisure. Later check out the hotel and transfer to the airport to board the afternoon flight for Mumbai, assistance on arrival at Mumbai and transfer to the hotel. In the evening you can visit to ISCON Temple at Juhu. And can go to various city restaurant to enjoy dinner and experience Mumbai night life.
Return to the hotel for overnight stay.
After breakfast takes a sight seeing tour of Bombay, drive to Gateway of India and from here cruise by motorboats to Elephanta Caves. A flight of 100 steps takes you to the top of the hill where it is set. The caves houses large pillars that seem to hold the ceiling which is made of cross beams. The picturesque presentations of the 9 marvelous sculptured panels, set on the walls are awe-inspiring. The most famous of the panels is the Trimurthi, or triple-headed Shiva, where the God is depicted as the destroyer, the preserver and the creator. Later in the afternoon cruise back to Gateway of India, one can have lunch at the Taj Hotel or other several good Restaurants like Leopold & Mondegar serving continental cuisines. Later visit Prince of Wales Museum, Parliament House, Marine Drive, Jain Temple, Hanging Gardens,
Return back to the hotel for overnight.
Mumbai - Aurangabad (By Air)
After breakfast the day is free for leisure, you can visit various shopping malls Like Inorbit, Cross Road, West Side and local fort market like fashion street, after lunch transfer to the domestic airport to board the afternoon flight for Aurangabad. On arrival transfer to the hotel. After some relaxation in the evening enjoy the city atmosphere.
Overnight stay in the hotel.
Aurangabad - Ajanta (105 kms - 1 Â½ hours)
After breakfast for excursion to famous Ajanta caves. Ajanta is one of the few historical and architectural marvels of India. Recognized as the World Heritage Site today, it was discovered during the 19th century by a group of British officers who were on a tiger hunt. The Ajanta group of caves, located deep within the Sahyadri hills above the Waghora, depicts the story of Buddhism that prevailed here during 200 BC to 650 AD. Ajanta's wondrous cave temples are cut into the rocky sides of a dramatic crescent-shaped gorge, at the head of which is a waterfall that drops over the mountain rim in a series of seven steps to a pool far below âdeep inside the mountain are the Buddhist chaitya â vihara prayer and monastery caves. They cover a span of 800 years where under the royal patronage of ruling dynasties, professional artists helped Buddhist monks to create magnificent murals narrating the story of Buddha in his cycle of incarnations, while simultaneously creating a painted record of the panorama of life in ancient India. Etched and painted in mineral dyes, the paintings have a languorous stylized beauty and magical eloquence. After visiting Ajanta Caves drive back to Aurangabad.
Return to Aurangabad for overnight.
Aurangabad - Ellora (30 kms - Â½ hours)
After breakfast take a sight seeing tour of Ellora, one of the highly visited World heritage sites of India. It houses 34 monasteries and temples with some exclusive uninterrupted sequence of monuments that date back from 600 to 1000 AD. The temples of Ellora are dedicated to Brahmanism, Jainism, and Buddhism. A particular interest are the architectural marvel of the monolithic Kailasa Temple, the Buddhist Vishvakarma Chaitya and Vihara, the famous Jain cave number 32 famous for a magnificent Yakshi statue and ceiling paintings. It also has some of the excellent stonework depicting the legends related to Lord Shiva.
After visit return to the Aurangabad for overnight stay.
NOTE: The Ajanta Caves are closed to public on all Monday and Ellora caves on Tuesday.
Aurangabad - Mumbai - Goa (By Air)
Early morning after breakfast check out the hotel and transfer to the airport to board the morning flight for Mumbai on arrival take a connecting flight to Goa. On arrival transfer to the beach resort. Evening free for relaxation.
Overnight at the hotel.
After breakfast, the day is free to enjoy the beaches and amenities available at the resort. You can take a sightseeing tour of Old Goa -10 km from Panjim, the basilica of Bom Jesus, the 16th century church dedicated to infant Jesus and enshrining the mortal remains of St. Francis Xavier, is one of the most important sight of Goa. The other Churches in the same area are St. Cathedral, with its vaulted interior, Church of our Lady of Rosary and Nunnery of St. Monica. The Aguada Fort built by the Portuguese commands the mouth of the Mondovi River and houses a lighthouse. And in the evening enjoy Cruise over Mondovi River.
Overnight stay at hotel.
Morning after breakfast rest of the day is free to explore the beaches of Goa, visiting visit the famous beaches of Goa like Anjuna Beach, Colva Beach & Calangute Beach.
