Offbeat Kerala Getaway Malampuzha
- Nature / Eco
- Price from:
- 3333 INR /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Last updated: 11/02/2007
Malampuzha,The Vrindavan Of Kerala or the garden town is the abode of Yakshi.A perfect weekend romp for the family is Malampuzha with its garden complex,ropeway, reservoir,dams & natural beauty. Enjoy
Arrival Malampuzha & check in at your mountain retreat.
Post breakfast experience The Udan Khatola , the passenger ropeway- giving beautiful views of the Malampuzha Gardens from 60 feet and above.Enjoy toy train rides in the gardens later on.
Later day at leisure at Rock Gardens & Malampuzha Gardens.
Dinner & overnight at Malampuzha.
Malampuzha: A day on the reservoir - hire row boats, pedal boats, water scooters, motorboats to take you around the reservoir. Also check out the fresh water aquarium.
Later visit fantasy Park , Kerala's first amusement park for various joy rides.
Dinner & Overnight at Malampuzha.
- Inclusions -
- Accommodation at your mountain retreat with breakfast, dinner & all taxes alongwith sightseeing by private car
- Exclusions -
- Any other expenses of personal nature
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Kerala
- Kerala Homestays - 10 days from 550 GBP
- ITP 198 08 K - 8 days from 24500 INR
- IT 199 08 K - 9 days from 13900 INR
- Hub Of Kerala - 5 days from 6000 INR
- Best Of Kerala - 7 days from 10000 INR
- Cheap Rates Of Kerala - 10 days from 14000 INR
- Unexplored Kerala Hills Vagamon - 2 days from 4444 INR
- Hidden Kerala Tours Nelliyampathy - 2 days from 4444 INR
- Offbeat Destinations Kerala - 3 days from 4999 INR
- Holiday in Thekkady - 3 days from 6666 INR
- Cottage Stay in Kerala - 5 days from 18000 INR
- Kerala with Lakshdweep Tour - 10 days from 600 USD
- Exotic Kerala Holiday Tour - 10 days from 460 USD
- Kerala Tour - 8 days from 1620 USD
- Eco Trails Kerala - 30 days from 4000 INR
- Monsoon Dhamaka - 7 days from 30500 INR
Email the tour operator - Offbeat Kerala Getaway Malampuzha
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.