- Nature / Eco
- Price from:
- 26500 INR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
- 14 days
- Location Start:
- Location Finish:
- Kochi- Kerala
- We Speak:
- Hindi, Malayalam, English
Last updated: 12/09/2007
Dreams Kerala- Package tour programs in Kerala with Resorts, House boats, Tree houses, Home Stays, Hotels, Estate bungalows, plantation hideouts etc
Meet, Assist and Transfer to the Hotel at Kovalam, the internationally renowned Beach in India. Rest of the day at leisure
After breakfast, drive to Kanyakumari, the land end of India. Check in to your hotel and relax.
Visit to Vivekananda temple build on the rock situated at the joining of three oceans.
Watch the escape of the sun in the western horizon.
After witnessing the sun rise, proceed to Thiruvananthapuram City sight seeing, by visiting Kuthira Malika, Padmanapha swami Temple, Art Gallery, Veli Tourist Village, overstay in hotel
Drive to Kumarakam, a small water world on the Vembanadu lake of Mangrove Forest, Coconut groves, and emerald green paddy fields. On arrival, transfer to the Kerala Traditional House Boat.(Kettuvallam). House Boat.(Kettuvallam:-The houseboats of Kerala offer exquisite holidays experiences. Overstay in house boat.
Drive to Peermede, 915-1100 m above sea level, the famous plantation town and once the summer residence of erstwhile royal family of Travancore and further to to explore Periyar.Wild Life Sanctuary. Check into the hotel.
Drive to Munnar. This 1600 m above sea level hill station was once The summer resort of the erstwhile British Government in South India. Check into the Hotel. Visit plantations in Munnar.
Exploring Munnar and Picnic to Marayoor, The only place in Kerala that has a national growth of sandal wood trees. The caves of murals and relics from the new stone age civilization is the main attraction.
Drive to Athirapally Watter Falls and proceed to Palakkad Visit Palakkad Fort and Malampuzha Garden.and check into the hotel.
Picnic to Silent Valley National Park. This Forest is peculiar that, it is devoid even of the chirping of the cicadas
Drive to Kozhikode and check into the hotel. Visit to Kappad Beach, the Historic beach where Vasco de gama landed on 1498 with 170 men in three vessels.
Drive to vayanadu trails. Lunch on the way whatever in available, evening, Tea- Badminton or indoor games. Stay in the fragrance of coffee and cardamom.
After Breakfast- sight seeing up to noon- come back for Lunch. Night safari shall be arranged.
Drive to Kochi, known as the queen of Arabian sea. Check into the hotel. Rest of the day visiting city attractions.
Transfer to airport/station.
- Inclusions -
- Pick up
- Exclusions -
- Air fare
- Extras -
- From the scenic beaches of Kovalam to the high hills of the Nilgiris, Kerala as a holiday destination has a lot to offer. The scenic beauty of the beaches, the crisp air of the hill towns and the lively atmosphere of the villages and bazaars make India's peninsular region an ideal holiday getaway.
As Kerala's experienced travel operator DreamsKerala has its offerings with an year round programme covering the God's own country. We offer a vast range of tour options covering different destinations in Kerala. We have active and nature packages, scenic beach packages, and serene and spectacular wildlife packages and a lot more.
DreamsKerala has been tempting travelers into the world of active and exciting or calm and relaxing holidays. Whether you are traveling alone or with a group of friends, come explore with us the inspiring Nilgiris, vibrant cities, heritage places and beautiful beaches.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Kovalam
Email the tour operator - Dreams Kerala
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.