Sightseeing & Adventures Galore In The Valley Of Gods Kullu Manali
- Price from:
- 18000 INR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 9 days
- 6 hours
- Location Start:
- Solang Valley Camp Retreat, Manali
- Location Finish:
- Solang Valley Camp Retreat, Manali
- Start time:
- 06.00 am
- End time:
- 10.00 pm
- We Speak:
- French, English, HINDI
Last updated: 09/16/2007
Sightseeing tour of kullu manali & adventures viz. Paragliding, rock climbing, rappelling, river crossing, zorbing , snow skiing,snow sledging, snow scooter rides , trekking+ camping at parashar lake
Day 01 : Arrival at the Solang Valley Camp Retreat ( 8500 feet) : 13 kms from the Manali Mall Road - 30 minutes drive. Freshen up & relish your lunch at the picturesque river side cafe . After a short afternoon siesta walk up to the Solang meadow ( 5 minutes steep uphill walk) . Relax on the meadow & indulge in sporty activities like the dare devil game of Paragliding- for the daring to fly high, Zorbing ( wherein one is strapped inside a huge transparent ball & rolled off the grass meadows) , horse riding or quad bike riding ( 4 seater all terrain vehicles )
Bonfire, Dinner & Overnight at the Solang Valley Camp Retreat.
Day 02 : Post breakfast an awesome trek to The Anjani Mahadev Shivling ( natural Shivling made from snow ) is organized with picnic lunch.
Gradient : moderate Time Consumed : Leisure 4 hours return.
Post lunch indulge in adventure activities like Rock Climbing, Rappelling, River Crossing with your instructors.
Evening spend some time on the island by the gushing river Beas on hammocks. Bonfire , Games, Dinner & Overnight at The Solang Valley Camp Retreat.
DAY 03 : Post breakfast full day sightseeing tour of Manali is organized Visit the following places :
Hadimba Temple - Also known as the Doongri Temple, this four-tiered pagoda-like wooden temple stands in a clearing amid tall and stately deodar trees and has beautiful carvings on its ornamental door. Dedicated to Hadimba, the wife of Bhim, this temple is the venue for an annual fair held during May.
Vashist Spring - Across the Beas river, about 3 km away from Manali, at an altitude of 1,982 meters (6,200 feet), are the natural sulphur springs. The village itself is perched on a steep hillside across the river Beas.There are separate enclosures for bathing for men & women.
Tibetan Monastery - This is new and colorful. A pleasant place to visit.
Van Vihar: This is just off the Mall with pathways between towering deodars and also leads to a boating pond.
Tibetan Market and Mall: The Tibetan Market is an interesting cluster of shops. Nice to browse around for knick knacks, handicrafts and imported goods. Located on the Mall. The Mall also has other shops selling local handicrafts and clothes.
Also visit the Manu temple & a drive past Old Manali & Club House.
Evening bonfire , dinner & dance session at the Solang Valley Camp Retreat.
Day 04 : Full Day sightseeing tour of Rohtang Pass by car. You will visit the following places
Kothi - This is a quiet but picturesque spot, at the foot of the Rohtang pass, 12 km away Manali town, situated on the Lahaul-Spiti Leh Highway. It offers magnificent views of the snow-capped peaks and glaciers and an awe inspiring gorge where the Beas enters a chasm about sixty metres deep and just a few metres broad. A regular place for film shoots.
Rahalla Falls - 16 km from Manali town at the start of the climb to the Rohtang Pass, at an altitude of 2501m.
Marrhi - 35 km from Manali, is famous for its natural beauty.
Rani Nala - 46 km from Manali, it is the glacier point where snow is available throughout the year.
Rohtang Pass - Situated at an altitude of 3979 mtrs above sea level and 51 kms outside Manali is the mighty Rohtang Pass - the gateway to Lahaul-Spiti valley. Open for just about four months a year, it affords a wide panoramic view of the mountains. Here one sees the majesty of the mountains at its height and splendour. At the top of the pass the air seems to glitter against the snow as you look down over herringboned ridges into the Lahaul valley. There is the beautiful Dashohar Lake left of the pass. A few km away from the pass is the Sonapani glacier and slightly to the left are the twin peaks of the Gaypan-jagged pyramid of rock, snow streaked and snow crowned.
Dinner & Overnight at The Solang Valley Camp Retreat.
Day 05 : Solang Valley Camp Retreat to Parashar Lake : CAMPING
Post breakfast drive to Parashar Lake in Mandi district by car. We shall be carrying our camping tents & traveling with the team ( cooks / helpers/guides etc ). Enroute visit the Vaishno Devi Temple. Also stop by at the Kullu Shawls factory outlets & The Angora farm ( rabbit wool) factory outlets to observe the making of shawla, caps & rugs of Kullu.