Later return to the hotel for overnight at the resort.
Goa - Mumbai (By Air)
After breakfast, check out from the hotel transfer to the airport to board the schedule flight for Mumbai. On arrival transfer to the hotel. Later the evening is free for rest and leisure activities in the hotel.
Overnight stay at the hotel.
Mumbai â Hometown
After breakfast you can take a tour of Mumbai market, Iscon temple, Juhu Chowpatty, later transfer to the International airport to board the scheduled flight for hometown. On departure tour concludes with happy memories.
- Inclusions -
- â¢ Camel ride at Jaisalmer, Elephant ride at Amber Fort, Boat ride on Lake Pichola.
- Exclusions -
- â¢ Entrance fee applicable for the temples, monuments and museums.
- Extras -
DESTINATION HOTEL NIGHT
DELHI SUNSTAR GRAND / SIMILAR 02
MANDAWA CASTLE MANDAWA / SIMILAR 01
BIKANER LALGARH PALACE / SIMILAR 01
JAISALMER MAHADEV PALACE / SIMILAR 02
JODHPUR MAPLE ABHAY / SIMILAR 01
MOUNT ABU JAIPUR HOUSE / SIMILAR 01
UDAIPUR LAKE PICHLA / SIMILAR 03
PUSHKAR PUSHKAR BAGH / SIMILAR 01
JAIPUR JAIPUR PALACE / SIMILAR 03
AGRA MANSINGH / SIMILAR 01
KHAJURAHO USHA BUNDELA / SIMILAR 01
VARANASI HOTEL INDIA / SIMILAR 02
MUMBAI PARK RESIDENCY / SIMILAR 03
AURANGABAD HOTEL CLASSIC / SIMILAR 03
GOA PARADISE VILLAGE BEACH RESORT / SIMILAR 03
Note: Hotels Subject To Availabiliy and Indicative for First class Hotel.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in New Delhi
- Full Day Delhi Sight Seeing for upto 3 people - from 26 USD
- Same Day Agra Tour - from 4500 INR
- Taj Mahal Eighth Wonder of the World - from 1000 INR
- Delhi Sight Seeing Tour - from 500 INR
- Day Picnic at Damdama - from 750 INR
- Delhi Whole Day Sight Seeing Tour With English Speaking Driver - from 70 USD
- Delhi A Tale of Eight Cities - from 120 USD
- Indian Cooking Tour - from 2250 INR
- Golden Triangle 6 Day Tour - 6 days from 250 USD
- High Road To and From Little Tibet - 22 days from 990 USD
- High Road to Little Tibet - 13 days from 585 USD
- 14 Day Jeep Safari Himalaya - 14 days from 1200 USD
- Special Adventure Tour - 12 days from 1250 USD
- Goa Honeymoon Tour - 10 days from 20000 INR
- Jeep Safari Utrakhand - 13 days from 35000 INR
- Golden Triangle Tour Jaipur Agra Delhi - 7 days from 15000 INR
- Incredible Rajasthan - 16 days from 900 USD
- Golden Triangle Tours - 5 days from 250 USD
- The Jungle Tour - 2 days from 6000 INR
- Golden Triangle 6 Day - 6 days from 8000 INR
- Rajasthan Cultural 15 Day Tour - 15 days from 600 USD
- Rajasthan Desert 7 Day Tour - 7 days from 200.5 USD
- Rajasthan Fort Palace Tour - 13 days from 880 USD
- Rajasthan Golden Triangle 4 Day Tour - 4 days from 200 USD
- Rajasthan Wildlife Tour - 10 days from 740 USD
- Best of Rajasthan with Taj Tour - 16 days from 880 USD
- Rajasthan 6 Day Wildlife Safari Tour - 6 days from 740 USD
- Mewari 7 Day Tour with Agra - 7 days from 330 USD
- Classic Golden traingle Tour - 6 days from 335 EUR
- Elephant Safari Tour In Corbett National Park 7 Nights 8 Days - 8 days from 799 GBP
- 14 Day Royal Rajasthan Tour - 14 days from 35000 INR
- Sham Valley Trek - 14 days from 61000 INR
- Golden Triangle Cultural Tour - 5 days from 22500 INR
- Golden Triangle and Rajasthan Tour - 6 days from 28800 INR
- India Rajasthan Tour - 8 days from 350 USD
- Golden Traingle Raj Taj and Beach Fun - 14 days from 1050 USD
- Colourful Rajasthan and Taj Mahal Tour - 6 days from 250 USD
- Maharajas and Mountain Kingdoms - 25 days from 1874 GBP
