- Nature / Eco
- Price from:
- 4500 INR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 3 days
- Location Start:
- Munnar- Kerala
- Location Finish:
- Kochi- Kerala
- We Speak:
- Hindi, Malayalam, English
Last updated: 12/13/2007
Munnar Dreams-Relaxing in the cool stillness of thirty odd estates, fanning out across the expanse of the hills of western ghat in Kerala,India's sothern coastal state known as "gods own country"
On arrival, straight drive to Munnar and check-in to your hotel. This is where you fill your holidays with quiet moments at 1600 meters above sea level. Relaxing within the cool stillness of thirty odd estates, fanning out across the expanse of the hills. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
After breakfast proceed on with a full day sightseeing tour. Your Visit Includes Pothamedu-which offers an excellent view of Tea, coffee and cardamom plantations; Devikulam-an idyllic hill station with its velvet lawns, exotic flora and fauna; Pallivasal-the venue of the first Hydro Electric Project in Kerala; Eravikulam National Park-a 97 sq.km park etc. Overnight at the hotel.
After Breakfast, you have time to visit Munnar town and purchase tea, spices and mementos to carry back. Later drive to Cochin airport or railway stations.
- Inclusions -
- Exclusions -
- Extras -
- From the scenic beaches of Kovalam to the high hills of the Nilgiris, Kerala as a holiday destination has a lot to offer. The scenic beauty of the beaches, the crisp air of the hill towns and the lively atmosphere of the villages and bazaars make India's peninsular region an ideal holiday getaway.
As Kerala's experienced travel operator DreamsKerala has its offerings with an year round programme covering the God's own country. We offer a vast range of tour options covering different destinations in Kerala. We have active and nature packages, scenic beach packages, and serene and spectacular wildlife packages and a lot more.
DreamsKerala has been tempting travelers into the world of active and exciting or calm and relaxing holidays. Whether you are traveling alone or with a group of friends, come explore with us the inspiring Nilgiris, vibrant cities, heritage places and beautiful beaches.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Munnar
- Kerala Honeymoon Packages - 5 days from 10500 INR
- Cycling in the Spice Hills - 4 days from 518 GBP
- Munnar Heaven Of South India - 6 days from 17199 INR
- Romantic Kerala Hills Munnar - 2 days from 2500 INR
- Tree House Stay Munnar - 3 days from 6000 INR
- Cottage stay in Munnar - 3 days from 0 INR
- Honeymoon in Munnar - 5 days from 9999 INR
Email the tour operator - Munnar Dreams
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.