The Leh Moonscape
- Price from:
- 8199 INR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Last updated: 05/01/2008
Its landscape, sky, shooting stars, silence, wizened faces, rosy cheeks, dragons and Zen everything makes Ladakh a quite place to visit, See beautifully carved Hemis & Thiksay Monastery
Delhi to Leh
Our services start with your arrival at Leh airport. Meet & greet and transfer to the Hotel. Welcome drink on arrival. We recommend you completely relax for the rest of the day to enable yourselves to acclimatize to the rarefied air at the high altitude. Lunch & dinner at the hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Leh (Full day monasteries tour)
Breakfast at the hotel. This day we take you for full day excursion of Thiksey Monastery. It is better to visit early morning to see sunrise and praying ceremony. Also visit Hemis Monastery which is one of the biggest in this region. While returning to Leh visit Shey Palace. Packed lunch will be provided. In the evening return to the hotel for dinner & overnight.
Leh : (Tour of Gurudwara Patthar Sahib, the Magnetic Hill & Hall of Fame)
After early breakfast we take you for a tour of the famous Gurudwara Patthar Sahib, the Magnetic Hill & Hall of Fame. Dinner & overnight.
Leh (KhardungLa pass : 43 Kms. & City tour of Leh)
After breakfast drive to Khardung la, the highest motorable road in the world at 5600 meters. The views from the top of the pass are amazing. This road carries on to the Nubra Valley. Return to the hotel for hot lunch. After lunch we take you for a tour of Leh city visiting Sangkar, Shanti Stupa, Leh Palace. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Leh to Delhi
After early breakfast transfer to the airport for your flight to Delhi.
- Inclusions -
- Full day tour of Gurudwara Patthar Sahib, Magnetic Hill and Hall of Fame.
- Exclusions -
- Monument Fees if Any
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Leh
- High Road From Little Tibet - 11 days from 495 USD
- Discover Ladakh Adventure - 7 days from 500 EUR
- Himalayan Homestay - 5 days from 508 GBP
- Leh Sightseeing Tour - 3 days from 8555 INR
- Leh Tso Kar Lake Tour - 8 days from 15555 INR
- Leh Khardung La Tour - 5 days from 9999 INR
- Leh Sightseeing Tour - 4 days from 9999 INR
- Leh Pangong Tso Lake Tour - 5 days from 13333 INR
- Nubra Valley Tour - 4 days from 14444 INR
- Leh Ladakh Tour - 6 days from 14444 INR
- Markha Valley via Ganda - 14 days from 700 USD
- Rumtse Tsomoriri - 14 days from 700 USD
- Great Himalayan Traverse Motorbike Tour Manali To Leh - 17 days from 55500 INR
Email the tour operator - The Leh Moonscape
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.