- Colours of Rajasthan & Varanasi & Kerala - 22 days from 1949 GBP
- The Sikh & the Monk - 4 days from 248 GBP
- A Taste of India - 12 days from 594 GBP
- Classic Cities of Rajasthan - 20 days from 1388 GBP
- Tigers & Thalis - 18 days from 1277 GBP
- Highlights & Mountain Monasteries - 18 days from 1579 GBP
- The Taj Mahal to Little Tibet - 21 days from 2034 GBP
- Maharaja Starter Pack - 4 days from 418 GBP
- Varanasi by Air - 4 days from 538 GBP
- Package Tour To The Golden Triangle Delhi & Agra & Jaipur - 6 days from 10000 INR
- Package tour to Haridwar & Mussoorie ex New Delhi - 5 days from 8000 INR
- Package tour to Delhi Nainital Corbett National Park Delhi - 7 days from 16500 INR
- Package tour to Shimla Kullu Manali ex New Delhi - 9 days from 14000 INR
- Golden Triangle Short Tour - 5 days from 9200 INR
- Indian Wildlife Safari Tour - 13 days from 1490 USD
- Colors of Rural Rajasthan - 21 days from 935 USD
- Historical Agar Jaipur - 3 days from 5500 INR
- Hitorical Agra Jaipur - 3 days from 5250 INR
- Heaven on Earth - 4 days from 8000 INR
- Royal Rajasthan Tours In India - 14 days from 888 USD
- Golden Triangle Tours India - 6 days from 295 USD
- Delhi Shimla Manali Rohtang Pass Chandigarh Kurukshtra - 7 days from 6100 INR
- Golden Triangle and Ganges - 8 days from 600 USD
- Golden Triangle Tiger and Udaipur - 10 days from 960 USD
- Golden Triangle India Tours - 7 days from 500 USD
- Jaipur Agra - 2 days from 1700 INR
- Kashmir Tour - 8 days from 8900 INR
- Royal Rajasthan Sightseeing Tour - 10 days from 30000 INR
- The Golden Triangle Sightseeing Tour - 6 days from 30000 INR
- Rajasthan Heritage and Culture Tour - 9 days from 40000 INR
- Buddhist Tours - 7 days from 301 USD
- Golden Triangle Adventure Tour - 5 days from 10000 INR
- Classic Golden Triangle Adventure Tour - 4 days from 170 USD
- Masage & Relaxition - 4 days from 550 USD
- Yoga Tour - 7 days from 8000 INR
- Rajasthan Desert Circuit Tours - 16 days from 1370 USD
- Golden Triangle with Ganges Tours - 9 days from 700 USD
- Moon Lake Chandertal - 16 days from 1650 USD
- The Golden North - 10 days from 16500 INR
- Golden Triangle Sightseeing Tour - 6 days from 11 INR
- Rajasthan Cultural Tour - 14 days from 45000 INR
- Tour the Golden Triangle - 6 days from 250 USD
- Rajasthan Camel Safari - 8 days from 910 USD
- Images of North India Tour - 21 days from 2350 USD
- Delhi Agra Jaipur Taj Mahal India Tour - 6 days from 14000 INR
- Rajasthan Cultural Tours and Villages - 10 days from 35000 INR
- Royal Rajasthan Tours - 14 days from 1000 USD
- Tiger Trail - 15 days from 1395 GBP
- Golden Triangle With Tigers - 9 days from 1025 USD
- Unexplored Uttaranchal Tours - 2 days from 3999 INR
- The Cultural Tour of Rajasthan - 14 days from 1055 USD
- Golden Triangle Sightseeing Tours - 6 days from 400 USD
- Agra & Jaipur & Pushkar Tour - 7 days from 350 USD
- Taj Tigers Tradition and Tranquility - 10 days from 1999 USD
- GOMUKH You are Live in Heaven - 10 days from 25000 INR
- Golden Triangle and Rajasthan - 14 days from 1100 GBP
- Taj Mahal - 10 days from 25000 INR
- Wonder - 15 days from 895 USD
- Rajasthan Vacations - 17 days from 55000 INR
- Rajasthan Round Trip - 18 days from 58000 INR
- Golden Triangle India Tour With Shimla Tour - 9 days from 30000 INR
- Taj Mahal Tour - 8 days from 25000 INR
- Delhi & Jaipur & Agra Tour - 8 days from 25000 INR
- Rajasthan Wild Triangle, Tiger and Udaipur Tour - 10 days from 36000 INR
