Back Water Dreams
- Nature / Eco
- Price from:
- 8000 INR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 3 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- We Speak:
- Hindi, Malayalam, English
Last updated: 12/13/2007
Kumarakom, the paradise of mangroove forests, emerald green paddy fields and coconut groves interspersed with enchanting waterways and canals adorned with white lines.
Meet and assist upon arrival and transfer to hotel/resort. Kumarakom is an unbelievably beautiful paradise of mangrove forests, emerald green paddy fields and coconut groves interspersed with enchanting waterways and canals adorned with white lines. Situated on the Vembanad Lake, is this small water world you'll come across plenty of traditional country crafts, boats and canoes which will take you into the heart of the scenic lake. The resorts nearby offer comfortable accommodation and exclusive leisure options like an Ayurvedic Massage, yoga, meditation, boating, fishing, angling, swimming etc. After noon visit Kumarakom Birds Sanctuary. Overnight at the hotel.
After break at the Resort, transfer to the Kerala Traditional House Boat.(Kettuvallam). Kettuvallam is the houseboats of Kerala offer exquisite holidays experiences. Every Kettuvallam (house boat) has a drawing cum dining room; a bath attached bedroom, sit-out, sundeck and kitchenette. The water-web slowly open ups at its secrets to you, lush paddy field, pregnant palms, singing Siberian ducks. This will be your memorable experience. Houseboat will cruise through the Vembanad Lake and canals to Alleppey. Visit includes Pathiramanal, Champakulam Church, R & L Block Kayal etc. Overnight at the House Boat.
After having traditional breakfast in the house boat, you are transferred to Airport or Railway station. A farewell from God's own Country
- Inclusions -
- Airport pick up
- Exclusions -
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Kumarakom
- Birthday Party Special Party In Houseboat at Kumarakom - from 10000 INR
- Houseboat Tour Package - from 4500 INR
Email the tour operator - Back Water Dreams
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.