- Relaxation / Massage
- Price from:
- 30500 INR /person
- 91-22-66951611/2/3, 91-22
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Last updated: 08/09/2006
Welcome to this Unique Land of unforgettable experiences.
Packages can be designed based on the requirements. We even conduct medical Holidays.
COCHIN : MUNNAR
Arrive at Cochin Airport/railway Station depart for Munnar (approx. 4 ½ hrs journey), enjoying the scenic beauty and the marvelous waterfalls, high mountains with the low flying clouds passing by. Arrive Munnar and check in at Hotel. Overnight at Munnar
After breakfast proceed for Munnar sightseeing, witness tea gardens spread like a green carpet over hundreds of kilometers and lush green hills, a place so difficult to describe. It has very low population and it's far from pollution. Most of the area is covered by Tata tea. Sightseeing includes Mattupatty dam where you can enjoy boating in the lake (optional) and echo point. Overnight at Munnar.
After breakfast proceed to Rajmala View Point, & Eravikulam Wild life Sanctuary, to see the rare Nilgiri Mountain Goat (Thar). Evening can enjoy some adventures activites like rockclimbing, Jummering, Paragliding Jummering, etc.(Optional). Overnight at Munnar
After breakfast proceed for Thekkady driving through tea estates and spice forests. Arrive Thekkady after a memorable drive of approx. 4 hrs. Check in at Hotel. In the evening visit periyar wild life sanctuary. Overnight Thekkady.
After Breakfast visit Kalyana Thandu (The Idukki reservoir - First Arch Dam in Asia). In the evening enjoy boating at periyar wild life sanctuary. Overnight Thekkady
THEKKADY : KUMARAKOM
After Breakfast, depart to Kumarakom.Enroute enjoy boating at Periyar lake. Arrive & check in to the hotel.
Evening visit the bird scantury. Overnight in Kumarakom
After Breakfast transfer to Airport/ Railway station for onward journey
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Kerala
- Kerala Homestays - 10 days from 550 GBP
- ITP 198 08 K - 8 days from 24500 INR
- IT 199 08 K - 9 days from 13900 INR
- Hub Of Kerala - 5 days from 6000 INR
- Best Of Kerala - 7 days from 10000 INR
- Cheap Rates Of Kerala - 10 days from 14000 INR
- Unexplored Kerala Hills Vagamon - 2 days from 4444 INR
- Offbeat Kerala Getaway Malampuzha - 2 days from 3333 INR
- Hidden Kerala Tours Nelliyampathy - 2 days from 4444 INR
- Offbeat Destinations Kerala - 3 days from 4999 INR
- Holiday in Thekkady - 3 days from 6666 INR
- Cottage Stay in Kerala - 5 days from 18000 INR
- Kerala with Lakshdweep Tour - 10 days from 600 USD
- Exotic Kerala Holiday Tour - 10 days from 460 USD
- Kerala Tour - 8 days from 1620 USD
- Eco Trails Kerala - 30 days from 4000 INR
Email the tour operator - Monsoon Dhamaka
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.