Weekend Getaways New Delhi
- Price from:
- 3000 INR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Last updated: 11/08/2007
The Mussoorie Camp Retreat, an offbeat weekend Retreat or Getaway from New Delhi comprises of elegantly furnished swiss cottage tents in a picture book location,7 kms before the Mall Road in Mussoorie
Arrival Mussoorie & check in at The Mussoorie Camp Retreat comprising of elegantly furnished swiss cottage tents in a picture book location, just 7 kms before the Mall Road. Where the land reaches out to the heavens, and where you just might discover the real you, walking dreamily along a lazy stream & stumbling across a breathtaking waterfall . Experience the nature at its best and commune with its sights and sounds while enjoying the luxuries of camping and exploring the outdoors with The Camp People's weekend retreat, Mussoorie Camp Retreat.
Day is at lesiure to take hikes & strolls in the pristine surroundings.Post lunch takes horse rides by the countryside.
Evening is at lesiure to explore the Mall.
Evening return to the camp retreat for bonfire & games.
Dinner & overnight at Mussoorie.
Mussoorie: A full day excursion to Kempty Falls or Dhanaulti Or Chamba or Rishikesh.
Optionally choose river rafting or rock climbing & rappelling as adventures for the day. For the lazy you just strollto the nearest waterfall & spend the day relaxing in nature.
Bonfire, dinner & overnight at Mussoorie.
- Inclusions -
- Accommodation with breakfast , dinner & all in-house activities at Mussoorie Camp Retreat with all taxes
- Exclusions -
- All adventures & transport
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Mussoorie
Email the tour operator - Weekend Getaways New Delhi
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.