- Golden Triangle India Tour With Varanasi - 9 days from 36000 INR
- Rajasthan Historic Tour - 10 days from 33000 INR
- Shekhawati Desert Tour - 10 days from 35000 INR
- Rajasthan Wild Life Tour - 11 days from 37000 INR
- Rajasthan Romance of the Desert - 14 days from 32000 INR
- Rajasthan Tour with Agra - 15 days from 44000 INR
- Hadoti Tour - 16 days from 48000 INR
- Rajasthan Classic Tour - 10 days from 48000 INR
- Rajasthan Tour with Pushkar - 16 days from 48000 INR
- New Delhi and Agra Tour - 4 days from 16000 INR
- Golden Triangle Classic Tour - 5 days from 17500 INR
- Golden Triangle India Tour With Haridwar And Rishikesh Tour - 6 days from 22000 INR
- Golden Triangle Tours - 6 days from 20000 INR
- Rajasthan Wildlife Safari Tour - 6 days from 19000 INR
- Mewari Tour with Agra - 7 days from 24000 INR
- Classic Golden Triangle Tour - 7 days from 22000 INR
- Rajasthan Desert Tour Package - 7 days from 25000 INR
- Rajasthan Golden Triangle Tour - 7 days from 24000 INR
- Agra Over Night Tour From Delhi - 2 days from 6500 INR
- Jaipur City Tour Packages Starting From New Delhi - 3 days from 11000 INR
- Jaipur City Tour with Pushkar - 4 days from 13000 INR
- Golden Triangle Historical Tours - 4 days from 16000 INR
- Golden Triangle Delhi Agra Jaipur - 5 days from 15000 INR
- Ajanta Ellora Heritage Tours India - 18 days from 1350 USD
- Golden Triangle with Ajanta Ellora And Mumbai - 10 days from 750 USD
- Wildlife Photography Tour - 10 days from 1670 USD
- Taj Mahal With Rajasthan Tour - 19 days from 1425 USD
- Taj Mahal with Golden Triangle - 6 days from 450 USD
- Indian Holiday Packages Taj Mahal With Rajasthan - 19 days from 1111 USD
- Taj Mahal with North India Tour Indian Holiday Package - 11 days from 599 USD
- Taj Mahal with Golden Triangle Indian Holiday Packages - 6 days from 355 USD
- Taj Mahal and Tiger Tour Indian Holiday Packages - 12 days from 720 USD
- Aurangabad Ajanta Ellora Heritage Holiday Packages India - 18 days from 1111 USD
- Fairy Tale India with Aurangabad Ajanta Ellora Caves Holiday... - 16 days from 999 USD
- Taj Mahal With Discover Rajasthan India Jaipur 13 Nights 14... - 14 days from 834 USD
- Luxury Palace On Wheel Holiday Package Tour 10 Days - 10 days from 2525 USD
- Ajanta Ellora Elephanta caves Holiday Packges With Golden... - 10 days from 349 USD
- Rajasthan Tours - 6 days from 10000 INR
- Nanded Pilgrimage Tour - 6 days from 6666 INR
- Luxury Palace on Wheel Tour Jaipur India - 10 days from 3090 USD
- Luxury Palace on Wheel Tour India - 10 days from 3090 USD
- Forts & Palaces of Rajasthan - 16 days from 995 USD
- Beaches of Gujarat - 11 days from 769 USD
- Kashmir and North India Tour - 14 days from 981 USD
- Temple Tour in India - 14 days from 802 USD
- Buddhist Pilgrimage Tour - 12 days from 786 USD
- East India Temple Tour - 13 days from 864 USD
- Vaishno Devi Tour - 8 days from 593 USD
- North India Temple Tour - 14 days from 834 USD
- Andaman Beach - 9 days from 728 USD
- Rajasthan Heritage Safari - 17 days from 1099 USD
- Camel Safari Tour - 17 days from 1110 USD
- Himalayan Jeep Safari - 12 days from 1080 USD
- Horse Safari in Rajasthan Tour - 15 days from 931 USD
- 10 Days Horse Safari Tour - 10 days from 1198 USD
- 12 Days Horse Safari Tour - 12 days from 1230 USD
- Nagaur Horse Safari Tour - 12 days from 650 USD
- India Bhutan Jeep Safari - 18 days from 2579 USD
- Jeep Safari in Himachal - 13 days from 1199 USD
- Jeep Safari in Ladakh - 11 days from 1027 USD
