Kullu Manali Palampur Tour
- Price from:
- 13333 INR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Last updated: 09/18/2007
Pine forests,apple orchards,mountain air,breathtaking views, green meadows, forests of firs, pines, oaks and rhododendron,snow capped mountains , gushing rivers,cascading waterfalls & lush tea gardens
DAY 01 : ARRIVAL MANALI:
Lazing by the hammocks, leisure walk to the meadow, horse ride to the Shviling to take the blessings of the Almighty, bonfire & bar-be-cue dinner.
Arrival at Manali. Pick -up from the mall & transfer to Solang Valley ( 13 kms).Welcome drink on arrival. Check into your mountain retreat & freshen up. Post Breakfast relish hot tea/ coffee served by the hammocks on an island surrounded by the River Beas. The greenery, the woods & the gushing river flowing by makes for an ideal setting for the newly weds. Morning at leisure. A leisure 5 minute walk to the Solang Meadow post lunch takes you to an expansive stretch of evergreen meadows surrounded by Deodar Trees. Later a horse ride session for the couple is arranged to seek the blessings of the Almighty for a great future together to the natural Shivling of the Anjini Mahadav. A parikrama around this blessed temple is of great significance for the newly weds according to the local traditions. Evening is spent around the bonfire relishing the bar-be-cue delights. A romantic night walk along the River Beas in the night, post dinner with mountain guides holding lanterns & giving you enough privacy is organized post dinner. Overnight at your Himalayan Retreat .
Day 2 - DAY 02 : Trek to the waterfall, picnic lunch by the river banks,half day sightseeing trip & souvenir shopping at the Mall road.
Post breakfast a romantic, escorted trek of about 2.5 hours ( going & coming) past the picture perfect Solang Village to the cascading waterfall of Solang. Half day sightseeing tour of Vashisht hot sulphur springs, a drive to the Old Manali area & a visit to the Hadimba temple , enroute having a picnic lunch on the river beach. Evening spend time at the peaceful environs of Van Vihar & at the Mall for souvenir shopping. Dinner , Bonfire & Bar-be-cue at your Himalayan Retreat.
Day 3 - Day 03 : Snow Point & Traditional Himachali dinner at a local house.
This day is for snow activities. In case your trip is in summers then drive to Rohtang Pass & if your honeymoon is in winters then take a short walk from the retreat at Solang Valley to indulge in snow activities like snow sledge rides, snow scooter rides, snow skiing ,snow tube mobiling & snow man making. Dinner today is at the village headman's house. Relish traditional Himachal delicacies & interact with a local family of the area.
Day 4 - Day 04 : Sightseeing of Kullu & River Rafting trip
Post breakfast depart for a full day river rafting trip on the gushing Beas. Picnic lunch on the river beach. Later sightseeing of Roerich Art Gallery & Naggar Castle including a visit to the Shawl & Angora wool factories of Kullu, Evening stop by at the Mall for a leisure stroll. Dinner & Overnight at The Solang Valley Camp Retreat / Himalayan Retreat.
Day 5 - Day 05 : Adventure Sports & Champagne Dinner
Post breakfast indulge in Where Eagle's Dare Game of daring to fly high : Paragliding , with your trained pilots. Later try zorbing in which the two of you are strapped inside a huge transparent ball & rolled off the grass slopes. Next is a quad bike ride back to the camp retreat. Relish your lunch & after a couple of hours at leisure try your hand at river crossing & rappelling. Evening special farewell champagne dinner with bar-be-cue trout fish. Overnight at the Solang Valley Camp Retreat/ Himalayan Retreat.
Day 06 :Manali - Palampur ( 6 hours) - Departure post breakfast.By lunch check into your mountain retreat at the lush green valley of Palampur.Palampur is a hill station criss crossed by streams & brooks lying under the dramatic shadow of the mighty Dhauladhars & famous for its tea gardens.Dinner & overnight at Palampur.
