Himachal Pin Parvati Pass Trek
- Price from:
- 950 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 19 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Start time:
- 12.00 am
- End time:
- 11.00 pm
- We Speak:
- English, Hindi
Last updated: 01/25/2007
A demanding but adventuresome Manali trek, going through thick pine forest and fields of wild flowers. The trek ends at the small picturesque village of Mud, surrounded by lovely fields in Manali.
Arrive Delhi - You arrive in Delhi by International flight. After a traditional 'Swagat' (Welcome) our representative would assist you at the airport and to our hotel for check-in. After some rest, breakfast at coffee shop in the Hotel. After breakfast we will go on a guided tour of Delhi, beginning with a morning sightseeing trip to the Red Fort built in the year 1648 and Gandhi Memorial at Raj Ghat. Afternoon tour includes drive around India Gate, President's House and visits to Humayun's Tomb, Lotus Temple and Qutub Minar. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Delhi - Nalagarh (300kms / 6 hrs approx.)-
Breakfast at the Coffee Shop, Later drive to Nalagarh, stopping en route at a tourism restaurant for lunch (to be paid for by themselves) and arrive Chandigarh and visit Rock Garden, Pinjore Garden and Sukhna Lake (If time allows) Later Drive to Nalagarh Fort, Dinner and Overnight stay at the hotel.
Nalagarh / Manali (245 kms / 6 hrs)-
Morning Breakfast at the Hotel, And depart hotel at 0800 hrs for Manali, Arrive Manali by 1400hrs, After lunch explore the adjoining forests with blooming mountain flowers, Breathe in the fresh mountain air of Manali, the most famous hill resort in Himachal Pradesh. the pine covered slopes, the panoramic mountain vistas, the gushing waters of the Beas river are sure to enthrall you as you embark on a a tour of Naggar Castle, Roerich's Art gallery, Hadimba Devi Temple, Tibetan Monastery. Evening is at leisure. Dinner Overnight at the Hotel Mayflower.
Manali - Manikaran - Pulga (100 kms)-
Post breakfast Travel by jeep from Manali to Manikaran (85 kms). Manikaran is a holy place for both Sikhs and Hindus alike and also has the World's hottest Sulphur Spring. Start the trek from Manikaran to Pulga (15 kms) through the forest road and we will have our lunch on the way to Pulga. Dinner Overnight in tents at Pulga (2290 m).
Pulga - Khirganga (10 kms) -
Post breakfast with the packed lunch we start our Gradual ascent through villages, fields and forest. Khirganga (2960 m) is a holy place with Hot water springs. Dinner and Overnight in tents.
Khirganga - Tunda Bhuj (18 kms) -
Post breakfast we start our trek with packed lunch through forest level walking to reach Tunda Bhuj (3285 m). The trail crosses several delightful pastures supporting a variety of wildflowers in the summer. Dinner and Overnight in tents.
Tunda Bhuj - Thakar Kuan (16 kms) -
Post breakfast start trek through birch forest crossing rocks and dense vegetation. This section of valley is difficult at places as the trail frequently skirts rock faces that are difficult for laden porters. Lunch during the trek, Reach Thakur Kuan (3560 m) above the cliff section. Dinner and Overnight in tents.
Thakar Kuan - Pandu Bridge (12 kms) -
Post breakfast start trek Beyond Thakar Kuan with the packed lunch The trail passes several Gaddi encampments before crossing a side river by a natural rock bridge. Trek for 12 kms to reach Pandu Bridge (3700 m). Dinner and Overnight in tents.
Pandu Bridge - Mantalai Lake (15 kms) -
Post breakfast start trek 15 kms to reach Mantalai lake (4116 m), the source of Parbati river. Packed lunch we will serve you on the way to Mantalai lake.There is a choice of grassy camp- sites just beyond Mantalai. Dinner and Overnight in tents.
Mantalai Lake - Camp I (12 kms) -
Post breakfast Walk over the glacier & moraine with packed lunch and cross small lakes & streams to reach Camp I on the base of Pin Parvati Pass. Dinner and Overnight in tents (4573 m).
Camp I - Camp II (12 kms) - Post breakfast Cross over the Pin Parvati Pass (5319 m) with packed lunch and enjoy the view of several peaks of Kullu & Spiti region. The descent from the pass is gradual, over a snowfield. Camp near the confluence of Pin river with other small streams. Dinner and Overnight in tents (4450 m).
Camp II - Chinpatta Maidan (14 kms) - Post breakfast Trek down the valley along the left bank of Pin river. Lunch on the way to Chinpatta Maidan. Dinner and Overnight in tents at Chinpatta Maidan (3955 m).
Chinpatta Maidan - Mud (15 kms) - After breakfast we start our trek with packed lunch from here down to the first village of Pin Valley, Mud (3811 m). Dinner and Overnight stay in tents.
