- Price from:
- 1620 USD /person
- Payment Types:
- Credit Card
- Travellers cheque
- Wire Transfer
Last updated: 01/20/2007
7 Nights 8 Days.
Arrive Trivandrum international Airport and the representative will meet and transfer to the hotel for check in. Overnight stay at Hotel .
Afternoon you can go for sight seeing of Varkala, Sivagiri, Cliff and Temple.
The Papanasam Beach at Varkala is a quiet, secluded beach known for its white, silvery stretch of sand, mineral springs and rocky cliffs. Varkala is also an important Hindu centre of pilgrimage(Janardhana Swami Temple). The final resting place of Sree Narayana Guru, the great social reformer of Kerala, is near Varkala atop a hill named Sivagiri. High cliffs from mineral springs majestically rise are a scene typical of Varkala.
Overnight Stay at the Hotel
After Break fast Proceed to Alleppey and Check in House boat.
A glide in a "Kettuvallam" (Houseboat) through the enchanting backwaters of Alleppey is sure to rob your heart. Palm fringed narrow canals winding through the vast expanse of paddy fields and the neat tiny hamlets lined up along either side of the canals are panoramic sight one can never forget.
Overnight stay in House Boat. (Lunch, Dinner and Breakfast will be served in the House Boat
After break fast at houseboat check out and proceed to Tekkady. Check in Hotel. Over night stay at the Hotel at Thekkady.
After break fast you can go for sight seeing of Thekkady.
The sanctuary watchtowers: There are three watchtowers for observing wild life - at Edappalayam and Manakkavala and Thannikudi.
Kumily: This plantation town, closely associated with Thekkady, is situated on the outskirts of the Periyar Sanctuary. It is an important shopping centre and spice trade centre, the main bus station and most of the medium range accommodation in the Periyar region is in Kumily.
Murikkady: Washed in fresh spice scented air, Murikkady is a panorama of cardamom, coffee and pepper plantations.
Pandikuzhi: This picturesque place is cradled between Chellarkovil and the Tamil Nadu State border is a popular picnic spot. Pandikuzhi offers great opportunities for trekking and is a photographer's delight
Thekkady : Munnar
After break fast proceed to Munnar and check in Hotel and evening you can go for sight seeing. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Munnar is one of the best-known hill stations in the whole of Asia. It's something like five to six thousand feet above sea level. Lush green tea gardens are a sight to behold, and couple that with immaculately pristine and unpolluted air, real cool environment, and remarkably affable ambience
After break fast proceed to Cochin and fly back.
Couldn't find what you're looking for? Check out more tours & excursions in Kerala
- Kerala Homestays - 10 days from 550 GBP
- ITP 198 08 K - 8 days from 24500 INR
- IT 199 08 K - 9 days from 13900 INR
- Hub Of Kerala - 5 days from 6000 INR
- Best Of Kerala - 7 days from 10000 INR
- Cheap Rates Of Kerala - 10 days from 14000 INR
- Unexplored Kerala Hills Vagamon - 2 days from 4444 INR
- Offbeat Kerala Getaway Malampuzha - 2 days from 3333 INR
- Hidden Kerala Tours Nelliyampathy - 2 days from 4444 INR
- Offbeat Destinations Kerala - 3 days from 4999 INR
- Holiday in Thekkady - 3 days from 6666 INR
- Cottage Stay in Kerala - 5 days from 18000 INR
- Kerala with Lakshdweep Tour - 10 days from 600 USD
- Exotic Kerala Holiday Tour - 10 days from 460 USD
- Eco Trails Kerala - 30 days from 4000 INR
- Monsoon Dhamaka - 7 days from 30500 INR
Email the tour operator - Kerala Tour
Important Notice : Avoiding Fraud
It's rare, but some helpful hints to watch out for with regards to fraud:
- It is important to NEVER wire funds or use/employ other fund transfer mechanisms such as western union: Always use a credit card to protect yourself against fraud. If owners pressure you into providing a deposit or refuse to accept credit cards, there is a high probability that this is a scam.
- If at all suspicious of fraud, ask to see their website, or any other literature they can provide or send to you. Ask them for contact details for guests who have previously stayed on their property insisting on telephone numbers. Be suspicious of emails that originate from free email services (yahoo, hotmail, gmail, etc)
- Research the property thoroughly on the internet to see if there is any history or mention of scams associated with the property.