- 11 Days Horse Safari Tour - 11 days from 575 USD
- Bikaner Horse Safari Tour - 12 days from 625 USD
- Pushkar Horse Safari Tour - 13 days from 675 USD
- Bird Watching in North India - 12 days from 711 USD
- Himalaya Birding Tour - 11 days from 711 USD
- Kathmandu and Sikkim Tour - 10 days from 1568 USD
- Nagaland Tour - 17 days from 1435 USD
- Arunachal Pradesh Tour - 15 days from 1019 USD
- Tibet Bhutan and Nepal Tour - 18 days from 2432 USD
- Glory of North India and Nepal Tour - 14 days from 981 USD
- Nepal Wildlife Tour - 13 days from 1004 USD
- Enchanting Himachal Pradesh Tour - 17 days from 1051 USD
- Himachal Tour - 15 days from 993 USD
- Himachal Pradesh Tour - 12 days from 756 USD
- Darjeeling Trekking Tour - 26 days from 2098 USD
- Sikkim, Bhutan and Nepal Tour - 23 days from 3016 USD
- Sikkim Bird Watching Tour - 23 days from 2068 USD
- Sikkim Nepal and Tibet Tour - 16 days from 1892 USD
- Bird Watching in Sikkim - 16 days from 1967 USD
- Best of Sikkim Tour - 13 days from 1161 USD
- North India and Sikkim Tour - 13 days from 1110 USD
- Sikkim Intensive Tour - 13 days from 1206 USD
- Sikkim Tour - 12 days from 931 USD
- Sikkim Trekking Tour - 12 days from 1531 USD
- Sikkim and Nepal Tour - 12 days from 1096 USD
- Sikkim Jeep Safari Tour - 12 days from 1285 USD
- Sikkim and Darjeeling Tour - 10 days from 653 USD
- Sikkim Triangle Tour - 10 days from 935 USD
- Sikkim Wildlife tour offers us a tour to Darjeeling the... - 8 days from 797 USD
- River Rafting in Sikkim - 7 days from 922 USD
- Bhutan Bicycle Tour - 16 days from 3520 USD
- Bhutan Tour - 14 days from 3485 USD
- Bhutan Travel - 13 days from 3190 USD
- Bhutan Winter Trekking - 12 days from 2520 USD
- Bhutan Trekking Tour - 11 days from 2896 USD
- Land of Dragon - 11 days from 2599 USD
- Gangtey Valley Tour - 10 days from 2307 USD
- Gangtey Trekking Tour - 10 days from 2307 USD
- Cultural Tour of Bhutan - 10 days from 2307 USD
- Bhutan Short Tour - 7 days from 1423 USD
- Himalaya Trekking Tour - 10 days from 853 USD
- Himalaya River Rafting Tour - 7 days from 716 USD
- Biking in Sikkim Tour - 10 days from 688 USD
- Cycling in Ladakh Tour - 14 days from 1244 USD
- Ladakh Biking Tour - 12 days from 865 USD
- Zanskar River Rafting - 17 days from 1975 USD
- Sariska Wildlife Tour - 4 days from 309 USD
- Pink City Tour - 4 days from 305 USD
- Impressions of Ladakh Tour - 10 days from 917 USD
- Highlights of North India Tour - 11 days from 749 USD
- Highlights of North India Tour by Road - 13 days from 870 USD
- Discovery of Ladakh Tour - 14 days from 1228 USD
- Glory of North India and Nepal Tour - 14 days from 981 USD
- North India Tour with Puri and Bhubaneshwar - 16 days from 1074 USD
- Temple Tiger of North India and Nepal Tour - 19 days from 1338 USD
- Sandalwood Spice Tour - 15 days from 1280 USD
- Cultural Tour of Rajasthan - 16 days from 1200 USD
- Rajasthan Hadoti Region Tour with Pushkar - 16 days from 1090 USD
- Rajasthan Wildlife Tour with Goa - 14 days from 1250 USD
- Rajasthan Short Tour - 14 days from 1105 USD
- Rajasthan Heritage Tour - 14 days from 1115 USD
- Holidays Tour in Rajasthan - 13 days from 1055 USD
- Honeymoon Tour in the Palaces of Rajasthan - 13 days from 1150 USD
- Rajasthan Desert Holiday Tour - 13 days from 961 USD
- Vacations in Desert of Rajasthan - 12 days from 880 USD
- Golden Triangle Tour with Ajanta and Ellora - 11 days from 830 USD
- Wildlife Tour in Rajasthan - 11 days from 866 USD
- Shekhawati Desert Tour - 11 days from 933 USD