Parashar lake is in Mandi district, 40 kms from Mandi town. With deep blue waters, this beautiful lake is held sacred to the sage Parashar. A three-tiered Pagoda-like temple dedicated to the sage lies by the lake - and he is said to have meditated here. Its remarkable setting is enhanced by a frame of snow-draped peaks and visible from the lake's edge, the waters of the river Sutlej flow due south. The lakeside and the nearby villages, are sites of various festivals held at different times of the year.
Overnight, dinner & camping at Parashar Lake.
Day 06 : PARASHAR LAKE CAMPING.
Day at leisure to explore the picturesque surrounding & observe the floating island. Small hikes can be done from the Lake to the surroundings & explore the bazaars of Bajora.
Breakfast, lunch & dinner at Parashar Lake.
Day 07 : Post breakfast drive to Kullu enroute visiting the Naggar Castle, Roerich Art Gallery & continue towards Manali via Jagatsukh visiting the Gayatri temple.Drive further to The Solang Valley Camp Retreat.Bar-be-cue dinner, bonfire & overnight at The Solang Valley Camp Retreat.
Day 08 : Trek to Waterfall & The Solang Village
A 3 hour trek post breakfast to the bed of the Solang Waterfall via the picturesque settlement of the Solang Village. Day is at leisure to recount all the high points of the tour over a bonfire session.Dinner & overnight at The Solang Valley Camp Retreat.
Day 09 : Departure post breakfast. End Of the Tour.
- Inclusions -
- Accommodation on twin share at The Solang Valley Camp Retreat, Manali for 8 nights/ 9 days
- Exclusions -
- All items not specified above & expenses of personal nature.
- Extras -
- Deluxe camping at Solang Valley Manali & adventure camping at Lake Parashar.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Manali
- Anytime of the Year Honeymoon Tour - 5 days from 3000 INR
- Tibetan Life in India - 6 days from 477 GBP
- Sightseeing Package Tours Manali - 3 days from 3555 INR
- Kullu Manali Package Deals - 3 days from 3999 INR
- Holiday Package Tours Himachal Pradesh - 3 days from 7777 INR
- Luxury Tour Package Himachal Pradesh - 3 days from 7777 INR
- Adventure Holidays - 3 days from 8888 INR
- Offbeat destinations Himachal Pradesh - 3 days from 4900 INR
- Swiss Cottage Stay Manali - 3 days from 4950 INR
- School Students Camping - 4 days from 6666 INR
- Family Camping Vacations - 3 days from 5400 INR
- Mantalai Lake Trek - 9 days from 13500 INR
- Cottage Stay in Manali - 4 days from 14000 INR
- Bara Bhangal Trek - 12 days from 17000 INR
- Beas Kund Trek - 5 days from 7500 INR
- Malana Trek - 5 days from 8000 INR
- Family Camping Holidays - 6 days from 13333 INR
- Summer Camps India - 4 days from 4444 INR
- Adventure Camping India - 6 days from 9999 INR
- Holiday in Snow - 6 days from 9999 INR
- Kullu Manali Palampur Tour - 8 days from 13333 INR
- Kullu Manali Dharamshala Tour - 7 days from 13333 INR
- Manali Dharamshala Dalhousie Tour - 9 days from 16666 INR
- Prashar Lake Tour - 2 days from 4000 INR
- Pin National Park Waba Pass Trek - 17 days from 1700 USD
- Beas Kund Trekking Around Manali - 10 days from 1000 USD
- Beas Kund Trekking Around Manali - 10 days from 1000 USD
- Nature and Himalayas - 4 days from 25000 INR
- Walking & Hiking in Manali Himalayas - 4 days from 25000 INR
- Riverrafting & Trekking - 3 days from 15000 INR
- Himalayan Nature Trip - 9 days from 590 USD
- Camping Holidays in India - 7 days from 15000 INR
- Himachal Hampta Pass Adventure Trek - 12 days from 600 USD
- Himachal Pin Parvati Pass Trek - 19 days from 950 USD
- Adventure Holidays In India - 6 days from 9999 INR
- Paragliding In India - 4 days from 9999 INR
- Rappelling & Rock Climbing & River Crossing in India - 4 days from 5555 INR
- Trekking In Himalayas Deo Tibba Base - 6 days from 13800 INR
- New Years Eve Package Tour - 3 days from 14555 INR
- Honeymoon Tour Package in Kullu Manali - 6 days from 13000 INR
- Adventure Sports Tour In India - 7 days from 9999 INR
- Skiing in India - 4 days from 1500 INR
- Trekking In Himalayas Patalsu Peak & Beas Kund Trek - 5 days from 7500 INR
- Jeep Safari Manali To Leh Ladakh - 11 days from 17700 INR
- Trek From Manali To Brighu Lake Solang Valley Camp Retreat - 2 days from 3200 INR
- Beas Kund Trekking - 10 days from 855 USD
Email the tour operator - Sightseeing & Adventures Galore In The Valley Of Gods Kullu Manali
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.