Pench Tiger Trail In Moglis Jungle Book
- Nature / Eco
- Price from:
- 477 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 3 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- 06.00 am
- End time:
- 05.30 pm
- We Speak:
- English, Hindi & Marathi
Last updated: 02/08/2008
Pench Tiger Reserve, which is basically known better as Mogli's Jungle Book written by Sir Rudyard Kipling who found a human child in the same forest of Pench. It is just 90 Kms away from Nagpur.
Arrive at Nagpur Airport / Railway Station. Transfer to Pench which is just 90 Kms from Nagpur can reach within 1 Hr & 45 Minutes. Arrive & check-in at the resort. Dinner & overnight stay at the resort.
Early morning, get a wakeup call for the morning jungle Safari which starts by 6 am. Enjoy the packed breakfast inside the Jungle at a haulting place. While coming back, visit the Interpretation centre on the gate. Lunch. Enjoy the evening Park Ride by an open air Gypsy. Dinner & overnight stay at the resort.
Early morning, enjoy a nature walk with a company of a naturalist in the Buffer Zone of Pench National Park who will educate you about the flora & fauna of the jungle. Breakfast. Get freshen up. Lunch. Check Out & depart for Nagpur.
- Inclusions -
- Nagpur - Pench - Nagpur transportation by an AC Tavera
- Exclusions -
- Camera Fees & Elephant Ride
- Extras -
1) Still camera charges are very less whereas for movie cameras & other equal type of cameras, one need to pay different charges on the entry gate.
2) Elephant Ride is allowed in Pench Tiger Reserve at the time of Tiger Show otherwise Elephant Ride is not permissible.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Nagpur
Email the tour operator - Pench Tiger Trail In Moglis Jungle Book
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.