Naldehra Sightseeing Tour
- Price from:
- 4444 INR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Last updated: 10/19/2007
The rolling greens of Naldehra in Himachal Pradesh are par for the oldest golf course in India. This is an unusual course, perched at a height of 2,044 mt, strewn with boulders, trees and hillocks..
Arrival Naldehra : Arrival at Naldehra & check in at your mountain resort.
Tall deodars flank the links, making Naldehra a wonderful sports venue in the midst of natural beauty. At the turn of the century, Naldehra was "discovered" by the British Viceroy, Lord Curzon who was fascinated by the deodar forests and green-carpeted slopes. Curzon spent many a happy hour romancing Naldehra's cedar woods, communicating all the while with the British summer capital at Shimla, 23 km away.
The idea of laying a golf course on the slopes of an enormous glade took root. The natural topography of the area was just right for a nine-hole golf course, surrounded by deodar woods and a view of the mountains. Considered one of the more challenging courses in the country, the nine-hole par-68 course has four new greens and a host of tree hazards in the back nine.
Day at leisure for a game of Golf on the greens or simply taking short hikes by the countryside.
Dinner & over night at Naldehra.
Naldehra : Post breakfast commence sightseeing tour.
Drive off to the thick forests of Mashobra (12 km) with a picnic lunch & enjoy a relaxing session in midst of orchards, deodar trees & thick forests.
Later visit the hot sulphur springs of Tatapani (30 km).
Dinner & overnight at Naldehra.
- Inclusions -
- Accommodation at a premium mountain resort with breakfast, dinner & all taxes & all excursions as per itinerary
- Exclusions -
- Any other expenses of personal nature
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Naldehra
- Offbeat Destinations Near Delhi - 2 days from 6666 INR
Email the tour operator - Naldehra Sightseeing Tour
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.