Cottage stay in Kumarakom
- Nature / Eco
- Price from:
- 9000 INR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Last updated: 10/30/2007
Kumarakom, a virtual nature paradise brings to forth an exceptional holiday concept away from the glitter of it all from the confines of your luxurious cottage - bird watching, boating or simply laze.
Arrival Kumarakom & check in at your lakeside cottage. Day is at leisure to soak in the fresh & refreshing ambience of the surroundings & cruise the backwaters.
Dinner & Overnight Kumarakom.
The panoramic backwaters here offer an ideal retreat to enjoy nature at its best. The village of Kumarakom is a cluster of little islands on the Vembanad Lake, and this small water world is part of the Kuttanad region. Post lunch visit the bird sanctuary here, which is spread across 14 acres, is a favorite haunt of migratory birds and an ornithologist's paradise. Egrets, darters, herons, teal, waterfowl, cuckoo, wild duck and migratory birds like the Siberian stork that live there in flocks are a fascination for visitors. The best way to watch the birds of the Kumarokom sanctuary is a boat trip round the islands. An enchanting backwater destination, Kumarokom offers visitors many other leisure options. Boating and fishing facilities are available at Kumarokom. An unbelievably beautiful paradise of mangrove forests, emerald green paddy fields and coconut groves interspersed with enchanting waterways and canals adorned with while lilies - this is Kumarokom. Dinner & overnight at your backwater cottage at Kumarakom.
- Inclusions -
- Accommodation with all meals &taxes & all excursions by private vehicle & boat
- Exclusions -
- Any other expenses of personal nature
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Kumarakom
- Birthday Party Special Party In Houseboat at Kumarakom - from 10000 INR
- Houseboat Tour Package - from 4500 INR
Email the tour operator - Cottage stay in Kumarakom
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.