Kerala with Lakshdweep Tour
- Price from:
- 600 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Last updated: 02/23/2007
Exclusive Kerala with Lakshdweep tour takes you on a trip of marvellous backwaters, prominent water beaches and famous hill stations of Kerala and makes your holiday vacation in India unforgettable.
Arrive - Cochin
You arrive in Cochin by international flight. After a traditional 'Swagat' (Welcome) our representative would meet & assist you at the airport and to our hotel for check-in. Afternoon boat cruise on sunset and in the evening we see Kerala's most popular classical dance, Kathakali. Overnight stay.
Cochin - Kumarakom (120 km / 3 hrs)
Cochin is one of the few places in the world where one can see a Jewish synagogue, Portuguese churches, architecture, mosques, temples and Chinese fishing nets, all in one city. A city of peninsulas and islands, today it is Kerala's commercial hub. In the morning at 0800 hrs we leave for a half day city tour of Cochin, with visits to St. Francis' Church, Dutch Palace (Built by the Portuguese), Jew Town, the Jewish Synagogue built in the year 1568, spice market, where the air is filled with the pungent smell of spices, and Chinese fishing nets.
Later we leave for Kumarakom known for its backwaters, huge Vembanad Lake and the famous Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary. Check in at hotel.
Kumarakom - (25 km - overnight) Alleppey
Morning post breakfast embark the houseboat, locally called Kettuvallam and cruise from Kumarakom to Alleppey which is Known as 'Venice of the East, this region is famous for its beautiful backwaters and village life revolving around the banks of these backwaters. There are many good photo opportunities all along the way and you can also observe and experience the daily life of the villagers along the backwaters. Overnight stay in the houseboat. (B,L,D)
Alleppey - Cochin (70 km/ 2 hrs) - Agatti (Flt. IC-502 / Dep. At 0915 - 1050 hrs)
In the morning disembark the houseboat and leave for cochin to board the flight for Agatti. Upon arrival assistance and transfer to the hotel by boat.The coral islands of Lakshadweep, a total of 36, of which 10 are inhabited, in recent years have become popular tourist destinations. One of the last places in the world where little has changed, Lakshadweep Isles in the Indian Ocean's Lakshadweep sea are surrounded by lagoons and are known for their pristine beauty.
Lakshdweep (Agatti or Bangaram Island)
Days at leisure to explore the destination on your own. (B, L, D)
Agatti - Cochin (Flt. IC-501 / Dep. At 1115-1250 hrs)
Morning post breakfast on time transfer to the airport by boat to board the flight for Cochin. Upon arrival assistance and check-in hotel for overnight stay. (B)
Our tour concludes : We thanks you for your patronage & ensures a punctual transfer to the Airport for your onward travel.
- Inclusions -
- All meals in Bangaram Island
- Exclusions -
- Any airfare or airport tax.
- Extras -
- Airfare extra (Airfares are subject to change as per airlines notification)
Cochin - Agatti US$ 181 per person in economy class
Agatti - Cochin US$ 181 per person in economy class
Flight Frequency Daily except Sundays
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Kerala
- Kerala Homestays - 10 days from 550 GBP
- ITP 198 08 K - 8 days from 24500 INR
- IT 199 08 K - 9 days from 13900 INR
- Hub Of Kerala - 5 days from 6000 INR
- Best Of Kerala - 7 days from 10000 INR
- Cheap Rates Of Kerala - 10 days from 14000 INR
- Unexplored Kerala Hills Vagamon - 2 days from 4444 INR
- Offbeat Kerala Getaway Malampuzha - 2 days from 3333 INR
- Hidden Kerala Tours Nelliyampathy - 2 days from 4444 INR
- Offbeat Destinations Kerala - 3 days from 4999 INR
- Holiday in Thekkady - 3 days from 6666 INR
- Cottage Stay in Kerala - 5 days from 18000 INR
- Exotic Kerala Holiday Tour - 10 days from 460 USD
- Kerala Tour - 8 days from 1620 USD
- Eco Trails Kerala - 30 days from 4000 INR
- Monsoon Dhamaka - 7 days from 30500 INR
Email the tour operator - Kerala with Lakshdweep Tour
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.