- Nature / Eco
- Price from:
- 11500 INR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 6 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- We Speak:
- Hindi, Malayalam, English
Last updated: 12/13/2007
Experience the varied culture of a vibrant community
On Arrival, Drive to Palakkad situated on the foothills of westerns ghats is a land of valleys, rivers, forests, and mountain streams. Visit Palakkad Fort and Malampuzha Garden.
Picnic to Silent Valley National Park. This Forest is peculiar that, it is devoid even of the chirping of the cicadas
Drive to Kozhikode and check into the hotel. Visit to Kappad Beach, the Historic beach where Vasco de Gama landed on 1498 with 170 men in three vessels.
Proceed to Wayanad, the land of Ginger and pepper. You are welcomed traditionally at the resort. This is where you fill your holidays with quiet moments relaxing within the cool stillness of Coffee and Cardamom. Overnight at the resort
Morning, walk around the organic farm. After Breakfast, full day sight seeing as per your choice to Chembra Peak, Neelimala view point, meenmutty falls, Pakshi Pathalam and Muthanga wild life sanctuary. Lunch on the way whatever is available, come back late evening. After Tea you have facilities for indoor games. Overnight at the resort
After break fast back to Calicut or Cochin Airport / railway station for onward destinations.
- Inclusions -
- Exclusions -
- Extras -
- The settlers, the conquerors, and those who came to experience the mysticism of the land left over centuries their footmarks on the soil creating a socio-cultural fabric that covers this vast landscape in myriad patterns, awesome in their diversity, As a tourist destination Kerala is a brand that sells on its own, on the strength of its culture and its history. We welcome you to this great land
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Kozhikode
Email the tour operator - Malabar Dreams
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.