Palampur: Post breakfast commence your tour with a visit to the World Heritage site of Baijnath Temples followed by a scenic driver past the tea gardens & mustard fields to the Arists' village of Andretta.The sleepy hamlet owes its arty status to Norah Richards,known as the " nani" of Punjab theatre.Richards carved up her vast estate Andretta, building a writer's retreat & donating land to artists to encourage them to set up home here.Check out the Andretta Pottery & Crafts society & terracotta museum & paintings by Sir Sobha Singh.Later visit the Neugal Khad chasm followed by a walk on the mall road.Evening drive down to the Chamunda Devi shrine to seek blessings at this revered site.Dinner & Overnight at Palampur.
Day 08 :Departure Palampur ; Post breakfast departure for onward destination.
- Inclusions -
- Accommodation with breakfast & dinner , all excursions by private vehicle & all taxes
- Exclusions -
- Any other items not specified above
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Manali
- Anytime of the Year Honeymoon Tour - 5 days from 3000 INR
- Tibetan Life in India - 6 days from 477 GBP
- Sightseeing Package Tours Manali - 3 days from 3555 INR
- Kullu Manali Package Deals - 3 days from 3999 INR
- Holiday Package Tours Himachal Pradesh - 3 days from 7777 INR
- Luxury Tour Package Himachal Pradesh - 3 days from 7777 INR
- Adventure Holidays - 3 days from 8888 INR
- Offbeat destinations Himachal Pradesh - 3 days from 4900 INR
- Swiss Cottage Stay Manali - 3 days from 4950 INR
- School Students Camping - 4 days from 6666 INR
- Family Camping Vacations - 3 days from 5400 INR
- Mantalai Lake Trek - 9 days from 13500 INR
- Cottage Stay in Manali - 4 days from 14000 INR
- Bara Bhangal Trek - 12 days from 17000 INR
- Beas Kund Trek - 5 days from 7500 INR
- Malana Trek - 5 days from 8000 INR
- Family Camping Holidays - 6 days from 13333 INR
- Summer Camps India - 4 days from 4444 INR
- Adventure Camping India - 6 days from 9999 INR
- Holiday in Snow - 6 days from 9999 INR
- Kullu Manali Dharamshala Tour - 7 days from 13333 INR
- Manali Dharamshala Dalhousie Tour - 9 days from 16666 INR
- Prashar Lake Tour - 2 days from 4000 INR
- Pin National Park Waba Pass Trek - 17 days from 1700 USD
- Beas Kund Trekking Around Manali - 10 days from 1000 USD
- Beas Kund Trekking Around Manali - 10 days from 1000 USD
- Nature and Himalayas - 4 days from 25000 INR
- Walking & Hiking in Manali Himalayas - 4 days from 25000 INR
- Riverrafting & Trekking - 3 days from 15000 INR
- Himalayan Nature Trip - 9 days from 590 USD
- Camping Holidays in India - 7 days from 15000 INR
- Himachal Hampta Pass Adventure Trek - 12 days from 600 USD
- Himachal Pin Parvati Pass Trek - 19 days from 950 USD
- Adventure Holidays In India - 6 days from 9999 INR
- Paragliding In India - 4 days from 9999 INR
- Rappelling & Rock Climbing & River Crossing in India - 4 days from 5555 INR
- Trekking In Himalayas Deo Tibba Base - 6 days from 13800 INR
- New Years Eve Package Tour - 3 days from 14555 INR
- Honeymoon Tour Package in Kullu Manali - 6 days from 13000 INR
- Adventure Sports Tour In India - 7 days from 9999 INR
- Sightseeing & Adventures Galore In The Valley Of Gods Kullu... - 9 days from 18000 INR
- Skiing in India - 4 days from 1500 INR
- Trekking In Himalayas Patalsu Peak & Beas Kund Trek - 5 days from 7500 INR
- Jeep Safari Manali To Leh Ladakh - 11 days from 17700 INR
- Trek From Manali To Brighu Lake Solang Valley Camp Retreat - 2 days from 3200 INR
- Beas Kund Trekking - 10 days from 855 USD
Email the tour operator - Kullu Manali Palampur Tour
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.