Mud - Sagnam (16 kms) - Breakfast at the Camp and start trek for Sangam village with packed lunch. Sagnam is a big village on the confluence of Pin and Parahio rivers. Dinner and Overnight in tents in Sagnam (3650 m).
Sagnam - Dhankar - Kaza (45 kms) - Post breakfast trek from Sagnam to Dhankar Monastery - Here we will have our packed lunch. This monastery rests high over the valley and is a stupendous example of local architecture. Drive to Kaza. Dinner and overnight stay in Hotel Sakya in Kaza.
Kaza - Manali (225 kms) - Post breakfast visit Key Monastery and drive to Manali with packed lunch via Kunzum Pass and Rohtang Pass, Arrive Manali by early evening, Upong arrival in Manali checkin to your hotel. Dinner and Overnight stay in the hotel.
Manali - Delhi (570 Km. / 12-13 hrs) - Breakfast at the hotel and time at leisure, Post Lunch time to explore the city on your own. We will depart for Delhi by 1800 hrs. Dinner on the way to Delhi. Overnight Journey
Arrive at Delhi at 06:30 hrs. and upon arrival transfer to your hotel. A leisurely morning is followed by breakfast and time at leisure. In evening we will go for the evening Light and Sound show at Red fort. Drive back to hotel for Farewell Dinner and Overnight stay.
- Extras -
- Tour Information : -
Total Duration: 18 Nights / 19 Days
Trekking days: 10 Days
Season: mid August to mid September
Grade: moderate to strenious
Highest Point: 5,000m approx.Enjoy Lake camping in Manali - An unforgettable experience
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Manali
- Anytime of the Year Honeymoon Tour - 5 days from 3000 INR
- Tibetan Life in India - 6 days from 477 GBP
- Sightseeing Package Tours Manali - 3 days from 3555 INR
- Kullu Manali Package Deals - 3 days from 3999 INR
- Holiday Package Tours Himachal Pradesh - 3 days from 7777 INR
- Luxury Tour Package Himachal Pradesh - 3 days from 7777 INR
- Adventure Holidays - 3 days from 8888 INR
- Offbeat destinations Himachal Pradesh - 3 days from 4900 INR
- Swiss Cottage Stay Manali - 3 days from 4950 INR
- School Students Camping - 4 days from 6666 INR
- Family Camping Vacations - 3 days from 5400 INR
- Mantalai Lake Trek - 9 days from 13500 INR
- Cottage Stay in Manali - 4 days from 14000 INR
- Bara Bhangal Trek - 12 days from 17000 INR
- Beas Kund Trek - 5 days from 7500 INR
- Malana Trek - 5 days from 8000 INR
- Family Camping Holidays - 6 days from 13333 INR
- Summer Camps India - 4 days from 4444 INR
- Adventure Camping India - 6 days from 9999 INR
- Holiday in Snow - 6 days from 9999 INR
- Kullu Manali Palampur Tour - 8 days from 13333 INR
- Kullu Manali Dharamshala Tour - 7 days from 13333 INR
- Manali Dharamshala Dalhousie Tour - 9 days from 16666 INR
- Prashar Lake Tour - 2 days from 4000 INR
- Pin National Park Waba Pass Trek - 17 days from 1700 USD
- Beas Kund Trekking Around Manali - 10 days from 1000 USD
- Beas Kund Trekking Around Manali - 10 days from 1000 USD
- Nature and Himalayas - 4 days from 25000 INR
- Walking & Hiking in Manali Himalayas - 4 days from 25000 INR
- Riverrafting & Trekking - 3 days from 15000 INR
- Himalayan Nature Trip - 9 days from 590 USD
- Camping Holidays in India - 7 days from 15000 INR
- Himachal Hampta Pass Adventure Trek - 12 days from 600 USD
- Adventure Holidays In India - 6 days from 9999 INR
- Paragliding In India - 4 days from 9999 INR
- Rappelling & Rock Climbing & River Crossing in India - 4 days from 5555 INR
- Trekking In Himalayas Deo Tibba Base - 6 days from 13800 INR
- New Years Eve Package Tour - 3 days from 14555 INR
- Honeymoon Tour Package in Kullu Manali - 6 days from 13000 INR
- Adventure Sports Tour In India - 7 days from 9999 INR
- Sightseeing & Adventures Galore In The Valley Of Gods Kullu... - 9 days from 18000 INR
- Skiing in India - 4 days from 1500 INR
- Trekking In Himalayas Patalsu Peak & Beas Kund Trek - 5 days from 7500 INR
- Jeep Safari Manali To Leh Ladakh - 11 days from 17700 INR
- Trek From Manali To Brighu Lake Solang Valley Camp Retreat - 2 days from 3200 INR
- Beas Kund Trekking - 10 days from 855 USD
Email the tour operator - Himachal Pin Parvati Pass Trek
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.