Offbeat Getaways Himachal Pradesh
- Nature / Eco
- Price from:
- 4999 INR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Last updated: 10/31/2007
Kullu valley, an offbeat getaway in Himachal Pradesh for the discerning traveler with its bounty of apple orchards, meadows, snow capped peaks, meandering rivers, cascading waterfalls & sightseeings..
Arrival Kullu & check in at your mountain retreat. Day at lesiure to soak in the ambience of the surroundings or relax by the riverside.Post lunch visit the Naggar Castle & The Roerich Art Gallery.
Dinner & overnight at Kullu.
A full day Jeep safari to The Great Himalayan National Park to observe the local flora & fauna.
Dinner & Overnight at Kullu.
Post breakfast a half day river rafting trip is organised for you.
Later day at lesiure for fishing or in-house sports activities.
Dinner & overnight at Kullu Valley.
- Inclusions -
- Accommodation, breakfast, dinner & taxes at your Himalayan Retreat
- Exclusions -
- Transport arrangements & local sightseeing
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Kullu
- Honeymoon Tour Package Himachal Pradesh Shimla Kullu Manali - 8 days from 19999 INR
Email the tour operator - Offbeat Getaways Himachal Pradesh
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.