Nainital Ranikhet Tour
- Price from:
- 8888 INR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Last updated: 10/22/2007
Ranikhet,exuding an old world charm with graceful churches,sprawling colonial bungalows,orchards & dense forests & Nainital with its sparkling lakes, lush countryside,winding roads & quaint villages..
Delhi - Nainital (300 kms / 6.5 hrs). Leave Delhi at 7 A.M. Reach Nainital : the beautiful lake district of Kumaon - at 1.30 P.M. After settling into hotel, visit the shimmering lake for boating and the bustling mall for local action. Overnight at Nainital.
Nainital is a 100 year old hill station is in a valley near Naini Lake - a blue green lake surrounded by hills on all sides and named after Goddess Naini after which the town takes its name. It is a beautiful hill district nestled in the lap of the Central Himalayas in the Kumaon region. It's subtle yet pristine glory is manifested in the lofty snow-capped peaks, green valleys and serene lakes that have tempted lovers of beauty since time immemorial. Nainital also has a 100 year old Raj Bhawan Golf Course for the golf lovers.
From sightseeing to boating, golfing to adventure sports, from long walks and soft treks to just unwinding or introspecting : Nainital, in the Kumaon region offers it all. This hill town is a Honeymooner's paradise,a photographer's delight, an artist's dream and a writer's inspiration.
After settling into hotel, visit the shimmering lake for boating followed by a walk on the picturesque mall.Dinner &overnight at Nainital.
Nainital:Post breakfast enjoy a pony ride through the mall road.Visit The Church of St. John in the Wilderness, built in 1846 and one of the earliest colonial structures, just beyond Mallital.Later enjoy the ropeway ride from the Mall which leads to the vantage point of Snow View, at a height of 2,270 metres. It At the top there is a viewing area offering a vista of Himalayan peaks. You can amble along the promenade and sit back to enjoy the view at the cafes on the summit.
Post lunch enjoy a walk to Dorothy's seat ,dedicated to a British lady who died in a tragic accident. From here you can get a panoramic view of the town below.Dinner & overnight at Nainital.
Nainital -Ranikhet:Post breakfast drive to Ranikhet.Arrive Ranikhet & check in at your mountain retreat.At a height of 1,829 metres, the ridge tops of Ranikhet are good vantage points for panoramic vistas of Himalayan peaks including the Nanda Devi group. From the luxuriant fruit orchards of Chaubatia, 10 km beyond the Mall, you can get a sweeping view of the Himalayas, especially the peaks of Nanda Devi, Trisul, Nanda Ghunti and Neelkanth. Ranikhet is the starting point for a number of exciting treks into the Himalayas. The fabled Jhula Devi temple dedicated to Goddess Shakti and an ancient shrine dedicated to Rama lie on the outskirts of town. Enjoy a refreshing walk through the mall & visit the temple shrines. Evening is at leisure.Dinner & overnights at Ranikhet.
Ranikhet: Post breakfast commenmce your sightseeing tour.Bhaludam has an artificial lake that is a picturesque picnic spot. Other places you should see are the lush orchards and herbarium of Kherna, the complex of 55 ancient hill temples of Dwarahat, and the shrine of Durga at Dunagiri. Post lunch enjoy a game of golf at the sprawling natural meadows of the Ranikhet Golf course.Ranikhet has a splendidly maintained 9-hole golf course with a magnificent view of the mountain slopes. So put on your golfing shoes or your walking boots and make tracks to Ranikhet for a happy, fun-filled holiday.Dinner & overnight at Ranikhet.
- Inclusions -
- Accommodation at premium mountain resorts with breakfast,dinner & all taxes with all excursions as per itinerary by a private car
- Exclusions -
- Any other expenses of personal nature
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Nainital
- Heritage Nainital Tour - 2 days from 4444 INR
- New Years Eve Package Tour - 2 days from 7444 INR
- Cottage stay in Nainital - 3 days from 11000 INR
- Nainital Mukteshwar Tour - 4 days from 8888 INR
- Nainital Kausani Tour - 4 days from 8888 INR
- Nainital Almora Tour - 4 days from 8888 INR
- Nainital Binsar Tour - 4 days from 8888 INR
- Nainital Bhimtal Tour - 3 days from 7777 INR
- Honeymoon in Nainital - 5 days from 8888 INR
- Kumaon Tour - 8 days from 13999 INR
Email the tour operator - Nainital Ranikhet Tour
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.