Jungle Safari Mudumalai,Tamil Nadu
- Price from:
- 4444 INR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Last updated: 11/07/2007
Mudumalai National Park,home to one of the largest elephant settlements in India besides an array of wildlife viewing offers evergreen forests,grasslands,swamps,bird life & wildlife viweing!!
Arrival Mudumalai & check in at yopur Jungle Retreat. A visit to the Tkeppakadu elephant camp follwed by an elephant ride through dense tickets the observe the local flora & fauna.Evening jeep safari in the jungle.
Dinner, bonfire & bar-be-cue in evening.
Mudumalai: Early morning & late afternoon jeep safari of the Jungle.In between relax by the poolside.
Dinner & Overnight at Mudumalai.
- Inclusions -
- Accomodation with all meals & taxes & all excursions as per itinerary
- Exclusions -
- Any other expenses of personal nature
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Mudumalai
Email the tour operator - Jungle Safari Mudumalai,Tamil Nadu
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.