- Desert Triangle Tour of Rajasthan - 10 days from 815 USD
- Golden Triangle with Mandawa City - 8 days from 604 USD
- The Golden Triangle Tour of India - 8 days from 460 USD
- Taj Triangle Tour - 8 days from 599 USD
- Honeymoon in the Desert of Rajasthan - 6 days from 550 USD
- Rajasthan Forts and Palaces Tour - 24 days from 1811 USD
- Colorful Rajasthan Tour - 17 days from 1190 USD
- Round Trip of Rajasthan Tour - 18 days from 1198 USD
- Royal Rajasthan Tour - 17 days from 1225 USD
- Vacations in Rajasthan Tour - 17 days from 1230 USD
- Shekhawati Tour - 16 days from 895 USD
- Rajasthan with Pushkar Tour - 16 days from 1050 USD
- Luxury Palace Tour of Rajasthan - 17 days from 1250 USD
- Delightful Rajasthan and North India Tour - 19 days from 1250 USD
- Tiger & Taj Mahal Tour - 7 days from 14000 INR
- Golden Triangle Tour Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour - 7 days from 790 USD
- Cultural India with Nepal Holidays - 13 days from 1200 USD
- India Wildlife Tour - 15 days from 1500 USD
- Heritage Tours with Taj Mahal - 18 days from 1500 USD
- Wildlife Tour with Khajuraho Temple - 15 days from 1500 USD
- Palace on Wheels Luxury Train Tours - 8 days from 2000 USD
- Tiger Watching Tour - 11 days from 1800 USD
- Pushkar Fair - 8 days from 2000 USD
- Golden Triangle Tour - 6 days from 230 USD
- Vintage North India 12 Days - 12 days from 1203 USD
- Golden Triangle 7 Days - 7 days from 718 USD
- The Mystical Magic Tour - 18 days from 4500 USD
- Historical tour to Delhi Agra Jaipur - 4 days from 25000 INR
- Kairali Kerela Healing Massages in Delhi - 4 days from 25000 INR
- Shimla Tour - 3 days from 1800 INR
- Shimla Manali Tour - 6 days from 8000 INR
- New Delhi to Dhramsala Tours - 4 days from 8800 INR
- Colourful Rajasthan Tour - 15 days from 854 USD
- Sighseeing Historical & Modern - 4 days from 25000 INR
- Indian culture in cities and villages and hills - 4 days from 20000 INR
- Radiant Rajasthan - 14 days from 1800 USD
- More Golden Triangle - 6 days from 790 USD
- Lord Buddha Footsteps - 7 days from 767 USD
- India Short Sweet Tour - 8 days from 827 USD
- Desert Trail with North - 18 days from 990 USD
- Bird Watching Tour - 6 days from 400 USD
- Indian Elephant Safari Tour - 9 days from 500 USD
- Tingmosgam Tour - 10 days from 500 USD
- Namik Glacier Trek - 15 days from 750 USD
- Pindari Glacier Trek - 14 days from 700 USD
- Source Of Ganges Tour - 13 days from 650 USD
- Valley of Flowers - 11 days from 549 USD
- Char Dham Yatra - 16 days from 799 USD
- Golden Triangle The Attractions of India - 7 days from 349 USD
- Nainital City of lakes and wild life - 5 days from 10.9 INR
- Wildlife Tour Package Jim Corbett National Park - 3 days from 6666 INR
- Trek to Gangotri & Gaumukh Source Of Ganges - 11 days from 22000 INR
- Yoga Vacation in the Himalayas - 10 days from 650 USD
- Classical Journey Travel 8 Nights 9 Days - 9 days from 880 USD
- Palace on Wheels - 7 days from 4280 USD
- Golden Triangle Delhi to Agra to Jaipur to Delhi - 5 days from 500 USD
- Another Golden Triangle - 5 days from 325 USD
- Taj and Tiger Encounter - 8 days from 375 USD
- Historical Rajasthan Tour - 15 days from 650 USD
- Golden Triangle - 7 days from 700 USD
- Palace on Wheels A week in Wonderland - 8 days from 1680 USD
- Golden Triangle India Tour Package - 6 days from 160 USD
Email the tour operator - Prudent Networks Historical Heritage Tour of India
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.