Kullu Manali Dharamshala Tour
- Price from:
- 13333 INR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Last updated: 09/18/2007
This hill tour takes you through the dense forests,lakes,monasteries,waterfalls & the shoppers mall of Dharamshala & the natural beauty,the sightseeing options & adventure sports of Kullu Manali !
Arrival Manali :Trek to the waterfall, picnic lunch by the river banks,half day sightseeing trip & souvenir shopping at the Mall road.
Post breakfast a romantic, escorted trek of about 2.5 hours ( going & coming) past the picture perfect Solang Village to the cascading waterfall of Solang. Half day sightseeing tour of Vashisht hot sulphur springs, a drive to the Old Manali area & a visit to the Hadimba temple , enroute having a picnic lunch on the river beach. Evening spend time at the peaceful environs of Van Vihar & at the Mall for souvenir shopping. Dinner , Bonfire & Bar-be-cue at your Himalayan Retreat.
Manali:Snow Point & Traditional Himachali dinner at a local house.
This day is for snow activities. In case your trip is in summers then drive to Rohtang Pass & if your honeymoon is in winters then take a short walk from the retreat at Solang Valley to indulge in snow activities like snow sledge rides, snow scooter rides, snow skiing ,snow tube mobiling & snow man making. Dinner today is at the village headman's house. Relish traditional Himachal delicacies & interact with a local family of the area.
Manali:Sightseeing of Kullu & River Rafting trip
Post breakfast depart for a full day river rafting trip on the gushing Beas. Picnic lunch on the river beach. Later sightseeing of Roerich Art Gallery & Naggar Castle including a visit to the Shawl & Angora wool factories of Kullu, Evening stop by at the Mall for a leisure stroll. Dinner & Overnight at The Solang Valley Camp Retreat / Himalayan Retreat.
Adventure Sports & Champagne Dinner
Post breakfast indulge in Where Eagle's Dare Game of daring to fly high : Paragliding , with your trained pilots. Later try zorbing in which the two of you are strapped inside a huge transparent ball & rolled off the grass slopes. Next is a quad bike ride back to the camp retreat. Relish your lunch & after a couple of hours at leisure try your hand at river crossing & rappelling. Evening special farewell champagne dinner with bar-be-cue trout fish. Overnight at the Solang Valley Camp Retreat/ Himalayan Retreat.
Manali - Dharamshala ( 7 hours) : Post breakfast depart for Dharamshala. Arrival late afternoon & check into your mountain retreat.Visit the church of St John-in-the-wilderness with its exquisite stained glass windows depicting John the Baptist with Jesus. Evening at leisure to explore the mall. Dinner & Overnight at Mcleodganj.
Dharamshala / Mcleodganj:Post breakfast enjoy a beautiful walk through the town to Dal Lake. Feed the goldfish at this sacred lake.Later visit the Bhagsunath shrine.Later visit the official residence of the Dalai Lama & the Namgyal monastery.Evening is at leisure for souvenir shopping for Tibetan carpets,thangkas,ponchos,jackets,masks,votive objects,silver & stone trinklets etc. Dinner & Overnight at Mcleodganj.
Departure post breakfast for onward destination
- Inclusions -
- Accommodation with breakfast , dinner & all taxes & all excursions as per itinerary with a private vehicle
- Exclusions -
- Any other items not specified as above
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Manali
- Anytime of the Year Honeymoon Tour - 5 days from 3000 INR
- Tibetan Life in India - 6 days from 477 GBP
- Sightseeing Package Tours Manali - 3 days from 3555 INR
- Kullu Manali Package Deals - 3 days from 3999 INR
- Holiday Package Tours Himachal Pradesh - 3 days from 7777 INR
- Luxury Tour Package Himachal Pradesh - 3 days from 7777 INR
- Adventure Holidays - 3 days from 8888 INR
- Offbeat destinations Himachal Pradesh - 3 days from 4900 INR
- Swiss Cottage Stay Manali - 3 days from 4950 INR
- School Students Camping - 4 days from 6666 INR
- Family Camping Vacations - 3 days from 5400 INR
- Mantalai Lake Trek - 9 days from 13500 INR
- Cottage Stay in Manali - 4 days from 14000 INR
- Bara Bhangal Trek - 12 days from 17000 INR
- Beas Kund Trek - 5 days from 7500 INR
- Malana Trek - 5 days from 8000 INR
- Family Camping Holidays - 6 days from 13333 INR
- Summer Camps India - 4 days from 4444 INR
- Adventure Camping India - 6 days from 9999 INR
- Holiday in Snow - 6 days from 9999 INR
- Kullu Manali Palampur Tour - 8 days from 13333 INR
- Manali Dharamshala Dalhousie Tour - 9 days from 16666 INR
- Prashar Lake Tour - 2 days from 4000 INR
- Pin National Park Waba Pass Trek - 17 days from 1700 USD
- Beas Kund Trekking Around Manali - 10 days from 1000 USD
- Beas Kund Trekking Around Manali - 10 days from 1000 USD
- Nature and Himalayas - 4 days from 25000 INR
- Walking & Hiking in Manali Himalayas - 4 days from 25000 INR
- Riverrafting & Trekking - 3 days from 15000 INR
- Himalayan Nature Trip - 9 days from 590 USD
- Camping Holidays in India - 7 days from 15000 INR
- Himachal Hampta Pass Adventure Trek - 12 days from 600 USD
- Himachal Pin Parvati Pass Trek - 19 days from 950 USD
- Adventure Holidays In India - 6 days from 9999 INR
- Paragliding In India - 4 days from 9999 INR
- Rappelling & Rock Climbing & River Crossing in India - 4 days from 5555 INR
- Trekking In Himalayas Deo Tibba Base - 6 days from 13800 INR
- New Years Eve Package Tour - 3 days from 14555 INR
- Honeymoon Tour Package in Kullu Manali - 6 days from 13000 INR
- Adventure Sports Tour In India - 7 days from 9999 INR
- Sightseeing & Adventures Galore In The Valley Of Gods Kullu... - 9 days from 18000 INR
- Skiing in India - 4 days from 1500 INR
- Trekking In Himalayas Patalsu Peak & Beas Kund Trek - 5 days from 7500 INR
- Jeep Safari Manali To Leh Ladakh - 11 days from 17700 INR
- Trek From Manali To Brighu Lake Solang Valley Camp Retreat - 2 days from 3200 INR
- Beas Kund Trekking - 10 days from 855 USD
Email the tour operator - Kullu Manali Dharamshala Tour
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.